• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Also, on a scale from 1 to 10, how brutal/nitpicky do you want the feedback to be. I have suffered through several hour long editing sessions with writers far better than me for my non-FE:A story... I have learned from ancient Fanfic masters in the art of critique.
You just be as honest as you want. I take all criticism.

I'm no experienced legendary fanfic writer and really only did it out of volunteering to not make Robertman2 do it.

:seuss:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
You just be as honest as you want. I take all criticism.

I'm no experienced legendary fanfic writer and really only did it out of volunteering to not make Robertman2 do it.

:seuss:
So, um, I am going through and commenting now, and please don;t kill me for all the comments I am leaving. I just want to make sure you know I am trying to be helpful, and to be honest the vast majority of my issues thus far are not related to content, but rather to formatting, structure, and proper punctuation.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
So, um, I am going through and commenting now, and please don;t kill me for all the comments I am leaving. I just want to make sure you know I am trying to be helpful, and to be honest the vast majority of my issues thus far are not related to content, but rather to formatting, structure, and proper punctuation.
Like I said, I take all criticism.

Leave whatever you want with no worry.

After all, I'm not making a career out of this, it's mostly a one time thing.

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Like I said, I take all criticism.

Leave whatever you want with no worry.

After all, I'm not making a career out of this, it's mostly a one time thing.
Okay, well I looked at chapter 1, will probably look at the others over the next few days. Figured I'd let you take a look at what i put so far first/

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Didn't the guy who wrote Decruited mention he was going to basically do that eventually?
Yeah. He did say their a Smash Bros. sequel in the making. The fluff part is a separate fic that has a chapter out.

Last edited:

Capt. Falconminetor

Smash Rookie
Hello the LucinasuperultraomegasocialthregoddamnitIsuckatdoingintroductions...

-coughcough- Anyway I was going to ask something since I'm going to do a new playthrough of FE: A sometime soon (and I couldn't find a better place than this...unlessthisisofftopicthenI'mkindofscrewed). I was thinking of pairing male Robin with Lucina, Chrom with Olivia, Lon'qu with Cordelia and Henry with Lissa this time. So far so good, but then a question started smashing hitting my head when I wanted to find a partner for female Morgan. I figured out that I have only two options left which is Owain and Inigo. Sure I could have figured that out but then it occurred me; would it not be incest? Because Owain is born from Lissa and Lissa is like Chrom little sister. Then Inigo is born from Olivia and Olivia is married with Chrom. Now adding female Morgan who is born from Lucina and Lucina is born from Olivia who is married with Chrom.

My head just start spinning around by just trying to figuring this puzzle out that I have created by myself, so I wonder if somebody could help me out with this. Sorryifmyenglishis****tybecauseenglishisn'tmyfirstlanguage.

Thanks.:happysheep:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Another incest discussion. Yay.

Owain is fine because the game doesn't list them as companions like Lucina does.

Owain's perfectly fine for Morgan, no worries.

And welcome. We're all nice people if sadistic so I hope you enjoy your stay ^_^

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Hello the LucinasuperultraomegasocialthregoddamnitIsuckatdoingintroductions...

-coughcough- Anyway I was going to ask something since I'm going to do a new playthrough of FE: A sometime soon (and I couldn't find a better place than this...unlessthisisofftopicthenI'mkindofscrewed). I was thinking of pairing male Robin with Lucina, Chrom with Olivia, Lon'qu with Cordelia and Henry with Lissa this time. So far so good, but then a question started smashing hitting my head when I wanted to find a partner for female Morgan. I figured out that I have only two options left which is Owain and Inigo. Sure I could have figured that out but then it occurred me; would it not be incest? Because Owain is born from Lissa and Lissa is like Chrom little sister. Then Inigo is born from Olivia and Olivia is married with Chrom. Now adding female Morgan who is born from Lucina and Lucina is born from Olivia who is married with Chrom.

My head just start spinning around by just trying to figuring this puzzle out that I have created by myself, so I wonder if somebody could help me out with this. Sorryifmyenglishis****tybecauseenglishisn'tmyfirstlanguage.

Thanks.:happysheep:
Welcome! I'd go with Owain, because it's less wrong. Although I prefer Gerome or Yarne myself.
Also,
Enjoy your time here!

Capt. Falconminetor

Smash Rookie
Another incest discussion. Yay.

Owain is fine because the game doesn't list them as companions like Lucina does.

Owain's perfectly fine for Morgan, no worries.

And welcome. We're all nice people if sadistic so I hope you enjoy your stay ^_^
Welcome! I'd go with Owain, because it's less wrong. Although I prefer Gerome or Yarne myself.
Also,
Enjoy your time here!
Thank you guys. Didn't think I was going to get replies that fast (guess I'm too slow).

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Thank you guys. Didn't think I was going to get replies that fast (guess I'm too slow).
Well, Owain and her would be second cousins at that point, which is kinda walking the borders of ickyness, though not too bad by comparison (especially given the medieval setting, where stuff like that was far more common, especially with royalty, which they technically are.)

Though if that's still a bit too squicky for you, Morgan also has cute supports with Yarne and Gerome.

Also, if you are doing a Robin x Lucina playthrough, get the Hot Spring Scramble dlc, they have two unique conversations that total like 5 minutes long, and are adorable as all hell.

Also, don't worry about the off-topicness, god knows we end up taking about FE:A more than we do about Smash in this thread anyways XP

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Well, Owain and her would be second cousins at that point, which is kinda walking the borders of ickyness, though not too bad by comparison (especially given the medieval setting, where stuff like that was far more common, especially with royalty, which they technically are.)

Though if that's still a bit too squicky for you, Morgan also has cute supports with Yarne and Gerome.

Also, if you are doing a Robin x Lucina playthrough, get the Hot Spring Scramble dlc, they have two unique conversations that total like 5 minutes long, and are adorable as all hell.
No Morgan x Nah? Their supports are adorable on account of contrasting personalities.

And the S support has a surprise laugh at the end.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
No Morgan x Nah? Their supports are adorable on account of contrasting personalities.

And the S support has a surprise laugh at the end.
I figured we were talking about F!Morgan here. M!Morgan x Nah is my favourite pairing for him actually.

Capt. Falconminetor

Smash Rookie

Also, don't worry about the off-topicness, god knows we end up taking about FE:A more than we do about Smash in this thread anyways XP
Oh, I where going to pair Morgan anyway even if there would be incest or not. :drifloon:

EDIT: reminds me that I should do the dlc's sometime when my gaming backlog isn't filled up.

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Oh, I where going to pair Morgan anyway even if there would be incest or not. :drifloon:

EDIT: reminds me that I should do the dlc's sometime when my gaming backlog isn't filled up.
If you havn't done them, the ones that are really worth getting would be the following.

The Scramble Pack, because it is basically completely fanservice in regards to the three missions being loaded with ton of new conversations between characters (though it technically has the other type of "fanservice", since the Beach map kinda does have Cordelia, Tharja, Gaius, and Chrom in bathing suits... so equal opportunity fanservice there)

The Future Past DLC, because really good story DLC and has different endings depending how well you do keeping people alive.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
If you havn't done them, the ones that are really worth getting would be the following.

The Scramble Pack, because it is basically completely fanservice in regards to the three missions being loaded with ton of new conversations between characters (though it technically has the other type of "fanservice", since the Beach map kinda does have Cordelia, Tharja, Gaius, and Chrom in bathing suits... so equal opportunity fanservice there)

The Future Past DLC, because really good story DLC and has different endings depending how well you do keeping people alive.
people love skipping over the hot spring scenes do they

The Hot Spring Scramble has Lucina in a very cute kimono.

That's it.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
people love skipping over the hot spring scenes do they

The Hot Spring Scramble has Lucina in a very cute kimono.

That's it.
I already mentioned the Hot Spring has a very cute Robin x Lucina scene. Also, I only mentioned the Beach one, since that has the most blatant example of "Fanservice". I would consider Lucina wearing kimono to be that type of "fanserice", though it is indeed freaken adorable.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I already mentioned the Hot Spring has a very cute Robin x Lucina scene. Also, I only mentioned the Beach one, since that has the most blatant example of "Fanservice". I would consider Lucina wearing kimono to be that type of "fanserice", though it is indeed freaken adorable.
In Japan, at least, kimonos are considered quite the fanservice on both genders.

And on someone like Lucina it shows, man.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
In Japan, at least, kimonos are considered quite the fanservice on both genders.

I did not know that, I'm learning new things.

*rainbow goes across screen* "The more you know!"

Capt. Falconminetor

Smash Rookie

kimonos are considered quite the fanservice on both genders.
quite the fanservice on both genders.
both genders.

-head explodes-

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I did not know that, I'm learning new things.

*rainbow goes across screen* "The more you know!"
kimonos are considered quite the fanservice on both genders.
quite the fanservice on both genders.
both genders.

-head explodes-

In Japan, kimonos have a very special place in people's hearts, and are a medium for a thousand symbols.
Kimono are also a specific type of Japanese turn-ons ,let's call it, in ways not easily explainable. First, people are expected to not wear normal/western-style lingerie underneath, including bra and panties, as bra will ruin the chestline (which should be smooth), and panties will without exceptions create pantylines. Second, most of the body will be covered in a lovely package, spelling out (in the case of a young girl) "youthful", "innocent", "pure", "proper", "cheerful" and "eligible for marriage" - in kimono code. Few people in Japan know enough about kimonos to get every nuance, but much of the message seems to trigger some subconscious understanding. There's the fact that the idea of getting to open a present wrapped neatly like this thrills many a mind, similar to corsets. There's also the fact that no matter how much of the body is wrapped up and hidden, the Ultimately And Most Bewitchingly Sensual Mystery of Female Body, the nape of the neck, will be game for eyes. Then add to that the garment restricts the movements of arms and legs to appear rather lady-like (or, on guys, more disciplined and manly) - what's not to like.

Yukata are worn by nearly everyone come summer and festivals. The feelings they awaken are rather similar to kimono. By nature, a yukata is relaxed home-wear (comparable to shorts and a tank top), and situations where one can wear it are very limited. A big deal of the allure of summer festival or hot springs (filler) episodes in anime and manga is related to having the cast in yukatas. You know, because they wear nothing else. On young children, the special fluffy yukata obi makes for an excellent chance for extra big bows and super-cuteification.

It's decreased in modern times, but it's still noteworthy.

Last edited:

Capt. Falconminetor

Smash Rookie
In Japan, kimonos have a very special place in people's hearts, and are a medium for a thousand symbols.
Kimono are also a specific type of Japanese turn-ons,let's call it, in ways not easily explainable. First, people are expected to not wear normal/western-style lingerie underneath, including bra and panties, as bra will ruin the chestline (which should be smooth), and panties will without exceptions create pantylines.(for all of you who like the Summer Scramble). Second, most of the body will be covered in a lovely package, spelling out (in the case of a young girl) "youthful", "innocent", "pure", "proper", "cheerful" and "eligible for marriage" - in kimono code. Few people in Japan know enough about kimonos to get every nuance, but much of the message seems to trigger some subconscious understanding. There's the fact that the idea of getting to open a present wrapped neatly like this thrills many a mind, similar to corsets. There's also the fact that no matter how much of the body is wrapped up and hidden, the Ultimately And Most Bewitchingly Sensual Mystery of Female Body, the nape of the neck, will be game for eyes. Then add to that the garment restricts the movements of arms and legs to appear rather lady-like (or, on guys, more disciplined and manly) - what's not to like.

Yukata are worn by nearly everyone come summer and festivals. The feelings they awaken are rather similar to kimono. By nature, a yukata is relaxed home-wear (comparable to shorts and a tank top), and situations where one can wear it are very limited. A big deal of the allure of summer festival or hot springs (filler) episodes in anime and manga is related to having the cast in yukatas. You know, because they wear nothing else. On young children, the special fluffy yukata obi makes for an excellent chance for extra big bows and super-cuteification.

Well then, I thought it was only females who had kimonos on. Guess I learned something.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Well then, I thought it was only females who had kimonos on. Guess I learned something.
Yeah, in that particular DLC the people who get to wear kimonos are Lucina, Severa, Inigo, and Owain.

Basically the dev's held an offical poll, with the 4 most popular female characters and 4 most popular male characters (for each choosing two first gen and two second gen) got extra content, including conversations with Robin (with romance specific versions of said convos) and "dress up time" (bathing suits for first gen, kimonos for second gen).

Coincidently, Lucina had the most votes out of any female character, which the DLC lampshades. (Chrom won for the male character vote.)

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Yeah, in that particular DLC the people who get to wear kimonos are Lucina, Severa, Inigo, and Owain.

Basically the dev's held an offical poll, with the 4 most popular female characters and 4 most popular male characters (for each choosing two first gen and two second gen) got extra content, including conversations with Robin (with romance specific versions of said convos) and "dress up time" (bathing suits for first gen, kimonos for second gen).

Coincidently, Lucina had the most votes out of any female character, which the DLC lampshades. (Chrom won for the male character vote.)
How fitting that father and daughter win the same polls.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Kimono are also a specific type of Japanese turn-ons ,let's call it, in ways not easily explainable. First, people are expected to not wear normal/western-style lingerie underneath, including bra and panties, as bra will ruin the chestline (which should be smooth), and panties will without exceptions create pantylines. Second, most of the body will be covered in a lovely package, spelling out (in the case of a young girl) "youthful", "innocent", "pure", "proper", "cheerful" and "eligible for marriage" - in kimono code. Few people in Japan know enough about kimonos to get every nuance, but much of the message seems to trigger some subconscious understanding. There's the fact that the idea of getting to open a present wrapped neatly like this thrills many a mind, similar to corsets. There's also the fact that no matter how much of the body is wrapped up and hidden, the Ultimately And Most Bewitchingly Sensual Mystery of Female Body, the nape of the neck, will be game for eyes. Then add to that the garment restricts the movements of arms and legs to appear rather lady-like (or, on guys, more disciplined and manly) - what's not to like.

Huh. Wish it would show Robin's reaction to the yukata.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom