• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe Mario Kart Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thino

Smash Master
I always just mash up on the d-pad when I'm doing wheelies, no matter what. I never touch the analog stick unless I'm turning. When I'm not turning, I'm pressing the d-pad...
test it against Delfino Square WR ghost , if after the 2nd wheelie , he gets away from you , ur not mashing fast enough

you gotta mash it this fast at 0:11 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq5htQOxWY0

Host Change

Smash Ace
NNID
HostChange
3DS FC
0147-1153-9132
I really wish they would have not put the lightning cloud in the game as an item. It seems like every time a player is down and they are about to catch up to the pack, the game decides to be evil and give it to them and cause mass frustration.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Is this where I'm supposed to post?
Well, anyways...
My fc is 5414 4522 7595. :D
This thread is more for the discussion of anything Mario Kart, while the other Mario Kart thread is the basic "discuss anything else not discussed in this thread, as well as play friendlies with others" thread. The other thread would definitely be the better place to post your friend code. Sorry that Sariku (the OP of that thread) hasn't returned for quite some time, but I know that I have your friend code, just be sure to add everyone else's as well which you can find on the first post of that thread.

Sk83rty said:
I really wish they would have not put the lightning cloud in the game as an item. It seems like every time a player is down and they are about to catch up to the pack, the game decides to be evil and give it to them and cause mass frustration.
Yeah, Mario Kart likes to troll like that :awesome:

Sol9000

Smash Journeyman
I've only played Mario Kart Wii. And quite frankly , it's the only one I ever plan on playing.
You might be thinking right now "Kids Game. Very Easy. Must Buy" STOP RIGHT THERE.

You don't wanna play this game. Y-You just don't. At least not single player. STAY AWAY. You d-do NOT want to. I-I-It's a N-Nightmare. Just R-Run. Save Yourself. *Crawls into a corner in sheer terror*

My FC Is 3095-9855-7023

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Ah hey there.

Single player sucks, yeah. It took me a week to get through all the cup's again for an alt license, since I died from being bored.

Anyways, welcome :) This thread won't serve much good to you in finding people to play, but you should stop by the events thread and race with us sometime. There are quite a few who play. Also added your FC to the 1st post of that thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom