• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe Mario Kart Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waka_Waka_do_do_yea

Smash Journeyman
On a side note...OMFG MAGIKRUISER IS THE BEST BIKE EVAR!!!
It's what got me into bikes, manual and generally freakin' love this game. Gotta love that magician of a bike! But I've just recently unlocked todette and frankly Im not that fond of her, yet. I'm probably to slow and therefore I get hit more. Alas toad is my stuff.

Now I'm off trying to get some stars in single player with the Wii Wheel >_<

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
hey professor pro , I hope you updated your maple treeway record

id join , but I got another tourney on mariokart64.com at 8 PM GMT , since 32 tracks is about 2 hours I dunno if i would make it on time for the other tourney
Sadly I have :(... who is Willie lool is that you, I havent played ghost lately so I havent got a chance to come back at many times so I will

Thino

Smash Master
Sadly I have :(... who is Willie lool is that you, I havent played ghost lately so I havent got a chance to come back at many times so I will
nah im thino , you didnt add me yet , 4124-5721-2719 if you still have room ,
gotta beat my weak rosalina 2.26.693 , im pretty sure ill do a lot better when i switch to funky , but im focusing on rainbow road for now

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
ISIT, Sorry lol All this time you were posting I seriously thought I added you. My bad i shall turn on my Wii right now just to add you lol. I have like 12 inactives now so I have loads of room. Hope to have some good ghost fun and make sure to send me your ghosts when you beat any of my times please and I will do the same :)

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
magikruiser hi-5

oh btw maybe ill be able to attend to both, since its not noon anymore
anyway heres my FC 4124-5721-2719 , who do i have to add? just you dapuff?
Yes all you have to do is add me. The tournament is now 8pm EST instead of noon EST. At 8pm you will either be in group1 or group2. If your in group1 just wait till I start hosting. If your in group 2 you must wait until group1 finishes which will probably take over an hour.

Please check at the site again to see the rules. http://www.allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=972
Also, check this site for extra and newer rules.
http://www.allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?id=12394

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I unlocked the Mii Outfit B the long way by accident, 5000 games online lol Doesnt seem like I have played that much. Jigglymaster whats your FC, are you Dapuffster.
There is a chance I might not be able to be in this tourn as Im meant to go to some family restuarant thing today but I will find out the time, sorry if this causes any hassle for other people.

TelpeFion

Smash Lord
Professor Pro, I'm Wille, it's probably me you mean.

Yikes, with the changed time the tournament starts at 3 AM for me. Not the best of times. Does it continue with the final after both groups have played, or will the final be later, like another day? If the final isn't right after the 2nd group, could you PLEASE make sure I'm in the 1st group so I don't have to stay up 'til like 7 AM?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Professor Pro, I'm Wille, it's probably me you mean.

Yikes, with the changed time the tournament starts at 3 AM for me. Not the best of times. Does it continue with the final after both groups have played, or will the final be later, like another day? If the final isn't right after the 2nd group, could you PLEASE make sure I'm in the 1st group so I don't have to stay up 'til like 7 AM?
Do you think Finland time is the same as UK, just wondering when I start iswell.

The time here is currently 3.31 pm whats yours?

added dapuff and prof pro
ok im going online now if you wanna play. Also what time isit now where you live and who lives in the same area as Jigglypuffmaster so I can work out when this thing starts.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I am Dapuffster and all u need is my FC to play. The time here now in New Jersey is 10:48. Also telefion all make sure your in the first group. I delayed it till 8 cause people couldn't make it at noon and I'm going to be busy from 5-7

Thino

Smash Master
well enough warm up for me for tonight.
ok im going online now if you wanna play. Also what time isit now where you live and who lives in the same area as Jigglypuffmaster so I can work out when this thing starts.
my time is GMT +0 so its 4:50 PM right now. ggs though we didnt play much

ggs dapuff , id get my gamefaqs peeps (Twiliz, Sanim, Costco, Pointless, Ta~,Wario and 75% of those we played with) into the tourney but they're too busy playing Worldwides XD, i dont think have patience to wait in a room and stuff

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Lol, I did terrible the last matches. I lost like 500 points all together. One hit and I go from first to last.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Ok guys please check this page often at 7:50
http://www.allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=972
http://www.allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?id=12394

Please tell me if your east of east America so I can put you in Group1.

Let me go over the basic rules again.
- The order of the cups will go like this. Shell cup, Mushroom Cup, Banana Cup, Flower Cup, Leaf Cup, Star Cup, Lightning Cup, and finally Special Cup. Each cup from top to bottom. Pick them in that order.
-We will do 4 races in a row, after the 4th race we will tally up the points and i will put them on the topic, after 3 minutes passed join my room again pick your character and kart, you may chage your character/kart after the 4 races.
-Top 6 make it to the final round
-Group2 starts after Group1 Finishes.
- make sure you get my mario kart FC, once you see me hosting join. I haven't added any of group2 so if you don't see me your not in group1.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Toadette on Magikruiser >>> All.

I finally have over 7000 points because now if I get hit I'm so bloody far ahead it doesn't make a difference :D

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Toadette on Magikruiser >>> All.

I finally have over 7000 points because now if I get hit I'm so bloody far ahead it doesn't make a difference :D
I've been thinking about moving down from a heavy to a mid/small character. I just can't stand being bumped on some of the more wild courses.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
It's a risk worth taking. I can still get wins on courses like Rainbow Road and Wario's Gold Mine with Toadette and the Magikruiser.

If you're close to everyone and reaching an area with no sides, sometimes you gotta sit back and let all the fat characters pass. Then get a power item lol

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster

Group 2 starts 7pm EST tonight. Please be here or at Allisbrawl website if you are in this group.
RabbidBanjo - 0989 2163 1268
Thino - 4124-5721-2719
ProfessorPro - 4253 3799 8668
Jamnt0ast - Need FC
Najinuub - 4296 3824 0112
Monkeyboy93 - 1032 1958 6853
Yoav - 1676 4086 3138
Rave777 – Need FC
KosukeKGA - 4124 5396 4895
Valdens - 4554 0399 0850
FedEx - 3050 8071 2516
manny - 3050 8071 2516
Korpocalypse - 4511 0864 2373

These 6 players qualified in Group1 and will be face those of you who make it into the other top 6.

1st TelpeFion
2nd Rodriguezjr
3rd Zaty
4th Yoshi3
5th Dapuffster/jigglymaster
6th Segab

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
woot woot finally over 9000 (no pun intended) thanks to the Magikruiser. Pick this bike. It's the closest thing to playing gay in Mario Kart. I cut through the grass and pass people so often it's ridiculous.

Yaya

Smash Champion
woot woot finally over 9000 (no pun intended) thanks to the Magikruiser. Pick this bike. It's the closest thing to playing gay in Mario Kart. I cut through the grass and pass people so often it's ridiculous.
See what I mean???

Isn't it great? Chopping through off road like you have a lightning cloud, it's like an endless amount of shortcuts :D

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
oh man I just lost 700 points in three races! =[

I have like zero motivation to play online anymore, it seems rigged to beat up on the guy with the most points lol, it's not fun

Waka_Waka_do_do_yea

Smash Journeyman

I have like zero motivation to play online anymore, it seems rigged to beat up on the guy with the most points lol, it's not fun
It's that rubber band again!

Do some TT, their always fun as a change of pace.

Thino

Smash Master

why arent you playing with us , gfaqs pro lounge ? ever since you got added on the list I never saw in our races

Banana Boy

Smash Rookie
why did I need to be that busy the last week....didn´t notice that you´re having a tournament ,else I would´ve joined

good luck prof pro XD

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Mario Kart Finals starts in 40 minutes. If your on this list that means you are to report on mario kart online and join my room at 1pm EST.
Dapuffster
Rodriguezjr
TelpeFion
Yoshi3
Zaty
Segab
RabbidBanjo
Thino
KosukeKGA
FedEx
ProfessorPro

Got delayed till next weekend due to me not having acess to wii internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom