• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
It'd be out of character for Robin, child or not, to kidnap a small wild creature.

maybe sadist morgan would
It's supposed to be sadist Morgan. Master Hand regrets letting :4lucina: And:4robinm: Bring their children.
Yeah, but Inigo is married to female Morgan in my M!Robin playthrough, so that would bean Lucina is marrying the same person her alternate universe daughter also marries... which is a bit too weird for me.

I think Morgan totally would become a Pokemon trainer if she had the chance.
Inigo is normally Morgan's uncle... Also, Morgan would be the worst and best Pokemon trainer.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
It'd be out of character for Robin, child or not, to kidnap a small wild creature.

maybe sadist morgan would
It's supposed to be sadist Morgan. Master Hand regrets letting :4lucina: And:4robinm: Bring their children.

Inigo is normally Morgan's uncle... Also, Morgan would be the worst and best Pokemon trainer.
Well I normally have Olivia x Henry, since that pairing is way too damn cute, so in every single one of my playthroughs Inigo is not Morgan's uncle.

Also it means i can make broken Vantage+Vengance+Wrath+Galeforce+Armthrift Sorcerer Inigo

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Henry and Lissa is so damn adorbs too.

Human pillows :3
Yeah, that one is adorable too, but I think Henry x Olivia is a bit cuter

She teaches him that he shouldn't just keep bottling up everything behind a fake smile and teaches him what a real smile is!

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
And while I'm on the subject of Lissa, her and :4robinm: is so hilariously adorable.

She's such a prankster that I cannot help but laugh at her antics on sleeping Robin.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Nowi and Henry forever.
And while I'm on the subject of Lissa, her and :4robinm: is so hilariously adorable.

She's such a prankster that I cannot help but laugh at her antics on sleeping Robin.
That's what I did on my first play through. She's worse than Tharja. Also, her confession makes me laugh every time. "It's so big!"

Last edited:

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342

Narcissistic Marth is narcissistic
The funny thing is I don't think Marth is shown to be particularly narcissistic in his own games. Though I guess to be fair there isn't a huge amount to Marth in the games either so the gaps were mostly filled in by headcanon anyway.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
You know what I think its time for? Another adorable Lucina Picture!

Also, I know this is not Lucina related, but this picture made my lol way more than it should for some reason.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

Also, I know this is not Lucina related, but this picture made my lol way more than it should for some reason.

Those large eyes are slightly off-putting.

Also, LOL at Stahl. Contrasts perfectly with Cherche.

Speaking of Cherche, I'm finally marrying her...to Henry :)

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

Its always adorable Lucina picture time.
Also, have you seen Cherche and Stahl's paired ending together?

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Also, I really like this picture, since it tells a story just through the visuals, which is really well done IMO

God, f**k Zerochan so much for not letting me link the actual properly sized version.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Also, I really like this picture, since it tells a story just through the visuals, which is reall well done IMO

God, f**k Zerochan so much for not letting me link the actual properly sized version.
Can we have some more fluffy pics?

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Good on ya.

In other news, my grinding in my :4robinf: playthrough is really paying off.

Chapter 14 I demolished in 2 turns with nothing but Galeforce loaded RobinxChrom and MorganxNah.

Morgan leveled up 5 times in that chapter alone.

The reason why was because everyone was stupid enough to attack me >:]
Cool. I just discovered that I had married Morgan to Gerome in the save I was asking who should I marru her to.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Hence why I dislike thier supports.
They also work better as platonic friends, or like Chrom & :4robinm:.
Considering that they were childhood friends, I honestly believe it would be better if they had expanded upon that point in the C and B supports.

But I'm fine with it as it is, since I have my Batman and Lucina together now :3

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Considering that they were childhood friends, I honestly believe it would be better if they had expanded upon that point in the C and B supports.

But I'm fine with it as it is, since I have my Batman and Lucina together now :3
Before he cheats on her... With Minerva... I am so messed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom