• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucas is TRASH(vs samus)=CLOSED! NO MORE POSTS PLZ!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uffe

Smash Hero
lol the main reason Xyro stomps all the boards is because the majority of the good players don't play wifi or don't even check smashboards often enough to be involved. The metaknight boards thread for this was hilarious because like no one even played and the ones who did got thrashed (which frankly is really pathetic just because it's MK against Samus.)
Sounds fool proof, but it's not. Good players still play wifi whether it means nothing or not. And for those who don't even check SmashBoards often enough to be involved, well that's on them. What you wrote in the bold area sounds like an insult to every person on this message board. It makes it sound like you're implying that every person on this site sucks at playing Brawl.

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
Sounds fool proof, but it's not. Good players still play wifi whether it means nothing or not. And for those who don't even check SmashBoards often enough to be involved, well that's on them. What you wrote in the bold area sounds like an insult to every person on this message board. It makes it sound like you're implying that every person on this site sucks at playing Brawl.
He wasn't really implying that... He was just saying that most of the more competitive players play live since there is no lag in that (unless you are messing with the Wii). I guess they don't talk on Smashboards cause they may already know a lot of the stuff we are currently discussing. It doesn't mean that all of them do that. Just cause your not competitive doesn't mean you suck...

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Yeah, I'm with Uffe on this one. There are good players that check the boards and/or play Wifi... don't insult 'em, Tyr_03.

I think Wifi has made me a better player... I don't have anyone else to fight against here, so it's my only option.

Radiation

Smash Apprentice
Lucas is my secondary, I can't pull off his ATs consistently on wi-fi (most of them are pretty useless in the scheme of things anyway) but otherwise I'm pretty familiar with his metagame and I play as him a lot so yeah, let's fight, man.

Friend Code: 2578-2779-6628

edit: it's like 10 now, I can do this whenever

psike

Smash Apprentice
Xyro, how long are you gonna be on? I have a wired connection and Lucas is one of my mains. I'm in class until 1, so we can play around 1:30pm EST or really late tonight (around midnight EST). Best 3/5. PM me or let me know.

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
Xyro I think I already have you added (If DANN. is on your list then I am) and I think I played your samus and went 1-2 or 1-3 but i've changed my game and would like a rematch... will you be on around 9:30 9:45 PM tonight? (I'm on campus all day today)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
you arnt on my list. ill play you though. when u get home. jump back on. ill play ya.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I defeated ProAPC 3-1. by far the best lucas i have ever played in my life. OMG!

lil cj

Smash Lord
How could APC lose??
He is one of our best Lucas players:)
Its b/c it was on wifi
well....i think i should challenge this guy
ive been told i hav one of the best Lucas'
and im good on wifi
But Im kinda scared now...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom