• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

March 17th, Connor's 13th Birthday Tournament: No More ChuDat =(

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
haha, too bad it's a little too late to make a CBB series of tournaments. :) Mario's gonna punch whoever goes to someone else's tourny.

Thanks to Richard for this picture :3

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Just a reminder: I will be brining 1 TV, 2 GameCubes, and 1 Wii. How many do TVs do you have now?
7 so far, I also need people to bring game disks, so everyone, bring one on tourny day pl0x.
Also, I know it's short notice but does anyone wanna smash it up a little at my place tomorrow?

Adolex

Smash Journeyman
I really don't know. His b-day is the tenth but he is having 2 bashes. Makes him a party animal. LOL. :)

KyokiBPM600

Smash Cadet
*sigh* I guess I won;t be able to be making it because of my lame mom and only a 2 hour drive stopping her -.- honestly if I could drive I'd be all over this biatch but alas. that Danimals dude gets my spot so have fun anyways Connor and Happy Belated Birfday yeshterday anyways! =D

P.s........anyways >.>

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
spaces reserved. Yo connor im going to attend this with chu. I am doing nothing this saturday.
alright, make sure you read the rules manacloud. I'll be more than happy to let you come. Seeing as how you have a lot more experience in hosting, can you help me out by giving announcements to people? Most people don't listen to me when I'm hosting because I'm just a little kid and so, they ignore me. Thanks.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
oh wait

alright, make sure you read the rules manacloud. I'll be more than happy to let you come. Seeing as how you have a lot more experience in hosting, can you help me out by giving announcements to people? Most people don't listen to me when I'm hosting because I'm just a little kid and so, they ignore me. Thanks.
nevermind something just came up next saturday i cant make it.

Adolex

Smash Journeyman
Just act bigger than the bear and use your man-ly voice. Thats if you hit puverty yet.LOL.

Lies_and_Truth

Smash Apprentice
smack your computer table, to get all of their attention

turn off all gamecubes or tvs

get a buddy, and scream OBJECTION together

strip

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol yay DaniMals can come connor you so deserve hot wing's lol or if you want money i will give you $5 because im cool same amount as buffalo wings but i will let you deside

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Ugh, Chu Dat might not even come anymore, apparently, some complications have risen. Dammit. I changed this thing back a week cuz I wanted him to come for sure like he said to make this tournament better (I also spent time w/ family yesterday) Richard, I'm not gonna get into my birthday suit alright? LuCKy, I'd rather have buffalo wings lol. Everyone make sure you have 1) $3 for singles 2) $3 for doubles ($3 per teammate) and 3) 5$ for the entry to help me pay for the cake, soda, pizza, and electricity for past events, everyone MUST pay this.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Chu, you better come >__> you said you'd come fo sho man. Also, Adolex, no, I havent even hit puberty yet, Cell, a member of my crew already has a deep voice and he's younger than me by months >__>

LuCKy

Smash Master
Chu, you better come >__> you said you'd come fo sho man. Also, Adolex, no, I havent even hit puberty yet, Cell, a member of my crew already has a deep voice and he's younger than me by months >__>
chu.........dont let lil connor down:( he needs you......... and connor you want mild med or hot wings? lol

and i can bring a tv and cube if it helps so let me know if you want me too or not

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
haha, too bad it's a little too late to make a CBB series of tournaments. :) Mario's gonna punch whoever goes to someone else's tourny.

Thanks to Richard for this picture :3
I didn't see this before I posted. So this is worth a double post.

Sonic...Lies? Mario NO!

Adolex

Smash Journeyman
LOL. I didn't expect to hear a come back about the puberty thing. Don't worry, it will come nocking sooner or later. And it has like a baseball bat.LOL.

ChuDat

Smash Master
Man i feel so bad right now

Connor, im truely sorry that i won't be able to make it to ur tournament even though i said that i would.

Personal complications arose that i am not obligated to say, but becuase of it, i must go back to the east coast tomorrow wednesday 5am. Itz an emergency.

I really hope u understand connor, sorry to get your hopes up for nothing =/.

IF u get this message in time BEFORE 3 pm, i would like to propose a deal with you.

Call me at 9174174056. I will try to come over today to redeem my self, and wish u a happy birthday in person =).

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Man i feel so bad right now

Connor, im truely sorry that i won't be able to make it to ur tournament even though i said that i would.

Personal complications arose that i am not obligated to say, but becuase of it, i must go back to the east coast tomorrow wednesday 5am. Itz an emergency.

I really hope u understand connor, sorry to get your hopes up for nothing =/.

IF u get this message in time BEFORE 3 pm, i would like to propose a deal with you.

Call me at 9174174056. I will try to come over today to redeem my self, and wish u a happy birthday in person =).
Aww, it's alright Chu, I understand, I hope your problems work out.I'm pretty disappointed but I won't whine about it, especially after you made a sincere apology. :ohwell: I also feel horrible that I didnt get your message before 3pm, I seriously wanted to play you but some other day, if you could, can you make a promise to me that you'll play me sometime if you ever come to the South Coast?I really hope I get to play you and I regret to not get your message earlier. I hope you don't feel bad, atleast you actually thought of going >__> Have a nice trip back to the east. (atleast I met and played you in the past ^^)

yo Connor, did you get my message. Please let me know your situation. thanks.

--GCII
Yeah, I got your message, I'd be happy to let you come and do whatever it is you do. You have to pay the $5 entry fee though. I think it's really cool that you take pics of the competitors and you have the results of tournaments online. I hope you can make it.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
awwww i'm sooooo sorry but me morb and nes can't make it :( i really wanted to come...again i'm sorry for te late news
yeah, no problem, I'm a little relieved, my tournament won't be too crowded seeing as how 4 ppl left. It's nice to hear you wanted to come, and you don't need to apologize man, I understand if you can't make it. You guys are from Hollywood right? If I was from Hollywood, I wouldnt even go to this tournament even though I'm hosting it (if that makes sense xD) Man, I gotta be less optimistic.

P.S Nealdt or Wolf, I'm feeling kind of emo right now so please excuse the triple post. :(

J.Shadows

Smash Champion
yeah, no problem, I'm a little relieved, my tournament won't be too crowded seeing as how 4 ppl left. It's nice to hear you wanted to come, and you don't need to apologize man, I understand if you can't make it. You guys are from Hollywood right? If I was from Hollywood, I wouldnt even go to this tournament even though I'm hosting it (if that makes sense xD)

P.S Nealdt or Wolf, I'm feeling kind of emo right now so please excuse the triple post. :(
oh i see cool then...nope were from Van Nuys....haha not really but ok..hey hopefully we can play another time dude last time i played you was at Mike Hazes thing you are pretty good..i was surprised that i won...maybe i'll see you around in a tourney or something and maybe u can come to my teams thing in July

Top Bottom