• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Long Island Presents: *Sigh...* Duck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
On a side note, it's hilarious to me how much emphasis the smash community puts on single placements in any given tournament. There's a TON of variance that goes on in every tournament, and you need to look at a big sample to even have a clue of someone's skill. I've placed top 3 in many regionals while I was in practice. I had a lot going on in life, so obviously my placings would suffer during that time. I can safely say I am back in practice now, so go ahead and underestimate me, fool.
Agreed.
lawl no it didn't

Florida = Fire Nation
Lol.
So is Co18 Azula?
LOLOLOL. He prob is Uncle Iroh.
Don't worry about any **** talk towards us, we've proven ourselves already
Not really.

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
Wow Florida talks a lot of trash ! Why do they keep mentioning mlg if they don't need to rely on lag then they should go to apex ! If I had a frickin ride to mlg I'd gladly mm riddle he is a great player but is overweight with all that arrogance he carries!

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Wow Florida talks a lot of trash ! Why do they keep mentioning mlg if they don't need to rely on lag then they should go to apex ! If I had a frickin ride to mlg I'd gladly mm riddle he is a great player but is overweight with all that arrogance he carries!
Apex so far......

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
lmao, it's funny when randoms jump on the bandwagon and completely meat ride their own state while they don't have any accomplishments of their own.
The hilarious part is that your own state probably doesn't even appreciate that or like you, xaltis.

Chibo, infract this ****** already, my god.

Also, lmao at Saltis. Seagull is too good.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Florida is full of excuses ! Here's a little fact for all you .Anti >Florida !
-__________________________________________________________________-

Anti Anti Anti, what did you do to get all of this hype?

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
Anti all I'm saying if there saying that there region is better then Ny just because of 2 tournaments you our current best didn't even attend that they should get their facts straight . Not to put you in the hot seat.

CO18

Smash Hero
Anti is most likely the best player between the 2 states but NY obviously isn't better...

Kole

Smash Lord
why the hell does Xaltis use those .gifs in every post?

it annoys the **** outta me

Xaltis

Smash Hero
lmao, it's funny when randoms jump on the bandwagon and completely meat ride their own state while they don't have any accomplishments of their own.
The hilarious part is that your own state probably doesn't even appreciate that or like you, xaltis.

Chibo, infract this ****** already, my god.

Also, lmao at Saltis. Seagull is too good.
AHAHAHAHAHA Don't try and compare me to you. My state loves me at every tournament I go to I always place top 5 cause SFL is hard as **** lol. Afro and I usually get 3rd + in teams too.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
kinda reminds me of when inui used to post everything with those ace attorney gifs lol

and late ggs everyone:p fun
glad that i improved a bit
john numbers,we teaming next time D:

Vinnie

Smash Master
2: Eli :drmario: :dk2: :marth: :link2: - Hey, nice seeing you after all these months!
3: Ben :shiek: - You too, haven't seen you since November haha.
5: Luap :falco: :fox: - :o?

1: vVv Shippo (Vinnie) ($100.00) :gw: :popo: - Yay, ICs are the easiest character in the game to pick up lol.
2: Dabuz ($71.00) :olimar: - GGs, I got lucky set 2 game 5, but IMO you got lucky set 2 game 4, so it should even out. BTW if you didn't retract your tether, you would have won. GGs though, yw for semi-splitting. Let's team sometime too.
3: Shadow ($19.00) :metaknight: - GGs, I got really lucky and you were off, lol. Also you ***** me in doubles, 6-0 mutha ****a. x_x Fun sets regardless.
4: Orion :metaknight: - Fun teaming with you! This upcoming weekend will be the last weekend I see you ever I think T_T... I love your trash talk :p.
5: Will :dk2:- Woah, I didn't have to play you? >_>. Nice seeing you again Will, well ran tourney was well ran.
5: Mr. R (Minty) :marth: :metaknight: - WHO LOSES MARTH VS WARIO ON FD? JKJKJK Good stuff vs Shadow. GGs in teams. I hard counter you in teams due to my character being **** in teams + me knowing your style inside and out.
7: Penta :gw: - Improving I see! I guess some match-up stuff I told you is working, esp vs MK. Keep it up. Hopefully I get to see you soon :/
7: Inui :metaknight: - GGs. Holy **** I finally got to play you. YOU CAN'T RUN FOREVER!!! GGs in teams too.
9: Hakuuu (Snakeee) - We need to team again soon. Our doubles set was so fun :p. Nice seeing you!
9: BBW - I really appreciated the ride home, you saved my ***. Thanks x 100. See you this weekend!
9: John Zipcode - My man keeps improving and improving. Good ****, improving vs MK so much.
9: Zucco - We all have bad days. Everybody that matters knows how good you really are. Good **** in doubles. ***** me...
13: Nike Nick - GGs mang! Fun to play someone who has played Kaak before. See you next weekend again!
13: Cyber - So glad I got to see you again. I like how you can stop playing for four months and still be a really high level sonic (from what I saw). Keep it up! You better be at Apex!
13: Sapphire Birch - Haha nice try CHAOS MARTH! Thanks for the support Angel. See you this weekend o.o'
13: Chair - Nice meeting you, you're really cool. Good stuff beating Minty's Marth on FD >.>... XD
17: Swain - Yay the tourney was great, thanks.
17: HippieDude - We got this Kevin.
17: Fire - Wow way to hog that TV for 6.5 hours you *****! See you this weekend.
17: Dream - Nice Lucas.
17: MBlaze - Nice seeing ya again.
Problem - Hopefully I get my $20 soon. Nice seeing you again though.

I had fun. I'll edit this post with vids soon. GGs to everyone I played.

Will:dk2: vs Shadow:metaknight: 1 & 2
Will:dk2: vs Chaos Marth:metaknight: 1
Will:dk2: vs Chaos Marth:metaknight: 2
Minty:marth: vs Snakeee :zerosuitsamus: 1
Minty:marth: vs Snakeee :metaknight: 2 & 3
Vinnie:gw: vs Nike Nick:pit: 1
Vinnie:gw: vs Nike Nick:pit: 2
Vinnie:gw: vs Nike Nick:pit: 3
WF- Vinnie:gw: vs Shadow:metaknight: 1
WF- Vinnie:gw: vs Shadow:metaknight: 2
WF- Vinnie:gw: vs Shadow:metaknight: 3
Orion:metaknight: vs Dabuz:olimar: 1
Orion:metaknight: vs Dabuz:olimar: 2
LF- Dabuz:olimar: vs Shadow:metaknight: 1
LF- Dabuz:olimar: vs Shadow:metaknight: 2
LF- Dabuz:olimar: vs Shadow:metaknight: 3
LF- Dabuz:olimar: vs Shadow:metaknight: 4
*note: Grand finals' audio is desynched in all of the videos. I realize why this happened so it won't happen again. Just deal with hit this time, mute the vids and play music over it, I guess.
GF- [set 1] Vinnie:popo: vs Dabuz:olimar: 1
GF- [set 1] Vinnie:popo: vs Dabuz:olimar: 2
GF- [set 1] Vinnie:popo: vs Dabuz:olimar: 3
GF- [set 1] Vinnie:popo: vs Dabuz:olimar: 4
GF- [set 2] Vinnie:popo: vs Dabuz:olimar: 1
GF- [set 2] Vinnie:popo: vs Dabuz:olimar: 2
GF- [set 2] Vinnie:popo: vs Dabuz:olimar: 3
GF- [set 2] Vinnie:popo: vs Dabuz:olimar: 4
GF- [set 2] Vinnie:popo: vs Dabuz:olimar: 5

CO18

Smash Hero
Well if there is one thing I can say is that Ive never seen an mk lose in under 2 min to a gaw on delfino and get 3-0ed playing only on his 2 best stages. But why am i not surprised

good ish vinnie

Also Rofl @ snakee's "Real zss metagame" comment. I didnt know her metagame was blindly attack your opponent's shield.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Lay off co, he had a bad day and he didn't know how to play the matchup, being aggressive and all. Also RC is my best stage.

CO18

Smash Hero
Naw you shouldn't im done. I just had to comment on most importantly snakee's real zss playstyle. im just trolling shadow because of his comments in a previous thread

Prawn

Smash Master
who the **** is this mintyflesh scrub with 18 posts

kid must suck at brawl

manofgames4555

Smash Journeyman
Key points here:

1) ZSS is not viable.

2) Nick Riddle is a total luckbox along with the rest of FL.

3) This tournament was an exercise to get my MK ready for next weekend.

4) I'm beyond anyone in your state, and there's no one I can't beat.

5) See you at Apex :p

Forgive me for butting in but, I play sparingly in Florida and aside from your statement numbers 1,3, and 5 you have to be starting something. lol! I think it's appropriate hype in my opinion but, glad you made it obvious that you were not really saying that. :bee:

PS. I'm a Florida "noob" I'm sure I could take ya! lol ~ Walnut

Snakeee

Smash Master
Forgive me for butting in but, I play sparingly in Florida and aside from your statement numbers 1,3, and 5 you have to be starting something. lol! I think it's appropriate hype in my opinion but, glad you made it obvious that you were not really saying that. :bee:

PS. I'm a Florida "noob" I'm sure I could take ya! lol ~ Walnut
I don't think FL is bad, I was exaggerating. I do think that they're honestly overrated, and "ran good" (poker term) the past two MLG's with the way a lot of matches played out, and in some other ways like their brackets (Nick Riddle's comes to mind).

I know smash obviously has more skill involved for a single placing than poker, but I still think it's very much necessary to look at big picture, and not how things are going in such a short time frame.

CO18

Smash Hero
Haha snakeee you're a joke. Learn to just admit when players are better(quite significantly) than you.
Nickriddle:
Orlando
Choice, Ksizzle,ADHD,Redhalberd,CO18,DEHF

Columbus
Choice(Falco who placed 14th) Pyronic star, Shaky, Tyrant, Ally, Ally,Mew2king

Snakeee: Orlando
Cheese,Lounis,Yoshq,Mero(unranked FL player)

Snakeee

Smash Master
Haha snakeee you're a joke. Learn to just admit when players are better(quite significantly) than you.
Nickriddle:
Orlando
Choice, Ksizzle,ADHD,Redhalberd,CO18,DEHF

Columbus
Choice(Falco who placed 14th) Pyronic star, Shaky, Tyrant, Ally, Ally,Mew2king

Snakeee: Orlando
Cheese,Lounis,Yoshq,Mero(unranked FL player)
Pretty sure I can beat all listed players, Ally and M2K being more of a "once in a blue moon" kind of case though.

I don't understand you and so many other smash players' logic. Stop going by such short term results. Hey guess what? I've beaten Ksizzle before, I've also beaten ADHD before. However, I don't believe I have an advantage against either of them (well perhaps Ksizzle now). Point is, just because someone's beaten a given player in a given tournament doesn't mean much at all for me.

Also, at this point I'm perfectly 100% convinced that Riddle's style is essentially a cop out of my style in 2008. That's not some sort of joke to me, and when he thinks it's sarcasm putting that as his tag I just laugh at the irony.

I brought ZSS much further than that, and it only works out when I'm outplaying my opponent by a very significant margin.

CO18

Smash Hero
Pretty sure I can beat all listed players, Ally and M2K being more of a "once in a blue moon" kind of case though.

I don't understand you and so many other smash players' logic. Stop going by such short term results. Hey guess what? I've beaten Ksizzle before, I've also beaten ADHD before. However, I don't believe I have an advantage against either of them (well perhaps Ksizzle now). Point is, just because someone's beaten a given player in a given tournament doesn't mean much at all for me.

Also, at this point I'm perfectly 100% convinced that Riddle's style is essentially a cop out of my style in 2008. That's not some sort of joke to me, and when he thinks it's sarcasm putting that as his tag I just laugh at the irony.

I brought ZSS much further than that, and it only works out when I'm outplaying my opponent by a very significant margin.
Would you like to make a 20$ sidebet on EVERY single one of those players? Because you can not beat them sorry rofl

You beat ADHD /Ksizzle when??? When you were good??? Yes, I think so. That isnt the case anymore rofl. Its almsot sad that you're just going to keep feeding yourself excuses as to why nickriddle is 100X more succesful than you instead of trying to improve. When I wasnt the best DDD I had 0 problem admitting it and only used the DDD's I considered better myself to help me improve. Even if he is using a similiar playstyle to you(which is not the case AT ALL HEs way more advanced then you IMO) that means hes applying the strategy way better then you.
Its not like I do anything much more advanced then other ddd's. He's a simple character yet Im more succesful then them cuz Im a better player as in this case. Just because you were the first person to be succesful with your char doenst make you the most advanced now rofl. Is Ninjalink moret advanced then ADHD because he ***** everyone in 08? Sorry no, just get over it and improve.

Its sad. You even got mad at M2k for saying nick is a better player in his humble post lmao and saying your way more advanced then nick, just stop embarrassing yourself and admit it even random noobs were calling you for your bs in the thread smh.

And its not like you're even the 2nd best zss so I dont even know why this is an argument.

Edit: Big smh @ saying you can beat all of those players jesus and I thought I had pride

Gnes

Smash Master
LOL snakee i thought u were more leveled headed than this. I'm sorry bro, nick is better right now. You want to prove that he's not, u go place 2nd at a mlg. And lol at beating all those people, i guarantee u wont. I dont know what time period u living in, but here in reality, more than half of those people will **** on u.

And lol at u beating wyatt....LOL....calm down ur head is like bigger than CO's and that ********.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Would you like to make a 20$ sidebet on EVERY single one of those players? Because you can not beat them sorry rofl

You beat ADHD /Ksizzle when??? When you were good??? Yes, I think so. That isnt the case anymore rofl. Its almsot sad that you're just going to keep feeding yourself excuses as to why nickriddle is 100X more succesful than you instead of trying to improve. When I wasnt the best DDD I had 0 problem admitting it and only used the DDD's I considered better myself to help me improve. Even if he is using a similiar playstyle to you(which is not the case AT ALL HEs way more advanced then you IMO) that means hes applying the strategy way better then you.
Its not like I do anything much more advanced then other ddd's. He's a simple character yet Im more succesful then them cuz Im a better player as in this case. Just because you were the first person to be succesful with your char doenst make you the most advanced now rofl. Is Ninjalink moret advanced then ADHD because he ***** everyone in 08? Sorry no, just get over it and improve.

Its sad. You even got mad at M2k for saying nick is a better player in his humble post lmao and saying your way more advanced then nick, just stop embarrassing yourself and admit it even random noobs were calling you for your bs in the thread smh.

And its not like you're even the 2nd best zss so I dont even know why this is an argument.

Edit: Big smh @ saying you can beat all of those players jesus and I thought I had pride
I KNOW I can beat those players, it's not even a question. I'm the one being humble admitting I don't have the advantage against a couple of them. This argument is going nowhere sadly, so please just drop it for now. I believe strongly in what I say, and you are not going to move me with such terrible logic.

CO18

Smash Hero
w/e Sn@keee you're delusion@l t@lk to me when you c@n be@t our unr@nkeds you just look silly now, @ll of your posts. S@ying you're w@y more @dv@nced then nick, th@t hes @ luckbox.

Th@t youd MM me for ONE OR 2 THOUS@ND DOLL@RS but wont mm me for 20$ th@t post just m@kes you look stupid im sorry. Pretty much like no sm@sher would MM for th@t much @nd then you s@ying th@t then wont even mm me for 20 just proves something is ment@lly wrong with you @nd th@t you're @ joke. Pretty sure you h@ve 20 ****ing doll@rs @nd if your confident enough to mm me for 1 or 2k you h@ve no risk in losing.

You're just @ joke m@n. Didnt you s@y you were gonn@ st@rt r@ping now @nd were @iming for 1st @ MLG? ROFL God.

Btw my @ button isnt working.

Tell you wh@t since you know you c@n be@t me just bec@use you're petty I will do th@t 5$ MM. Sn@ke vs Zss. Nick be@ts my sn@ke you should h@ve no problem either.

MJG

Smash Hero

Truth.

Bet.

Co18 you are so black rofl.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
all this trash talk...

*irl at apex*

"Oh hey brah, nice to see you man!" *gives daps* " How's it going?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom