• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Long Island Presents: *Sigh...* Duck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masky

Smash Master
w/e Sn@keee you're delusion@l t@lk to me when you c@n be@t our unr@nkeds you just look silly now, @ll of your posts. S@ying you're w@y more @dv@nced then nick, th@t hes @ luckbox.

Th@t youd MM me for ONE OR 2 THOUS@ND DOLL@RS but wont mm me for 20$ th@t post just m@kes you look stupid im sorry. Pretty much like no sm@sher would MM for th@t much @nd then you s@ying th@t then wont even mm me for 20 just proves something is ment@lly wrong with you @nd th@t you're @ joke. Pretty sure you h@ve 20 ****ing doll@rs @nd if your confident enough to mm me for 1 or 2k you h@ve no risk in losing.

You're just @ joke m@n. Didnt you s@y you were gonn@ st@rt r@ping now @nd were @iming for 1st @ MLG? ROFL God.

Btw my @ button isnt working.

Tell you wh@t since you know you c@n be@t me just bec@use you're petty I will do th@t 5$ MM. Sn@ke vs Zss. Nick be@ts my sn@ke you should h@ve no problem either.
d@mn!!!!!!!!!!!!

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I bet ur post aren't harder 2 read than minez :-p

U kno wut?

FL vs NY crew battle!!! DO IT! Record it!!!

5 v 5 = EPIC!!! :-)

:sonic:

Snakeee

Smash Master
Most of my money is on my poker account right now is the problem. I won't have it in time for Apex. I'm weird like that I either have several grand on me or like zero XD.

I really have barely enough for the weekend right now, so I literally can't afford a 20 dollar MM right now unless someone spotted me. And yes, if I did have all of my funds I'd gladly MM for a thou :)

....what is up with the "@'"s anyway? At least make your posts clear please, you're lucky I'm even reading them to begin with....I shouldn't bother really actually

Masky

Smash Master
Most of my money is on my poker account right now is the problem. I won't have it in time for Apex. I'm weird like that I either have several grand on me or like zero XD.

I really have barely enough for the weekend right now, so I literally can't afford a 20 dollar MM right now unless someone spotted me. And yes, if I did have all of my funds I'd gladly MM for a thou :)

....what is up with the "@'"s anyway? At least make your posts clear please, you're lucky I'm even reading them to begin with....I shouldn't bother really actually
just MM Ksizzle,ADHD,Redhalberd, and DEHF for some easy $$ beforehand :)

B_AWAL

Smash Master
You Nigguhz Stupid as F@CK!!!

Masky RUDE!!! LMAO!!!

LOL @ every being mad @ Xaltis n CO18 n labeling them 2 as FL as a whole

Xaltis is cool pplz
CO is... well... CO
& I'm stranded in NFL w/ Masky but he goes 2 UF so F@CK da GAYTORZ ITZ ALL ABOUT FSU *****!!!

Snakeee

Smash Master
I s@id id do 5 doll@rs. I @lso s@id my "@" on the keybo@rd isnt working.
Alright fine, 5 bucks it is.

I don't understand how this can even be a sarcastic post, but ok >_>

Not sure how I'd do against Larry, but I'd probably go Sheik in that MU. Serious question does he have experience against her?....Kind of an unknown match up for most bc of how underused Sheik is.

Vinnie

Smash Master
I don't like drama though... and I'm not cocky or braggy or anything, I don't need it to be bumped or anything. I don't want anyone to get infractions :I.

CO18

Smash Hero
Haha me getting an infraction for posting nicks bracket is a joke especially with some of these other posts smh.

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
Is vinnie pgn?

if so how the ****? i faced that kid at apex, ***** was bad yo

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
**** Snakeee you are ******** as hell.

If Nick is doing SO GOOD with your 2008 style and you...aren't doing good with your 2010 style (I guess) then WHY THE **** WOULDN'T YOU GO BACK?!? How thickheaded are you that you can't revert back to an old strategy.

Nick is better than you and I will MM for ANY AMOUNT to prove it, Pikachu vs ZSS. If he is worse than you and I beat him, that means you should obviously beat me right?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
its really getting beyond the realm of friendly, and its delving more into trolling, which is less needed in tourney results but more tolerable elsewhere. I would take it to the FL or NY state threads and keep it a tad more civil.

OverLade

Smash Hero
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

-DEAD-

Snakeee forreal I'm sure you're a cool and level headed guy irl but for real I read the last 10 or so pages and you're making yourself look ********.

Im not even tryna hate but Nick Riddle is just a far superior player to you. His smarts, mix up game, and reactions are all just better. Someone could watch both of you play and say "**** Nick is going way harder than Snakeee right now" because it's obvious. You keep saying Nick is gimmicks. Doom tried to prove the same thing by playing me with ZSS and I 2 stock low percented him twice. Then I went and got ***** by Nick in 2 weeks.

People who don't understand why Nick wins dont understand this game at all, and it's not like people in FL can't beat him, it's just he's REALLY ****ING GOOD which is why he does so well. He would've gotten 3rd at MLG without 1 frame of lag, that honestly makes like no difference.

Johners gonna john. Haters gonna hate.

Snakeee

Smash Master
**** Snakeee you are ******** as hell.

If Nick is doing SO GOOD with your 2008 style and you...aren't doing good with your 2010 style (I guess) then WHY THE **** WOULDN'T YOU GO BACK?!? How thickheaded are you that you can't revert back to an old strategy.

Nick is better than you and I will MM for ANY AMOUNT to prove it, Pikachu vs ZSS. If he is worse than you and I beat him, that means you should obviously beat me right?
I'll MM, but both of you are just proving exactly what I'm talking about as how ignorant smashers are.
One MM will not prove a single thing! First off one player vs another player doesn't show much to begin with, but the point is you'd have to play me in many sets over quite a significant period of time to even have an idea of who is the better player.

I believe I'm the better player with ZSS than Nick for more reasons than I can count...

CO18

Smash Hero
I'll MM, but both of you are just proving exactly what I'm talking about as how ignorant smashers are.
One MM will not prove a single thing! First off one player vs another player doesn't show much to begin with, but the point is you'd have to play me in many sets over quite a significant period of time to even have an idea of who is the better player.

I believe I'm the better player with ZSS than Nick for more reasons than I can count...

Im sure esam would MM you all day. Just give it up bro rofl, Its just sad that you literally believe this haha.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Lol yeah I will do Manly MMs up to as long as you want (1$ MMs for every set. If I'm up 3 and you win one, I go down to 2.) I will do that until your hands can't move. You are the ignorant one who can't even accept that there is A POSSIBILITY that you aren't the best any more. IDC if Nick is the best, and neither does Nick. It doesn't matter who is better, but what you do at tournaments and the money in your pocket.

Nick Riddle just got a 1000$ check from MLG. And you?

Snakeee

Smash Master
Lol yeah I will do Manly MMs up to as long as you want (1$ MMs for every set. If I'm up 3 and you win one, I go down to 2.) I will do that until your hands can't move. You are the ignorant one who can't even accept that there is A POSSIBILITY that you aren't the best any more. IDC if Nick is the best, and neither does Nick. It doesn't matter who is better, but what you do at tournaments and the money in your pocket.

Nick Riddle just got a 1000$ check from MLG. And you?
LMAO, sureeee you guys don't care at all >__> .

Hey maybe Nick doesn't even care so much, but the rest of you....are you kidding me???

Everyone's open to their opinions, and I'd have been totally civil about it, but you guys just respond so **** violently

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
And there goes a perfectly good results thread

Vinnie is finally able to post again and he can't even post in the results thread for the tourney he won hollmao

10ledges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom