• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LTEC2:GE 7/7/7 (Southern Circuit Event 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Wow this tourney is getting crazy.

I'm going to get Hozart and DF to come out retirement and go to this so CFL can **** even harder.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Kiwii before the boards got upgraded a year or two ago I used to end every post with this smiley...:cool:...but when it upgraded I couldn't find it at first so I started using the colorful one!!!

Yeah buddy!!!

:colorful:

Renth

Smash Hero
OOHH NOOO!!!

I'm moving to Gainesville Florida from PA an 18 hour drive on the 8th of July.
So i hope whenever i get down there there will be smashers around for me to play
I hope my new home in FL will rival my good times in PA

Can't wait to meet you all.

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
skrach finally decided to go to this, so im teamin with that ***** skrach
Oh, shít hes coming? Like old times, bro for serious... we should 3 way kiss and if were feeling saucy we can 4 way with Dop

no but really, if any of you kiss me in a gay way, i'll mess your day up.

those stupid queers

kinda like

Seibrik

Pritch

Smash Lord
While when the rest of north fl backed out I was thinking that I probably wouldn't make this, I'm thinking that I"m gonna go visit jax sometime around this and use that as an excuse to come over to this, hopefully with some other jacksonville people if they're interested. This means, however, that I'll need a teammate. Any takers?

EDIT: Riot? I thought you quit or somthing else lame and gay like that. We should play at this thing.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
NOTE:

THE FOLLOWING POST IS NOT MEANT TO MAKE A HUGE DEAL OR SPARK AN ARGUMENT BUT IS A GENUINE CONCERN

so... whats with the stages?

great bay, fourside, venom???

6 neutrals are fine, and I guess RC, DK64, PPC, Kongo Jungle, JJ, Corneria, Brinstar, and Mute are OK, but JJ and floats are barely passable, and the 3 mentioned are laughable.

Now I know I've been known to condone a minimalist stage set, but this is just ridiculous.

cant wait to see the teams match of a life time... f smash spam with marth on venom and watch out for the major space animal skill on onett <_<; there were mediocre teams getting wins off of great teams (their only wins) using stages like onett. (and i'm not talking about rock and Q.)

derf

Smash Ace
yea dude some of those teams stages are beyond lame. read: venom, fourside. mlg even bans those stages and they force us to play on garbage like poke floats and great bay

im starting to dislike non-neutral stages in general though

ps... RENTH pm me when you get into gainesville. i live there and would enjoy meeting another smasher.

Prac352

Smash Lord
NOTE:

THE FOLLOWING POST IS NOT MEANT TO MAKE A HUGE DEAL OR SPARK AN ARGUMENT BUT IS A GENUINE CONCERN

so... whats with the stages?

great bay, fourside, venom???

6 neutrals are fine, and I guess RC, DK64, PPC, Kongo Jungle, JJ, Corneria, Brinstar, and Mute are OK, but JJ and floats are barely passable, and the 3 mentioned are laughable.

Now I know I've been known to condone a minimalist stage set, but this is just ridiculous.

cant wait to see the teams match of a life time... f smash spam with marth on venom and watch out for the major space animal skill on onett <_<; there were mediocre teams getting wins off of great teams (their only wins) using stages like onett. (and i'm not talking about rock and Q.)
. . . so then use your ban on Onett.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Agreed. I do find some of the permissible stage choices to be both shallow and pedantic.

On an unrelated note, Kram will be going to this tourney as well. It is quite possible that he will be able to drive Angry Lobster and myself to the tourney. -Exarch, do you think you will have room at your place for us?

Pritch

Smash Lord
Oh. Umm, ok then. Works for me. :laugh:

Rice and drumma have both told me at one point or another that you guys weren't going, but if they're wrong I'm certainly not complaining. In that case, I may be teaming with one of them and may not need a partner - I'll post up when I know more.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
Oh, shít hes coming? Like old times, bro for serious... we should 3 way kiss and if were feeling saucy we can 4 way with Dop

no but really, if any of you kiss me in a gay way, i'll mess your day up.

those stupid queers

kinda like

Seibrik
im down for mad matches!! u and dop against skrach and i, its ON

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
While when the rest of north fl backed out I was thinking that I probably wouldn't make this, I'm thinking that I"m gonna go visit jax sometime around this and use that as an excuse to come over to this, hopefully with some other jacksonville people if they're interested. This means, however, that I'll need a teammate. Any takers?

EDIT: Riot? I thought you quit or somthing else lame and gay like that. We should play at this thing.
Yea i did, but i realized if Ganon can return to get his *** kicked in like 5-8 "Zelda" titles then i can to, except the getting his *** kicked part because im going to wreck a hoe.

im down for mad matches!! u and dop against skrach and i, its ON
Definitely

btw how many ganons are going?
i might have some money to throw around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom