• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Well, I thought, since she was from the future, and that you could not marry after the kids came from the future and...
My brain sometimes fails..

I will stay in my happy world filled with numbers and equations!
You can marry any kid from the future...even Owain.

If it weren't for RobinxChrom being my preferred for :4robinf: I'd marry Gerome in a heartbeat.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Well, I thought, since she was from the future, and that you could not marry after the kids came from the future and...

You think the numbers are your allies? You merely adopted the numbers.

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
You think the numbers are your allies? You merely adopted the numbers.
I adopted numbers, I pseudo understood them. I forward the knowledge of those that came before me. Those who seek advice or general enlightenment in physics will all obtain my attention. For I am their Unofficial Physics Guru, for I am one who carries a little bit of knowledge of Kepler, Galileo, Einstein, Copernicus, and Heisenberg, for I am the one who asks if the cat is either dead or alive.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

Yes. It does fail.
I adopted numbers, I pseudo understood them. I forward the knowledge of those that came before me. Those who seek advice or general enlightenment in physics will all obtain my attention. For I am their Unofficial Physics Guru, for I am one who carries a little bit of knowledge of Kepler, Galileo, Einstein, Copernicus, and Heisenberg, for I am the one who asks if the cat is either dead or alive.
?

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
NUMBER PHILOSOPHY SCIENCE MUMBO JUMBO BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

:seuss:

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
So in one work day, we went from an awesome introduction by Syrek, to Master Core, to gamefaqs jokes.
Very Nice. A+
Sounds like a normal day on Smashboards, nothing out of the ordinary here :p

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Sounds like a normal day on Smashboards, nothing out of the ordinary here :p
I love this thread. Between the the fluffy pics and general insanity, it's fun.
Who is your favorite person to pair with f!Morgan?

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Am I alone? D: :(

In all seriousness, I did not know you could marry Lucina and Robin...
I think those two should definitely be shipped together but I will always prefer Lucina and Robin as my official Fire Emblem: Awakening couple ;)

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Haha, me too! <3 Hmmm, that's a good question. Probably Inigo, although Owain certainly compliments f!Morgan's quirky personality. I'm going to cheat and say the both of them are my favourite to pair with f!Morgan lol :p

What about you?

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Haha, me too! <3 Hmmm, that's a good question. Probably Inigo, although Owain certainly compliments f!Morgan's quirky personality. I'm going to cheat and say the both of them are my favourite to pair with f!Morgan lol :p

What about you?
Gerome. Because he's the guy Lucina would trust most with her daughter. And she's in the same spot Chrom was when Robin married Lucina.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Definitely Gerome.

I will always prefer Lucina and Robin as my official Fire Emblem: Awakening couple ;)
No question.

What's a :4robinm: pairing you like but would never do because RobinxLucina OTP?

(also fair to list a pairing for :4robinf: if you desperately marry Chrome for Galeforce)

Mine would be Lissa for :4robinm: and Gregor/Ricken for :4robinf:

that moment when you brain fart while editing a post

Last edited:

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Gerome. Because he's the guy Lucina would trust most with her daughter. And she's in the same spot Chrom was when Robin married Lucina.
Hmmm, excellent choice! I haven't done that pairing yet so maybe I will during my next play through. Finding the right man for my daughter to marry is tough. I almost feel like a parent sometimes given how selective I am with who she's paired up with and ultimately marries haha. Guess that's just another reason why FE: A is so amazing!

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Definitely Gerome.

No question.

What's a :4robinm: pairing you like but would never do because RobinxLucina OTP?
(also fair to list a pairing for :4robinf: if you desperately marry Chrome for Galeforce)

:4robinm:/Lissa.
:4robinf:/Walhart

Last edited:

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Definitely Gerome.

No question.

A pairing I would like for :4robinm: would probably be Olivia and for :4robinf: I would choose either Gaius or Chrom.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord

Only Chrom's marrage has to happen by a certain point in the game (chapter 11). After chapter 13 the future characters missions only unlock if their parents are married.

Robin is unique in that he/she can actually marry any of the second generation characters, Lucina included. All you have to do is just not marry anyone until after Chapter 13 when you recruit her.

In fact, Lucina is probably up there in terms of the most popular pairings for M!Robin. That pairing gets a unique version of the scene in chapter 21, and is one of 8 characters who got a new really long romance specific scene in the Scramble Pack DLC

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Only Chrom's marrage has to happen by a certain point in the game (chapter 11). After chapter 13 the future characters missions only unlock if their parents are married.

Robin is unique in that he/she can actually marry any of the second generation characters, Lucina included. All you have to do is just not marry anyone until after Chapter 13 when you recruit her.

In fact, Lucina is probably up there in terms of the most popular pairings for M!Robin. That pairing gets a unique version of the scene in chapter 21, and is one of 8 characters who got a new really long romance specific scene in the Scramble Pack DLC
Another reason why I always ship Robin and Lucina in all my play through is because of those unique and specific scenes. The one in chapter 21 is just pure feels, I cry every time I get to that part and I'm not ashamed to admit it. It's so touching and incredibly sad that to not shed at least one tear is just cold. Also, the Scramble Pack DLC is another really touching, beautiful and well done scenes in the game that just brings a giant smile to my face each time I go through it. Everyone is completely entitled to who they ship m!Robin with but I shall always marry him with Lucina, not only for those two amazing scenes but because they honestly seem perfect for each other in SO many ways. But I'm gushing too much so I will stop. X3

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Another reason why I always ship Robin and Lucina in all my play through is because of those unique and specific scenes. The one in chapter 21 is just pure feels, I cry every time I get to that part and I'm not ashamed to admit it. It's so touching and incredibly sad that to not shed at least one tear is just cold. Also, the Scramble Pack DLC is another really touching, beautiful and well done scenes in the game that just brings a giant smile to my face each time I go through it. Everyone is completely entitled to who they ship m!Robin with but I shall always marry him with Lucina, not only for those two amazing scenes but because they honestly seem perfect for each other in SO many ways. But I'm gushing too much so I will stop. X3
No need to explain to me, I agree 100%

Also, for those who havn't seen those two scenes we speak of...

Also, I mean, I do have a fanfic that is Robin x Lucina. Says a lot about how hard I ship them.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
They'll try to create a happy future for each other since neither of them have memories of one.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
No need to explain to me, I agree 100%

Also, for those who havn't seen those two scenes we speak of...

Also, I mean, I do have a fanfic that is Robin x Lucina. Says a lot about how hard I ship them.
dat spoiler thumbnail tho :seuss:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
They'll try to create a happy future for each other since neither of them have memories of one.
Agreed, even though my own head canon means it takes effectively 4 timelines before that actually happens (counting the two identical versions of the doomed future, future past, and then finally the game's timeline)

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I think RobinxLucina is the only pairing in history that I'm willing to ship.

Mainly because shipping in general is a turn-off for me.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
I think RobinxLucina is the only pairing in history that I'm willing to ship.

Mainly because shipping in general is a turn-off for me.
Same here, though I have two other ships outside of FE:A. So yeah, only three ships I actively ship.

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
I'm going to stop reading because I have not been able to actually finish Awakening D: (I am actually in the last chapter). AFK going to finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom