• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LTEC2:GE 7/7/7 (Southern Circuit Event 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sartori

Smash Apprentice
I'll be bringing a 64, always keep one in the car.

Anyone wanna do a money match on Golden Eye? I prefer license to kill pistols, or remote/proximity mines on normal, but maybe other things too. :p

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Seibrik, Rexx and I need housing for saturday. We can drive up on our own, but we'd rather not have to drive down THAT late. MM anyone?

vericz

Smash Champion
ok, good news, its confirmed that i have this day off but i have to close down wendys the day before. otru, i was planning on going to your place after work. from there, we cn head out to ltec...peace

-hiroshi
If possible, don't know 100% if I can make it, me danny and chris can go, or with Al. Then you can meet us there.

Solitas

Smash Apprentice
Haven't really been following the thread so I'm not sure where everyone stands on housing...

But, should anyone need a place to stay just give me a call 352-262-7960. As chance would have it, I have an empty room available (complete with bed), two futons, and many many pillows. I could probably fit 8 people comfortably.

Just give me a heads up.

Also, I'm about 10 minutes from Exarch's house so I definately plan on visiting night of. Though if I do have people at my place I have three TVs, so smash to your heart's content.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Too bad Linguini, you will be missing out. I can honestly say I am super excited for this now-I can't wait.

Now onto some business:

EVERYONE READ

We need more TV's. Badly. We need more Cubes+Smash. Badly. Maybe worse than we need TV's. There is no reason for the Cubes and Smash to be so low. It should EASILY be over 20, now guys: step it up. I also need a few more power cords. I know you college peeps have at least one or two, so let me know you're going to bring them.

There's no reason NOT to bring your cubes and surge protectors. They are both relatively small articles.

Those looking for housing:

For those cars looking for housing, I would just like the driver to post:
That you need housing
How many people you are bringing in your car total
Which night you need housing
Where you hail from

I need everyone to post who has requested housing: SEFL, Phanna, GA and other OOS, TNT, ALL DRIVERS. I will try to mix up the cars to different houses so GA will be housed with some FL etc.

It will mainly be at mine or Ryan's (Solitas') place, but I want to see all of the requests relatively close together with the aforementioned specifics. Please-only 1 request per car!

Thank you.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Dguy's Car:

Dguy
Angry Lobster
Kram

We are coming from the Merritt Island/Melbourne area. We need housing Friday night and Saturday night.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
put me down with a cube n smash, i know that TNT will ride in 2 separate cars and we will most likely need housing so we will post later on to let you know the exact amount of people that will ride with us

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
I can bring 2 cubes atleast with smash(i'll try to get more), and hopefully a tv as well

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
colbol should team with kiwiii, that way i can team with speedn, everybody wins :)

Nah it's all good, Shiz and I are gonna WRECK teams, what y'all know about Team Ultimate Falco Rush Turbo? That's right you DON'T know about it, get the FVCK out!

Its done. )

Ares726

Smash Ace
Ares's Car:

Ares
Prac
X2X
Tsunami
Nice1
Reflex

6 people total.
We need housing Friday for sure and most likely Saturday. I'll post again to confirm Sat.
We're from Columbus, GA (4.5 hours).

We'll bring 3 Cubes/Smash as well as 2 surge protectors.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
TNT will bring a TV.

(Kevin I'm taking your TV thats been at Louis' for 3 months, whether you like it or not.)

TNT we need to figure out the ride situation. A-L and dguy don't need a ride anymore but I think we still have more people than can fit in 1 car.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
NickRiddle's car

NickRiddle
Seibrik
Rexx(Hopefully)

Need housing for saturday. We could bring a cube with Smash.

Otru: Fox vs. Link it is.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Hey looky looky, I'm back.

Thomas, I had already asked for housing Saturday night...will that be possible? I'm good on Friday...I'll just drive up Sat morning...

I'll be bringing my cube and smash...Cube's been a bit weird lately, but should be fine...

lol at Forward in this thread...fun to read.

smashplayer16

Smash Ace
I should be able to bring 2 powerstrips extention cords what ever you want to call them. I have a T.V I should beable to use. It's just my mom probably will say something but I will do what I can.

smashplayer16

Smash Ace
I can hear my mom now.
Me: Hey mom will it be all right if I bring that old TV set that I only use to the tournament.
Mom:Nio so somebody can steal it.
Me:I'm prett sure nobody is going to steal it, that would be to obvious.
Mom:no don't they have Tv's their, they should have their own equipment.
Me: Yeah but i'm trying to help out, you don't know how this system works.
Mom:no,no, you can just forget that, you better be glad you going.
Me: *sucks teeth* oh my ga:
Mom:what's that in that back you got on.It bet not be that game.
Me: Yeah come on ma.
Gunshots.

I'll take one for the team.

Laijin

Smash Hero
lol. I can imagine someone just walking in, looking around, then casually picking up your TV and walking out the door with it. Taking their time to put it in their car then drive off.

Yea. Im pretty sure nobody will notice at all.

smashplayer16

Smash Ace
It doesn't matter how many facts I give her it aint going to happen.

This is the women that doesn't let me go pass the stop sign because she thinks somebody will kidnapp me, and i'm 16.

anyways 5 days left untill the tournament. Yessss.

thabettaplaya

Smash Apprentice
TNT will bring a TV.

(Kevin I'm taking your TV thats been at Louis' for 3 months, whether you like it or not.)

TNT we need to figure out the ride situation. A-L and dguy don't need a ride anymore but I think we still have more people than can fit in 1 car.
HEY BUDDY!!!!

Well since I just realized that I don't need to give A-L and DGuy a ride, I can hold more people. For all of TNT, there should be a total of 8-10 of us so we do need 2 cars but no more than 2. So I'm already one of the drivers and I'm pretty sure that XYZ said he was willing to drive as a last resort so we'll probably end up splitting up the 8 or 10 of us in mine and Will's car.

And by the way, are you guys all down to leave friday afternoon???

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I think the only justification we would have for leaving on friday is if Exarch can house us, so we can play all of the OOS people at his place.

But I seriously doubt he has any more room so I'd say its a no go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom