• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
My headcanon is that the dress Lucina is wearing on the cover of the soundtrack is basically the sort of thing she wears following the events of the game, just seems perfect for a peacetime setting.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
My headcanon is that the dress Lucina is wearing on the cover of the soundtrack is basically the sort of thing she wears following the events of the game, just seems perfect for a peacetime setting.

The events of the game? Or your FP headcanon?
Joy, 5 of them? And I saw Donnel's trailer too today (And it had more gameplay of Shulk, plus Tatanga and Klefki), so 6? MY WAIFU WAS ENOUGH OF A NEWCOMER!
Wait, who else?

Words cannot describe my desire to see that translated.

She fits the bill for the goddess look, for sure.
She looks beautiful. Anyone else notice that those are the same flowers that Robin gives her in their S Support? OTP Konfirmed!

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
The events of the game? Or your FP headcanon?

She looks beautiful. Anyone else notice that those are the same flowers that Robin gives her in their S Support? OTP Konfirmed!
Both.

And yes, those indeed are in the first picture (which is official art)

lanbobyonson

Smash Rookie
Female Robin has an Olivia recolor, and an Anna one as well. I actually prefer Tiki over Olivia anyway.
Oh I guess Robin recolors are different characters. I didn't realize that.
I'm still mad though because an Olivia recolor for Lucina would look REALLY good. Maybe they should've switched it and made a Tiki recolor for Robin. There would be less redundancy too. Ah well not point fighting something I can't changed, it is what it is. haha.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Oh I guess Robin recolors are different characters. I didn't realize that.
I'm still mad though because an Olivia recolor for Lucina would look REALLY good. Maybe they should've switched it and made a Tiki recolor for Robin. There would be less redundancy too. Ah well not point fighting something I can't changed, it is what it is. haha.
I still want a Yukata or Bride alt.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Nintendo: the only company that makes us hope for DLC.

I agree though. I want a bride alt soooo bad.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I also want them to either add a Cut-in to her FS, or make it so it's pair up with Morgan.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Couple of things...
One, look what someone said about me!!!
Sucks that I can't see the Lucina and Duck Hunt icons on my tag since I use my iPad. I saw the icons while I was on my phone, but not on my iPad. It makes me wonder if the people even see them in my tag at all, especially @Arcadenik and @ Robertman2 Robertman2 who dedicated themselves for supporting Duck Hunt and Lucina respectively. They should really be proud of themselves.
Thanks! I'm proud of me!
Two, @ LIQUID12A LIQUID12A , I shared your story with a friend who also writes fics. Here's a link to her drabble collection: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10670475/1/A-Day-in-the-Life
And three, the writer of No Matter What the Future Holds, said thanks to everyone here who enjoyed her story!

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
So guys, I am curious, what are your headcanons for what Robin x Lucina do following the game's events? (besides spending their honeymoon beating the crap out of other Nintendo characters in Smash, since that obvious)

For me the headcanon is such: Robin and Lucina decide to leave the capital to live in quieter place in the countryside, mainly due to all the political issues Lucina's presence would bring (Lucina renounces any claim to the throne, since in all rights that belongs to her younger self that was born in this world). However, they make sure to settle down someone within a day or two's ride from Yllistol, so they can still visit with everyone from time to time. Robin takes to writing books and manuals on tactics, as well as several tomes chronicling their adventures (and doing his best to detail and make sense of the relationships between the three timelines that played a role in their story). Nine months after Robin returned from the dead, Lucina gives birth to twins, who they of course name Morgan and Marc. And they live happily ever after, the end.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
So guys, I am curious, what are your headcanons for what Robin x Lucina do following the game's events? (besides spending their honeymoon beating the crap out of other Nintendo characters in Smash, since that obvious)

For me the headcanon is such: Robin and Lucina decide to leave the capital to live in quieter place in the countryside, mainly due to all the political issues Lucina's presence would bring (Lucina renounces any claim to the throne, since in all rights that belongs to her younger self that was born in this world). However, they make sure to settle down someone within a day or two's ride from Yllistol, so they can still visit with everyone from time to time. Robin takes to writing books and manuals on tactics, as well as several tomes chronicling their adventures (and doing his best to detail and make sense of the relationships between the three timelines that played a role in their story). Nine months after Robin returned from the dead, Lucina gives birth to twins, who they of course name Morgan and Marc. And they live happily ever after, the end.
Until :4Falcon: attacks Chrom.

Anyways, is more or less like that, except they continued to live at castle, under Chrom's... Suggestions. And by that I mean he really needs his tactician. Sumia also wrote her version of the game's story, but creative liberities. I'll come up with more later.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Until :4Falcon: attacks Chrom.

Anyways, is more or less like that, except they continued to live at castle, under Chrom's... Suggestions. And by that I mean he really needs his tactician. Sumia also wrote her version of the game's story, but creative liberities. I'll come up with more later.
Heh, well, I figured Robin promised if, god forbid, there was actually another war he would return to his tactician duties. But since they are at peace, Morgan can take over as the Shepherd's tactician. I would think after the war he and Lucina would want to live somewhere quiet, with this being sorta the compromise between her wanting to leave to avoid causing political backlash for Chrom, while still remaining close enough to visit semi regularly. (AKA, they like at "parent distance", close enough to visit easily, but far enough away that they can't bug you 24-7)

Also, lol, I am going to steal that headcanon regarding Sumia writting her own version too... which ends up selling many more copies since its apparently more entertaining, which annoys Robin to no end ("but my version is actually what happened, dammit! Also, why did you make me a girl who married Chrom?!")

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Heh, well, I figured Robin promised if, god forbid, there was actually another war he would return to his tactician duties. But since they are at peace, Morgan can take over as the Shepherd's tactician. I would think after the war he and Lucina would want to live somewhere quiet, with this being sorta the compromise between her wanting to leave to avoid causing political backlash for Chrom, while still remaining close enough to visit semi regularly. (AKA, they like at "parent distance", close enough to visit easily, but far enough away that they can't bug you 24-7)

Also, lol, I am going to steal that headcanon regarding Sumia writting her own version too... which ends up selling many more copies since its apparently more entertaining, which annoys Robin to no end ("but my version is actually what happened, dammit! Also, why did you make me a girl who married Chrom?!")
Did you read Censored too?
Also, A Future Disowned is partof your headcanon, right?

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Speaking of which, did you have a chance to see the comments I left? Also, still meaning to go back to look over the rest, have been kinda busy lately.
I've been busy myself. Now that I have free time, I'll go over them. You truly went ham with the comments and I'm fine with that.

This is exactly how I believe it. And it's what they deserve, after all.

P1 Jake

Smash Rookie
NNID
P1-Jake
3DS FC
4398-9435-7143
After signing up today and coming to these boards, it was so worth it scaling through this entire thread.

"Lucina mains/fans...these are my people."

But yeah, I'm new here. Yes. HI. Hello.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
After signing up today and coming to these boards, it was so worth it scaling through this entire thread.

Welcome. We're all nice people, join the crowd.

P1 Jake

Smash Rookie
NNID
P1-Jake
3DS FC
4398-9435-7143
Welcome. We're all nice people, join the crowd.
Thanks, can't wait to be a part of the blue-haired princess army!

You read this entire thread? Like... everything? That's almost 4000 posts.
Err, "skimmed" would probably be fitting. At least mainly through all the speculating up until she was confirmed. Which her confirmation was easily the best thing about this game. /totally not bias

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

Welcome!

I just noticed that Morgan and Marc were born nine months after his return. I think I know how him and Lucina celebrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom