• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[LoLiS] MI Circuit (Ann Arbor) MISSION COMPLETE; Total: $5030($1081)

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
I'm not sure if juggleguy is gonna team with me or not reading back through here, so if he isn't I'll either save my money or team with Ankoku if he wants to waste his cash trying that out =p

Dopey

Smash Lord
sooo who wanna team wit a brawl noob for some noob brawl doubles?

plz be decent at least.... =p

D

Deleted member

DEM LOLIZ

Why are there so many pedos in the smash community? lol

Tink

Smash Hero
lolll...a nike comercial...amazing!

i might be starting a new job and may or may not be able to go to this <_<....ima see whats up in the next few days.

alcoady

Smash Ace
you should def come and team w/ kels tink, b/c i wanna beat the **** out of you guys in teams
(and singles)

but on a side note.
my friend has that modded version of brawl that's actually cool!
dash dancing
combos (no joke, sonic is the man for this)
all landing lag from arials is cut in half.

it's funner than ****
i'm gunna bring it

yeah, if someone could house us the night before that would be sweet

D

Deleted member

B+? I'm down for that. Is Samus heavy again? I hate how floaty she is in regular Brawl.

Fliperotchy

Smash Journeyman
i'm 45 min south of AA but i'm definitely putting 100% into trying to make it to this.

how long will this last? will i end up driving back home at 4am?

earthadept

Smash Lord
you should def come and team w/ kels tink, b/c i wanna beat the **** out of you guys in teams
(and singles)

but on a side note.
my friend has that modded version of brawl that's actually cool!
dash dancing
combos (no joke, sonic is the man for this)
all landing lag from arials is cut in half.

it's funner than ****
i'm gunna bring it

yeah, if someone could house us the night before that would be sweet
I think I can host you, but only on the condition that we play some smash 64!!:psycho:
Just a warning, I live in a small dorm room, and you'd need to bring a sleeping bag or something. Would you be coming with someone else?

SCOTU

Smash Hero
i'm 45 min south of AA but i'm definitely putting 100% into trying to make it to this.

how long will this last? will i end up driving back home at 4am?
I always run as expedient tourneys as possible, and I will be making sure that this will end as early as possible (i.e. I don't imagine it going past midnight).

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
anyone wanna host condemned and I the night of this? That or at least let me stay and nap a couple of hours (i'm going without sleep and driving there and back) I don't wanna fall asleep at the wheel

SiShenDao

Smash Apprentice
uh oh... I think I mite not have the cash to enter tournies...
is it ok if I bring my set up and just play friendlies? also I have homebrew channel so I can try getting Brawl+ or Balanced Brawl running on it if anyone wants to try it.

Fliperotchy

Smash Journeyman
i'm about 95% positive i won't be able to make it in time for registration, but can i show up sometime during doubles and register for singles? or would pools/bracket making be going on? my friend has a prior obligation until sometime around noon so we'd be late-ish.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
If you show up late to any event, you will not be allowed to register for it. If you show up before an event has started, then you can still register for it. So, tentatively, we've got
Melee Doubles + Brawl Singles
Melee Singles + Brawl Doubles

Meaning if you show up late you can't enter Melee doubles or Brawl singles, but can still enter Melee singles and Brawl doubles.

Top Bottom