• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Long Island Presents: *Sigh...* Duck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Im literally dying now @ unwilling you are to accept hes significnatly better than you rofl.
I didn't smarts+knowledge of your char = gimmick. Maybe you do have knowledge of your char but since you're dumb as a rock you still place horribly. You should come down to FL and maybe we can smarten you up as we place with our
"gimmicky" chars like D3,zss,pika, and ness.

Oh Word. Alright then This giant punching bag vs your MK/ZSS/W/e 20$ At Apex. Noob ***.
Sure, I'll MM but I'm tight on funds atm so just do like 5 bucks. If I had my poker bankroll I had earlier I would go as high as 1 or 2K, but I had to pay off some things as a broke college student.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
I really don't understand how florida gets so ****ing high off of results from mlg. |: this is why i really wish more than just co18 i coming to apex.

CO18

Smash Hero
Im pretty sure you have 20 bucks and Since YOU'RE BEYOND EVERYONE IN FLORIDA and theres NOONE YOU CANT BEAT you would have no problem beating me.

No point in wasting my time ****** u for 5 bucks

Why would we come to apex angel? We the masters of abusing 1 frame of lag. We continuously train with 1 frame of lag every tournament just to have a massive advantage on out of state come time for MLG. Then knowing we only do well because of the 1 frame of lag we hide from other oos tournaments. Get used to it.

besides when chu/candy come the same weekend and candy places 17th with only 3 ranked florida players in attendance and chu was in the process of getting worked by the same unranked mk snakeee got worked by(the mk trains both in 1 frame of lag and on normal televisions so he was prepared) before the venue had to close.

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord
Why would we come to apex angel? We the masters of abusing 1 frame of lag. We continuously train with 1 frame of lag every tournament just to have a massive advantage on out of state come time for MLG. Then knowing we only do well because of the 1 frame of lag we hide from other oos tournaments. Get used to it.
I LOL'd mad hard, ILY CO18.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Key points here:

1) ZSS is not viable.

2) Nick Riddle is a total luckbox along with the rest of FL.

3) This tournament was an exercise to get my MK ready for next weekend.

4) I'm beyond anyone in your state, and there's no one I can't beat.

5) See you at Apex :p

AHAHAHAHA You guys are dumb *****es. Florida IS the best state like we proved it at BOTH MLG's and you still say were lucky. Idk what kind of ******* logic you guys got going there but I guess when we all **** at the next 2 MLGs. Just MAAAAAAAABEY you'll think other wise. Snakeee isn't even hard I've played him online a long time ago and destroyed him. Yes I know it was online and you're gonna ***** cause I just said that so yea yea I know. But I would def beat him in person. Don't think I can? MLG North Carolina. 20$ Money match unless your a *****.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
If you're going to talk ****, at least try and use real grammar/words like CO18 or be funny like him. You makin ya whole state look bad, brahhh.

As much as this is entertaining, this is a results thread so keep that junk out pleaseee. Good ****, Vinneh and thanks to everyone who came out, especially Europe. ‹3 you guys.

Never thought I'd say that LOL

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
If we made an official "Call This N**** Out" thread do you think it would work out? Would make it easier to find this **** when im bored and keep it out of threads.

CO18

Smash Hero
How is he lying rofl you cant even front.

Only socal may be better imo its close. I hope you're not trying to imply NJ is better -.-

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I hope you're not trying to imply NJ is better -.-
I'm not a biased moron. I understand that when it matters only one of our players is consistent.
I do not believe florida is the best though. SoCal has that one.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Not only is your font color gay, as well as that gif you posted, but now you're going to blatantly say a lie? Well **** man. You're a gay liar

Making yourself look more and more like an idiot with every post.

So you dont like girls and a girl color? and think they're gay? You must be gay yourself then.

DAS GOOD SHEEE~

And I REALLY hope you know I did that on purpose which is why I made those 2 words caps. I'm lovin this.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero

DAS GOOD SHEEE~

And I REALLY hope you know I did that on purpose which is why I made those 2 words caps. I'm lovin this.
Nah brah I like mai gurl, and that much is obvious ^ its just fun to troll lol

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
LOLOLOL "ITS MORE BETTER"
I find that real funny, even if that's a joke

But yea good **** vinnie & dabuz

Snakeee

Smash Master
Sorry guys, I guess this got out of hand...I feel like we all forget it's just a game too often >_>

I love competition, and I like the trash talk to some extent because it makes things more interesting and gives me more of a reason to give something my all, but not when it ends up in real anger towards others.

So yeah let's try and keep it civil :/

Master Raven

Smash Master
Good job Vinnie.

Snakeee, going by your last post I'm going to forgive you and assume you weren't serious with that **** talk torwards my state :)

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
**** this thread just died.
Florida just claimed this thread like they came to this lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom