• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucas is TRASH(vs samus)=CLOSED! NO MORE POSTS PLZ!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Prove me wrong.

FC: 4553 9654 8600

Please post CHALLANGES ONLY. For ANYTHING ELSE, PM me. Mods are watching these topics carefully - so be sure to follow the rules

Defeated: Looocas(3-0), BlackBelt(3-1), Clinton(3-1), Psike(3-0), ProAPC(3-1), Excellence(3-1), Steb(4-0), ToonLuigi(3-0)

Lost to:

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
lol yay I was looking forward to you showing up here. Make sure you make some comments on the matchup once you've played a few matches for our benefit as well. I'd play you but my wifi is toast right now. Won't even connect. I'm a complete failure with lag though anyway. Never learned to adjust for wifi. I hope you have some good matches though. A good Samus player is tough to beat with Lucas from my experience.

Xyro77

are you a lucas main?

PS: il be on tonight around midnite if anybody wants to play.

Blackbelt

Smash Lord
I wish to challenge you.

I have added your Friend Code to my list.

My FC is to the right (Stupid Friend Finder is down)

Uffe

Smash Hero
you already fougth with Ness and failed :(
lucas and wifi are not friends, i hate playing in wifi, but i'll try to play this sunday
Hey, don't be like that to _clinton. I believe Lucas has a better chance against Samus than Ness. The reason I say this is because I never actually play Lucas and I'm able to beat my brother good with this character. That's not me sounding arrogant and full of pride, either. I'm just saying I main Ness, never really touch Lucas and end up doing better with Lucas than Ness against Samus mains. Hell, my brother told me that I should just main Lucas instead of Ness because I'm able to stomp him with Lucas, a character I never really touch. The reason I don't is because Lucas will never get as much attention from me like Ness will.

So to end my little discussion, I believe if _clinton was able to play Xyro using Lucas that he'd probably have a better chance. The characters are similar but not the same.

Blackbelt

Smash Lord
You're good.

And that last battle was epic.

And BTW, after you're done challenging the Lucas', feel free to chime in on the Weekly Matchup thread.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
He beat Blackbelt, too? :ohwell: Does Levitas play Wifi? Maybe he can win...

Even though I know it's not his intended purpose, the way Xyro just comes in and stomps entire character boards makes me feel bad...

Xyro77

Dont feel bad. im only coming in here to gain information on samus vs lucas. if i win, great. if i lose,great. I will not record the matches and post them on youtube. im not here for that.

zaf

Smash Lord
omg this is epic lol.....

hurry and play, so i can see the results.

xyro i added ur aim so u can tell me results/so we can play

zaf

Smash Lord
i dont play lucas though.

i am at work....
we'll have to play tomorrow.
i thought i brought my wii to work,
but i was mistaken

_clinton

Smash Master
GGs...Wifi does sort of suck huh?

You know...you don't have to call me Hillary please...

Xyro77

lol i know your not hillary. its just that no on here is named clinton so............yea ok ill stop. im sorry.

im off for the night. me very tired. be back tomorrow around the same time(11pm-1130pm)

_clinton

Smash Master
Have a nice Night...personally...I don't think I should be up now...seeing as to how I have to go to work in less then 8 hours now...

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
lol the main reason Xyro stomps all the boards is because the majority of the good players don't play wifi or don't even check smashboards often enough to be involved. The metaknight boards thread for this was hilarious because like no one even played and the ones who did got thrashed (which frankly is really pathetic just because it's MK against Samus.)

DaWiikid

Smash Rookie
hey, u mind if I try beating you with my lucas? you'll prob win but It would be fun to test my main on what I assume if your main.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom