• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

March 17th, Connor's 13th Birthday Tournament: No More ChuDat =(

LuCKy

Smash Master
so is there spot's open???? if there is sign up MrPbody he wants to come but he didnt think he could get in

lol just read the first page so nvm but put him on the waiting list just in case :) and who are those link player's anyone wanna link ditto mm?

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
are you going to have pizza is that why we are paying 5 dollers at the door???
well that and the cake but because my wants parents want money in return because they're the ones that provide electricity and if you came to my last tournament, my mom had to cook, which made me feel bad, so I wanna give them the money in return as saying thank you to them. I'll be paying for the food out of my own pocket.

LuCKy

Smash Master
connor dont worry about caos what your doing is a really good deal beacuse normal toyrneys cost 10 dollars 5 for singles 5 for teams but here were only paying 3 for each witch is 6 dollars plus 5 entry is 11 thats one dollar more than a regular tourney plus we get food very sweet deal :)

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
I think I'm going to retire my Young Link, and go a lil higher on the tier list, and try out Mario at this tourny! And I still want PBody to bring his scoot! >:[

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
connor dont worry about caos what your doing is a really good deal beacuse normal toyrneys cost 10 dollars 5 for singles 5 for teams but here were only paying 3 for each witch is 6 dollars plus 5 entry is 11 thats one dollar more than a regular tourney plus we get food very sweet deal :)
exactly what I thought ^^ Also, sorry guys, no more waiting list, everyone here had almost a month and a half to sign up, so I'm deciding to take out the waiting list.

Adolex

Smash Journeyman
Lucky, I would like to MM you link against my SamuS. I don't know how much but it will be more than a 1$. Maybe 2$lol.

CONNOR, what will the winner of the tourny get. (Even doh i know i am not going to win it)Just out of *curioasity*.I think i spelled it right.

LuCKy

Smash Master
Lucky, I would like to MM you link against my SamuS. I don't know how much but it will be more than a 1$. Maybe 2$lol.

CONNOR, what will the winner of the tourny get. (Even doh i know i am not going to win it)Just out of *curioasity*.I think i spelled it right.
sure i will mm with my link but your not doing it for a dollar........well im not going over 2 so lol i guess 2 and the winner is probly getting a percent of the money

connor i cant wait only like two more days

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
It's on Saturday..? Crap.. I might be a maybe then.. My Spring Break just started, and I already planned daily parties =] That day I might be going to a pool party with some hot girls... so we'll see.

LuCKy

Smash Master
It's on Saturday..? Crap.. I might be a maybe then.. My Spring Break just started, and I already planned daily parties =] That day I might be going to a pool party with some hot girls... so we'll see.
................im sorry connor but this is life kanzaki go with the girls!!!! and bring back pics lol plus if he leaves mrpbody could come:) if not then oh well

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
I'll let you know as soon as I can, pool party is only going on IF my friend can get the day off that day... If not, there'll be no pool =[

Lies_and_Truth

Smash Apprentice
thats exactly why im not coming

except for the pool, the sprign break.....

well im not coming because im going to the movies with uhh 4 girls

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol you wrote there is a limit of 22 people and there is a list of 20 lol pbody and dc would come if you make the list 22 if you dont its cool cuz one of my crew will probly win lol if dc comes he will probly take first so is the limit 20 or 22?

DCmoney1255

Smash Journeyman
hey, dont think i can make it to this one.. boss is being a ***** so i wasnt able to get the day off from work =(

anti

Smash Journeyman
So, is it too late for me to sign up? If I could go, then I can provide a TV and a cube. Also when does this start and how much is it again? 3 dollars singles 6 dollars doubles? What about the other $5?

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Sorry guys, I told you, there is no more waiting list and I had to make room for cousins. I chose the waiting people to get spots in order of importance, I put 1) Cousins 2) People who are able to bring tvs then 3) the other people who arent bringing anything. I'm sorry, to say that PBody cannot come, I let Anti come because he is bringing the tv which helps this greatly. I appologize for PBody's or anybody's inconvenience.

P.S: There is no more waiting list so everyone who signed up on the coming list is able to come, anyone not on the list wont be able to come even if there is an open spot. The tournament will start around 11:30ish, if not, there will be friendlies until 11:50ish for late people.

Sushiman

Smash Journeyman
You can take MintyCoffee off the list, because he won't be able to make it. Again, there is a 50/50 chance that I may not come as well. ): Sorry.

Adolex

Smash Journeyman
Dudes, 11:30 or 11:50 sounds too early. Oh 2 thing.1. I need a partner for this tourny if any.2. So what is going to be the prize.

Adolex

Smash Journeyman
Sushiman, that is very sad to hear. How old r you 5. JP. Don't sweat it. You tryed your hardest to go. The thot is what counts.

Top Bottom