• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Maine Smash Tournament 12: Can someone get Skler a ride? June 9th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
Haha hilarious. Swedish people cant keep track of threads its in their genes.

P.S.
I started playing pokemon pearl just because of this thread. Bidoofs are lame and my turtwig is awesome.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
...for some reason, 3 people on AIM just told me they thought this tournament was the 23rd.

It's the 9th.

The 9th

Emacee

Smash Ace
I just came back from a trip to detroit and if I'm too poor to enter anything I think I'll just come anyway and bring a cube/tv setup because those are good to have or something. On that note, do we know who's bringing setups?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Relevant links:

MST12 Tia Page: http://tia.nealpro.com/tia/ttournament.aspx?id=172
MST12 MaidenGamesForums Thread: http://tinyurl.com/yslysj
Maine Player Finder: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=105330
Maine Power Ranking Discussion: http://tinyurl.com/yquhoa

Also, I've updated the prices. Since the general consensus was "We hate you Dazwa stop stealing our money," I've changed the prices back to 10/5/5. Additionally, since people kept saying "We hate you Dazwa stop messing up MST-tradition rules," banning stages applies for the entire set, not the opening game.

TV:
1. Dazwa
2. Banks
3. Emacee
4. RedSoxFan
5. ZoSo
6. Maiden Games
7. Maiden Games
8. Maiden Games
9. Skler

Gamecube/Smash
1. Keto
2. Banks
3. Larx
4. Emacee
5. RedSoxFan
6. ZoSo
7. Skler

Skler

Smash Master
There's a slight chance of NH not showing up because of a lack of car and lack of Pine wanting to drive. However, Yoshi's down B/Purple cobra should be able to drive us down. He might not though.

NH not showing up would be catastrophic. Also J-n0rm can't go I think.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Put me down for a cube/Smash and a TV. I could maybe bring a second TV if necessary.

Skler

Smash Master
You know what would suck? Me not being able to go. Pine says he doesn't want to drive and I'm carless for the 9th. If somebody wouldn't mind a brief stop in Manchester I'd help pay for gas money...

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I just got word from John (store owner) that the space is all cleaned up, and there are 3 TVs available for us to use.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Skler: I think I could swing by and pick you up. I just need to know where you live, how far out of the way it is, and whether or not Th0rn/Banks and their parents are okay with it.

Skler

Smash Master
I need somebody to take me back after the tourny though, I've got work at 8:00 on Sunday. Sort of sucks, but I live in Manchester (602 Coral ave). Anybody leaving after the tourny want to take me back?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
From John:

One more quick note, I read your forums and some people where talking about the Thai place. If 10 people get together and say they are from over here then he will give everyone a 10% discount and some sample food.

The owner goes by the name "Charlie."

Hope this helps too.

John

Emacee

Smash Ace
It's starting to look like I can't come at all. Sorry folks, maybe next month?

Harvey Birdman

Smash Apprentice
i dont think mattdotzeb is goin, and if i went i dont wanna drive so it aint happenin skler lol, im to lazy to drive id rather just chill here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom