• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucas is in the Brawl! - General Discussion

Elysium

Smash Lord
He's a pansy.
:laugh::laugh: Ness ftw!
WHA?! Well at least he has emotion. Ness = Mime.
Mime =/= bad.
Look at Link, He's mostly silent with the exception of the grunts he lets out when he gets him. It wasn't until the 64 days that Link even got emotions, and even those were limited to cheesy sad, angry, surprised and happy, and those were only shown through repeatative facial expression, not in what he said.
Samus is also another "Mime" so to say.

Elysium

Smash Lord
What about "It'sa me!!!!" lol

And Ness also had one of the vocal taunts in Melee. Though I don't think it's fair for me to judging Lucas since I really don't know much about him.... But you can't deny that Ness is pretty cool

Voyager

Smash Journeyman
Its irrelevent. Earthbound isnt so much about character depth as it is about being ridiculously fun and entertaining.

(Also Ness kind of spoke in Lumine Hall)

D

Deleted member

Ness for Brawl, *****es! Ness > Lucas. Although Ness is not my main, Earthbound/Mother 2 was a terrific game. I had oodles of fun playing it. If Ness is not in Brawl, I shall cry. Also, where is that pic of Lucas using that rubber snake? Do we know if that is an attack? 'Cause, I think it is. He uses it in Mother 3 IIRC.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Actually, the Rope Snake was Duster's in Mother 3. They just gave it to Lucas as part of his moveset >_>. That does give Ness fans hope.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
No it doesn't, it only gives hopes to Ness supporters because it proves they are not clones of each other, Duster would never come before Claus or Kumatora anyway.
True but assuming that Claus, Duster, and Kumatora all have equal chances and Duster's not playable, Claus and Kumatora now have higher chances.

vesperview

Smash Hero
Truth is Lucas and Claus are the only characters who deserve a spot in Brawl, I know you are biased cause she's your favorite character but she isn't that deserving and she is not that important to the plot line either.

Kumatora, Duster, Boney, Salsa and Flint don't deserve to be in Brawl.

Duster and Kumatora are only important in chapter 2, when you infiltrate Osohe after that they just fall into obscurity until Duster joins a rock band, then they could just disappear that it wouldn't matter.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Man, I really wish the supporters would come out already.

Ekit

Smash Rookie
KEEP NESS!!! I don't like the idea of my main being replaced by a friggin' japan only I've never heard of... I wouldn't mind putting them both in, but Ness stays

Top Bottom