• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LTEC2:GE 7/7/7 (Southern Circuit Event 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
I will be giving lessons at this tournament. They are free of charge but I accept tips :)
I will be playing some matches with you for sure, Forward. Let us see how good you really are at fighting M2. :cool:

Any way you can convince/force Taj to go to this? ;)

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Don't worry Xif, Onett and other stages you complained about are much less broken without fox and falco.
>_>

Kiwiii knows what's up.

Cake Eaters might go for the crew action too. When we aren't running the tournament.

TV's, Powercords, vcr's, cubes and smash. Cannot have too many of them. (assuming we want to record).

forward

Smash Champion
There will be no Taj at this tournament. But I will DESTROOOOOY any mewtwo player mwahahahaha!

Who wants to play me for a chipotle burrito?! I'm huuungry! *chomps*

I eat linguini for breakfast............. and the pasta is pretty good too...... DAAAAAAAAMN SOOON!!!!!!!!

No Fox and Falco? What is Florida gonna do? =P

RAM

Smash Lord
I talked to my manager today and I can safely say that I can make it to LTEC next weekend since I have the time off that I need. That job is too good, with tips and checks every week I'll be able to go to alot more tourneys.

Tsunami157

Smash Journeyman
Will be attending

Exarch: Put me down in the "need housing" section as one of the CDE members. <3

No fox and falco. This will be too fun :) Marthville

Forward: Never got to play you at Pound 2, but I really hope I get a chance this time. I need all the spacie advice I can get.

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
I've never heard of no fox/falco before. The thing that scares me the most about this though is that shieks might be running rampant. Although, it would be refreshing to not see lasers and flashes every which way. *quickly picks up shiek* Anyways, I don't know if I can go to this since I'm 5 hours away. Are you allowed to reserve a spot to sleep on a 'maybe'?

PB&J

Smash Hero
me and my partner soft r coming with menthol..the gpc crew we might need housing..so if anybody can help us out that will be great

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
attention all falco players:

we can sneak in tournament matches your falco vs my peach and they'll be none the wiser!

Love,
XIF--------XOXOXO

attention all fox palyers:

we can sneak in tournament matches your fox vs my peach and then i'll rat you out and you'll be kicked out of the venue! bwahahahahaha!!!

Hate,
XIF--------:skull::grrr::skull::grrr::skull::grrr:

PB&J

Smash Hero
whats up with this no fox and falco..i like playing space animals...oh well i hope everybody uses sheik..nana will have fun

kiwiii

Smash Lord
wait..... are fox and falco seriously banned? ROFLLL *just now read the first page*

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE MOST AMAZING TOURNAMENT EVARRR. FILLED WITH CGING SHEIK DITTOS -_-. laaaaaaaawl

edit
i need a teammate T_T ?

..>_> is col bol coming to this !!!

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I might need a teammate. I dunno if xYz wants to team with me or not. =[

And yes Colbol is going(but hes teaming with SpeedN i think sorry). Our whole crew is going.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
keepspeedn, who do you think you are!!!?!
lawl

were you at chu's, sheermadness? O_o i dunno if he housed all of noob testament or what ..

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
LOL Kiwiii...
Am I being serious or not? Only time will tell.

HOLY ****... just updated first post again. 0_o Biggest Tourney in FL ever??
Yes I have always had the thought of extending payout past 3rd Boosely, don't worry about it; i'll decide once I find out how much the pot is.

I will be adding more to my housing soon, preference will be given to OOSers.

Stage concerns are not going unnoticed.

As for QDVS's question:
QDVS said:
Are you going to have enough set ups with this many people coming???
exarch said:
Speaking of TV's etc, I need to know who's going to bring TV's and cubes+smash! Let me know!
exarch said:
In fact just bring a TV, cause (what do we have now... 5?) isn't going to cut it.
Need more cubes and smash too
Need. More. Setups. Please.
TV's, Powercords, vcr's, cubes and smash. Cannot have too many of them. (assuming we want to record).
Those have been my past several posts in this thread... >_>

Apollo’s crew: please bring the setup. I also probably left some of you off the attendance list.

OMG Inward Singing check it out.

Might need 3 cakes for this... People staying at my house be warned my mother will be baking the cakes before the tourney, so be prepared to suffer the smells!

I would like to know I have 20 cubes and smash coming to this tourney, and there's no reason there shouldn't be.

Thank you everyone for keeping me updated and planning on bringing things.

Cake Eaters please plan on helping me run this thing.

I think that's all I needed to say.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
oh yea.
i have my cube + smash. i'm holding onto my memory card though >_> ppl always steal it
but yea. no tv. sowry.

im also blatantly spamming this thread
*wanders off* -_-

Sartori

Smash Apprentice
I still need housing.. I'm probably bringing two people other than me.

:-/ Not sure what I'm going to do about this :p. Hmm.. Thinking.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I might need a teammate. I dunno if xYz wants to team with me or not. =[

And yes Colbol is going(but hes teaming with SpeedN i think sorry). Our whole crew is going.
dude did ya get the PM. I'm teamin with ya. Let's hold it down tru.

smashplayer16

Smash Ace
people stealing memory cards. Dang, I don't know if I can bring mine now. I would if I steal had my extra.People wouldn't still a cube because it would be obvious if they were trying to right?Sorry if I'm getting annoying.

forward

Smash Champion
colbol should team with kiwiii, that way i can team with speedn, everybody wins :)

Nah it's all good, Shiz and I are gonna WRECK teams, what y'all know about Team Ultimate Falco Rush Turbo? That's right you DON'T know about it, get the FVCK out!

Pritch

Smash Lord
Just bring your memory card, load it up in your cube, then take it out and don't turn the cube off. Problem solved.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
forward and dashizwiz
i hope falco is really banned
HAHAHAHAH
:]

where is m2k, he should team with me

^Kram

Smash Rookie
hey exarch are we going to have pools at all?
That's gonna be sick, I'm definitely bringing my swimsuit for this!

I also heard that TheCheezeWhiz and Backwards are gonna be swimming together for doubles.

Pretty Gay if you ask me. :chuckle:

Exarch, we playing with items again like last time? :smash:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom