• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[LoLiS] MI Circuit (Ann Arbor) MISSION COMPLETE; Total: $5030($1081)

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Oh ****, Brawl Singles is first?

****, now I have to get my *** up in the morning.

btw, Android 18 suits you Ankoku.

Fliperotchy

Smash Journeyman
If you show up late to any event, you will not be allowed to register for it. If you show up before an event has started, then you can still register for it. So, tentatively, we've got
Melee Doubles + Brawl Singles
Melee Singles + Brawl Doubles

Meaning if you show up late you can't enter Melee doubles or Brawl singles, but can still enter Melee singles and Brawl doubles.
well we would DEFINITELY be there before 5 (or whenever melee singles starts exactly). we're not entering brawl singles or any doubles (ew). so i just wanted to be sure that if we got there at roughly...2(?) at the LATEST, would we still be able to register for melee singles? That's the only reason i'm showing. (that and of course for friendlies)

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
oh shettt i forgot brawl singles was first, i scheduled an eye appointment at noon so i can make it for brawl singles XD fail

edit: so that means........teamsies anyone?

What's The Point

Smash Master
Anybody still need a teammate? I might still enter brawl dubs if my money is right.
Themann at a tournament, and actually entering? I have to take this rare opportunity to team.

Plus we've done it before and it went pretty well.

Also, Lain, Judge, Anther, and Iris, you should all remember to bring extra money.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
oh shettt i forgot brawl singles was first, i scheduled an eye appointment at noon so i can make it for brawl singles XD fail
And so once again, HArmS HArmSes himself out of another tourney.

Fliperotchy

Smash Journeyman
try to get there between 11-12. I'll be shooting to be there by 11.
scotu, i want to be sure that if i show up at around 2, that i'll still be able to register/play in singles melee before i get all uppity and borrow someone's car. haha.

sound reasonable? my friend who is coming has a lot of obligations with his fraternity (philanthropies) and we can't make it until 2 or so.

Fliperotchy

Smash Journeyman
sorry but you're way too late for that
****ittttt. haha.

last night i was smashing with my friend and i had practiced a marimba solo (i'm a percussion major in college) for 2 hours right before, so my hands were tired. i said:

me "my hands are really tired"

him "your johns are really johns"

edit: inb4 "cool story bro".

Gates

Banned via Warnings
****ittttt. haha.

last night i was smashing with my friend and i had practiced a marimba solo (i'm a percussion major in college) for 2 hours right before, so my hands were tired. i said:

me "my hands are really tired"

him "your johns are really johns"

edit: inb4 "cool story bro".

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Which reminds me, the first floor of Bursley Hall has a small convenience store/pizza/sandwich shop called the Blue Apple, and is probably cheaper than whatever Hot_ArmS is offering.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I was thinking of parking at pierpont and walking to Bursley. Parking there is free on weekends, right? And its right next to Panda Express, too <3

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
LOL yeah i just remembered theres a game on saturday so i rescheduled my eye appointment............games at noon though so i should still make it in time for brawl dubs

only concern people should have is traffic.............dont take stadium or state st. .......just dont take downtown at all lol

Fliperotchy

Smash Journeyman
LOL yeah i just remembered theres a game on saturday so i rescheduled my eye appointment............games at noon though so i should still make it in time for brawl dubs

only concern people should have is traffic.............dont take stadium or state st. .......just dont take downtown at all lol
oh wow i totally forgot about that....yeah...

also, i'm not the one driving, but should i just tell the driver to park in the student parking on hubbard because it's the safest?

edit: wobbling....allowed?

SCOTU

Smash Hero
So does anyone need housing for this? Also, if anyone can provide housing, plz let those people know. Thanks! I can probably host a couple people.

Top Bottom