• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Maine Smash Tournament 12: Can someone get Skler a ride? June 9th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keto

Smash Journeyman
If this tourney is going to be on June 9th and at Maiden games again I don't think a lot of locals are going to show up. Since June 10th is our graduation date most people will be holding parties on June 9th. I'm going to a graduation party but I'll try to go before then.

Keto

Smash Journeyman
It's not a big deal I was just pointing it out.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Well, I was really hoping I'd get a chance to see how strong the local showing would be...

Does anyone have a problem with June 23rd?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I'm probably going to run it on the 23rd then. If you guys want practice before pound, you can hold a smashfest or RPI could even hold a tournament of their own! >_>

Banks

Smash Hero
june 23rd sounds great, and boxman needs to talk to jinjo about his van for pound soon >_>

Viking Ness

Smash Journeyman
It's going to happen one of these days, RPI hosted NH tourny round 2. Just... eventually...

Skler

Smash Master
Remember when you said you were going to make one back in January? It's taking you a while. You could call it "Five months in the making".

Alandorf

Smash Journeyman
ive been dominating school too much organize that tournament. you know i made the principals list since i stopped smashing as much. dont worry summer is soon and ill rep RPI hardcore stylee!

also June 23 does not work for me as i will be attending AWESOMEFEST! and there is absolutely nothing anyone could say or do that will stop me from going. (j-norm you should go to awesomefest with me!)

Skler

Smash Master
I think Dazwa just convinced you not to go. Go Dazwa!

I also think Awesomefest is some concert thingy. We can compete with it by singing at MST12 while somebody plays the kazoo.

I say we change the title to MST12: Awesomefest so Alandorf can go to MST12 and Awesomefest at the same time.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
If ZoSo goes, he and I will sing the stage music for Mushroom Kingdom II.

So June 23rd, for the most part, sounds fine?

Cons for June 23rd:
- No Alandorf/potentially no J-Norm
- After *pound* 2, but we can just run a smashfest or w/e the week before

Cons for June 9th:
- No locals due to graduation stuffs, and we're trying to figure out how big the local showing is

Anything else people would like to add?

Also, I've got the Pink Falcon. Respect.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Someone who goes to that card store we've run MST at before (J and R cards) actually caught a legit shiny bidoof.

All I have is this shiny meditite and a shiny venonat =(

Alandorf

Smash Journeyman
awesomefest is this sick concert out in the woods somewhere i forget where there is crazy ska music and other sorts too. plus we play lost of FRISBEE!!! so it makes it great.

nocsha

Smash Cadet
Someone who goes to that card store we've run MST at before (J and R cards) actually caught a legit shiny bidoof.

All I have is this shiny meditite and a shiny venonat =(
Now i really haven't read all of this yet but you are talking about catching pokemon in pokemon pearl and diamond right?

Cause if you are i have a kick *** crobat even though he is pink and i will soon have a blue mew.

oh yeah and who won MST 11?????

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
awesomefest is this sick concert out in the woods somewhere i forget where there is crazy ska music and other sorts too. plus we play lost of FRISBEE!!! so it makes it great.
I was in a ska band in Maine in High School but that was fugging 8 years ago. I am older than all of you ingrates and ****ers and I say MST12 cannot come soon enough (seriously the 9th should be an option) Also, I say Alandorf should come cause my Falcon was eating your Ganon for breakfast/lunch/dinner in teams. ooooohhh snap.

bam

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Now i really haven't read all of this yet but you are talking about catching pokemon in pokemon pearl and diamond right?

Cause if you are i have a kick *** crobat even though he is pink and i will soon have a blue mew.

oh yeah and who won MST 11?????
I also have a shiny Skarmory and Mew, but they're not...legit >_>

KDJ won MST11

Cog, the 9th is still an option, hell I'm considering running it in July if we have to.

Alandorf

Smash Journeyman
I was in a ska band in Maine in High School but that was fugging 8 years ago. I am older than all of you ingrates and ****ers and I say MST12 cannot come soon enough (seriously the 9th should be an option) Also, I say Alandorf should come cause my Falcon was eating your Ganon for breakfast/lunch/dinner in teams. ooooohhh snap.

bam
funny i dont recall that, i seem to remember team squirrel master's nut powder 'beard ******' you. (no i dont have any idea what that is supposed to mean but i said it anyway)

Skler

Smash Master
Come on now Omegadazmage. We need this tourny to happen...soonish. No way it can go to July! Have MST13 in July. Also, beard ****!?

MST13: Beard ****.

Keto

Smash Journeyman
MST 12 should be on June 9th and MST 13 should be in July so that way you can see the local showing in July and we won't have to wait too long for the next tourney.

Viking Ness

Smash Journeyman
We should have a beard money match. Winner gets to shave Cogs beard and wear it as a trophy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom