• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lists of All True Combos In Brawl *Discontinued*

Rhyfelwyr

Smash Ace
Actually, your Lucas combo-Dthrow, Utilt-which states that it works from 0-17% is not absolute. For some characters, it works well into the 40's, even in the 50's(rare case though)

I tested this combo against each character previously, noting the percents it stopped working at. 24-28% were the most common numbers. So 0-26%, say, would be best to list as the effective range.
Did I claim it was absolute? All percentage ranges are based on Mario. It will be different for others.

Zelda's F-Tilt to U-Tilt is escapable with DI perhaps, but i thought that was part of the combo section as well.

It's not like zelda has to run around to preform these, at low damage the f-tilt sends them directily above zelda's head, you can even buffer the moves and they will hit directly back to back.

Maybe I don't understand what classifies something as a DI escapable combo
I think it could be airdodged, that's why it wasn't listed.

Oh BTW just a side note.. for the combo you have listed for zelda ... D-Tilt into whatever..
Maybe you should take some notes from the tripping analysis thread.

Might be helpful to point out that Zelda's D-Tilt will not trip after 92% (tho varies some by character)
So therefore the combo has to be preformed BEFORE 92% or not at all ... and her D-Tilt has a 50% trip possibility.
I already say the combo stops at some percent. And I only list trip combos if there is at least a 50% chance.

is meta dash attack to Usmash a combo at low %?
No, it can always be airdodged.

Natch

Smash Ace
NNID
Natch42
Kibry(Categories are simply guesses on my part based on past experience. They may in different categories than what I list them at):

Inescapable:
Fthrow, Foward+B

DI(Maybe, it might be inescable. Moves in parenthesis are eh):
Dthrow, Utilt, (Uair/Usmash)

Browny

Smash Hater
....anyway some more additions for you
Lucario
inescapable:
Dthrow - fair - nair (the enemy can airdodge the fair, but they cant dodge the n-air once the airdodge is finished) 0 - ??? % (possibly around 80)
uthrow - anything (this can combo inescapably into utilt, usmash, all aerials and even another uthrow from about 0-30%

you need to edit his side b to jab combo. its more like
jab - jab - side b (x 1-6) 0-50%
changes per character (heavies can be hit by up to 6 side b's)

Sonic:
inescapable
side b / down b - spin dash hit - spin dash jump - footstoll jump - reverse spring - d-air (0-???%) at least 100% (its hard to do unless you have seen it in action)

and for a set-up combo with sonics
dthrow - anything
you can set up anything from a properly tech-chased dthrow, even an fsmash no matter which way the opponent DI's, as long as you predict and/or react quick enough

if G&W dthrow and ganon side b are considered, so must this
why was this ignored twice?

Rhyfelwyr

Smash Ace
Not again... >_<

Look people, if I post ahead of some posts without mentioning them, it doesn't mean I haven't read them. It means I haven't tested them yet. I'll address all combos in due time.

Rhyfelwyr

Smash Ace
Nessbounder, I tested the Wolf B > jab, and it does work if they don't DI, and you don't have to jump.

The Lucas D-air does work, at a very specific percent range. It has to be high enought to stun, but not high enough to bounce them off the ground.

Because G&W's D-throw can be teched, I'm removing it from the list.

what about ivysaur's nair to bullet seed? use nair as you end your hop so the last hit of nair doesn't knock them away and bs as soon as you hit the ground
It does work at a higher percent, and it's inescapable to boot.

Just tested it.

Kirby's Dthrow-->Utilt(x2 in some cases) is a inescapable combo from 0-31% on Mario on FD with DI/Air-Dodge attempts.
After that, it becomes a combo escapable with DI.
It is most definitely airdodge able.

....anyway some more additions for you
Lucario
inescapable:
Dthrow - fair - nair (the enemy can airdodge the fair, but they cant dodge the n-air once the airdodge is finished) 0 - ??? % (possibly around 100)

you need to edit his side b to jab combo. its more like jab - jab - side b (x 1-6) 0-40% changes per character

pretty much every one of lucarios moves combo into each other and are escapable to an extent.

Sonic:
inescapable
side b / down b - spin dash hit - footstoll jump - reverse spring - d-air (0-???%) at least 100%

and for a set-up combo with sonics
dthrow - anything
you can set up anything from a properly tech-chased dthrow, even an fsmash no matter which way the opponent DI's, as long as you predict and/or react quick enough
I already have Lucario's air combos, and the F-air to N-air is escapable because they can DI the F-air hit.

I still have to test the jab side-B.

Sonic's spring combo works for me now, but it is escapable, they can DI the spring hit.

D-throw isn't a true combo. It's a good setup, but that's it.

>> On Mario :

FF Dair + Jab works from 0 to 36%
FF Dair to Utilt/Usmash seems to work from 37% - ?? (45% ?)
Dair to jab works from any percent. U-tilt won't work though.

NOTE: I thought he was talking about Mario's D-air.

Dair can work, it has to be the same way as the Lucas D-air.

Okay, THESE are combos. I tested them in training mode, and the hit count counted them as such. I tried these on DK just because I was fooling around at first, but I'm sure they work on others, as I was able to follow DK through these as I performed them.

Peach:

DTilt > DTilt
DTilt > UTilt
DTilt > FTilt
DTilt > Dash Attack
DTilt > Dair
DTilt > Nair
DTilt > Bair
DTilt > Up B
DTilt > FSmash
DTilt >USmash
DTilt > Grab

Dair > FTilt
Dair > FSmash
Dair > Uair
Dair > UTilt
Dair > Up B
Dair > Dash Attack
Dair > Grab
Dair > Nair

Fair > Jab x 2
Fair > FTilt
Fair > FSmash
Fair > DSmash
Fair > Nair
Fair > DTilt
Fair > Grab
Fair > Forward B (It didn't count as a combo, but because DK bounces, I'm not sure if he can escape. He may be able to tech. Cool none the less.)

Nair > Jab x 2

Forward B (When opponent goes behind Peach after bounce) > Bair
I got what works the best after each of her aerials. You can't combo into or out of her Forward-B.

The Sonic U-throw>spring>aerial (B/F/U/Nair) DI-escapable combos work on Marth at 115-120%. For Mario, it should be... around 105-110?

Sonic's spindash attacks lead into inherent custom combos. I'm not sure atm if D-air works, since it's a stall-then-fall aerial, but the FUN aerials are quick to cast so they all combo pretty well.

a little extension on what's already listed:
Side-B hop [hit]> double jump+aerial (mid %s?)

Spindash roll [hit] > spindash jump [hit] > aerial (low %'s only)
Spindash roll [hit] > spindash jump [no hit]+ aerial (works at most %'s)

The timing for the SDJ [hit] > aerial escapes me, but they do work if you jump at the right times.

The u-throw>u-air works up until around 30%?

but again, U-air can be substituted for F/N-air.
Sorry, I'll have to get back to this.

snake:jab x 1 to dtilt.
Doesn't work.

I didn't mention that FF Dair can trip your opponent at ~30-40%.

I also found that Nair (close to the ground; like two hits) > Grab > Down-Throw was difficult to stop. I think this is a true combo, but maybe not at alls percents...
It's difficult to escape, but it is possible.

Kibry(Categories are simply guesses on my part based on past experience. They may in different categories than what I list them at):

Inescapable:
Fthrow, Foward+B

DI(Maybe, it might be inescable. Moves in parenthesis are eh):
Dthrow, Utilt, (Uair/Usmash)
None of these work. The can be dodged.

In some other threads I saw some combo's for MK and ZSS:
From R1ngo for MK: SH d-air>u-air(low %)
From Cboy for ZSS: Dsmash>Dsmash>Usmash>Dsmash>Dsmash>..... (this works endless) (30%-999%)

Thanks for the combo's guys and remember I'm only the messenger ;)
Neither of these work. I'm guessing the ZSS was suppose to use Up-B, which does work if they don't input the easy opportunity for DI.

Ahh, that applies to Fox. To mention it, I find the best way is to use Dair at the top of a shorthop, but not to fastfall it unless the opponent being hit is slowing your fall. You can fullhop/fastfall it to.

I tested some on Pit, Mario tests may be different.

drill->utilt/jab works at low percentages and up. At 0% its only rarely a true combo depending on how you hit. Didn't full test jab, but utilt usually works better, so maybe test that. I think it requires a slightly higher percent though.
drill ->shine works at MAYBE the 25% range and up, didn't test this.
drill ->dsmash is after 50%, easier past that. Best one as it gives a combined 33%ish each time, and works early enough.
drill ->usmash rarely at 100%, a better time to shoot for it is 120% or so.

The higher the percentage the easier each one becomes. Drill to dsmash almost always works past 100% for example. This stops after a certain absurd percentage I believe, where they should have been dead already. Taking advantage of hitstun increasing with damage FTW.

Skimmed as the bell is about to ring, but I didn't see anyone mention the ranges.
Works like you say.

Marth: Fthrow -> Fsmash when the opponent is between 0-5%. Results in Tipper Fsmash every time. Total damage is 24% I believe.
You're right, it does.

Superstar

Smash Champion
Uh, what character? I think you might be also forgetting my rule for only one listed finisher, unless they work at different percents.
Ahh, that applies to Fox. To mention it, I find the best way is to use Dair at the top of a shorthop, but not to fastfall it unless the opponent being hit is slowing your fall. You can fullhop/fastfall it to.

I tested some on Pit, Mario tests may be different.

drill->utilt/jab works at low percentages and up. At 0% its only rarely a true combo depending on how you hit. Didn't full test jab, but utilt usually works better, so maybe test that. I think it requires a slightly higher percent though.
drill ->shine works at MAYBE the 25% range and up, didn't test this.
drill ->dsmash is after 50%, easier past that. Best one as it gives a combined 33%ish each time, and works early enough.
drill ->usmash rarely at 100%, a better time to shoot for it is 120% or so.

The higher the percentage the easier each one becomes. Drill to dsmash almost always works past 100% for example. This stops after a certain absurd percentage I believe, where they should have been dead already. Taking advantage of hitstun increasing with damage FTW.

Skimmed as the bell is about to ring, but I didn't see anyone mention the ranges.

Rhyfelwyr

Smash Ace
lmao, you cant be serious about fox's nair + utilt.
Edit: To the post above me, the shine has too much delay to be a true combo.
The N-air > U-tilt works, it's hard to do though. You either have to do a backwards N-air to U-tilt, or do a forward N-air, and buffer a backwards U-tilt.

Superstar

Smash Champion
lmao, you cant be serious about fox's nair + utilt.
Edit: To the post above me, the shine has too much delay to be a true combo.
Hitstun grows with percentage and Fox's dair has almost no knockback. Eventually shine works as a combo, the thing is when. My guess is around the 25-30%+ range.

Sino

Smash Journeyman
In some other threads I saw some combo's for MK and ZSS:
From R1ngo for MK: SH d-air>u-air(low %)
From Cboy for ZSS: Dsmash>Dsmash>Usmash>Dsmash>Dsmash>..... (this works endless) (30%-999%)

Thanks for the combo's guys and remember I'm only the messenger ;)

Blad01

Smash Lord
Dair to jab works from any percent. U-tilt won't work though.
I don't understand... We are not talking about the same thing apparently... oO

You SH > Dair > FF > Jab ?

I'm talking about Jump (or SH) > FF > Dair > Jab (0-37%)
And Jump > FF > Dair > Usmash wich work at certain percents on Mario (after 37%, maybe 40%).

Rhyfelwyr

Smash Ace
Haha, I thought you were talking about Mario's D-air. You've indirectly helped me find a combo for him. I'll get to work on what you meant.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
With Marth's fair to forward+Bs...

You can attack string it:
Forward throw > fair > forward+B, forward+B, forward+B, Down+B > dair spike.

You have to wish you opponent doesn't air dodge after the forward throw or before the dair spike.

Superstar

Smash Champion
D-air > U-tilt/D-smash/U-smash (high %)
It is correct and those are the best finishers at certain ranges, although the high % thing makes it a bit misleading. Probably "with increasing %" or something makes it a bit more accurate, though it'd still be vague. Also, for some reason most people can't escape even though its stated as DIable. Probably because it might be more sketchy to DI and depends largely on how you are hit and the direction the attacker is DIing, so most people won't be able to escape, but overall it can be DId. Eh. Maybe that's why at the borderling percentage for combo people sometimes escape, because they DI out and avoid the full stun of the drill [avoiding the last hit or something]. After a few more % I don't see them escaping as easily. Maybe, just working by memory.

The N-air > U-tilt works, it's hard to do though. You either have to do a backwards N-air to U-tilt, or do a forward N-air, and buffer a backwards U-tilt.
So that's how you do it...sweet. Already tried it in one match, works well. Relying on just your drill for combos makes real nice easy bait.

I notice Shine to Dash attack sort of works at a combo, even though the counter doesn't go up. Buffering a shield doesn't let someone escape unlike shine -> shine. However, the timing is real picky and I think it works on only a small part of the cast [including Wolf] at low percentages, so it would not count on this list.

Rhyfelwyr

Smash Ace
I put "(high %)" mainly as a note to myself for when I test for it's real percentage. It tells me that it won't work at 0%.

The higher the damage of the opponent, the greater then can DI during the drill kick. At a certain point smash DI can go a long ways.

I can look at the possibility of the shine to dash.

Natch

Smash Ace
NNID
Natch42
Lucas:

U-Throw, Double Jump(mash the jump button), Dair
U-Throw, Fair
U-Throw, Bair
Down-B, Forward-B

All of these registered on the consecutive hits counter. The Fair and Bair combos require you to jump to the sides a bit for them to work. I feel cetain the grab combos are DI combos, but I'm none too certain if the Down B combo is valid.

Percon

Smash Lord
Snake's mortar doesn't count as a mine, right? If loop arrow can be counted for combo, mortar should work too...

That being said, there are a number of possibilities, but the one that works most often (and is most effective) is Usmash > utilt > mortar hit. It essentially knocks them into the mortar. Best done as a sort of edgeguard.

Sino

Smash Journeyman
Why doensn't snake's mine count for a combo?? I can be sticked, right? So you can combo with it.

MK: Jab>Dsmash
Uair>Shuttle loop (Low %)

Ulevo

Smash Master
Two more for Meta Knight.

Down Throw > Hyphen Smash (14 consecutive hits at low %)

Fair > Shuttle Loop (Hit with the first one or two hits of the Fair, and Shuttle loop. Kills and works at high percents)

Niko_K

Smash Master
I have another one we can add to the list for peach.

It's Floating Dair, FF Uair, Utilt.

I can add a video if need be.

Blad01

Smash Lord
All these combos are verified in Training and count for a real combo. They could be escapable vy DI though.

-> Falco. (Against Mario)

The opponent is still on ground :

* FF (strong) Dair > Jab x2 (0 - 37%) ->19%
* FF (strong) Dair > DSmash / Usmash (13-37%) -> 28 / 27%
*FF (strong) Dair > DTilt (~30%-37%) (or trip 25-37%) -> 25%

The opponent in the air [EDIT : :''( Not enough stunlag... Not true combos]:

FF (strong) Dair > Utilt / FTilt (Up FTilt) (37- ~50%)
FF (strong) Dair > Usmash (37-55%)
FF (strong) Dair > FSmash (!) (37- ~50%)

FF (strong) Dair > SH Nair / SH Uair / RAR SH Bair / SH Dair (!) (37- ~60%)

The percents on the lasts combos are not accurate, i've to check one more time, i didn't have all the time ^^

[EDIT : Oh, i just realized that the opponent was lvl3... Does it count ?]

Sino

Smash Journeyman

Fair > Shuttle Loop (Hit with the first one or two hits of the Fair, and Shuttle loop. Kills and works at high percents)
Down Throw doens't work, you can airdodge it. For the other one I think you mean SH Fair>Shuttle Loop, but you can DI out of it, haven't test attack-countering it but maybe it will work as well.

MK doens't has a Chaingrab not even a low % because the other player can attack-counter it in the air. But can MK Pivotchaingrab at low %(so you avoid attack-counter), can someone test it for me because I sometimes do the pivotgrab wrong.

And another one for MK: SH Dair>Fair(only the first one of the fair hits), this is for low %. A friend of my can't DI, airdodge or shield against it but can attack-counter it. But only sometimes, maybe he is somewhat quicker than me or the timing of the defending player must be perfect, like 1 frame or so. Maybe it's works or maybe it doesn't, I'm not certain

More MK combo's coming soon ;)

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
You can Dair -> Dsmash with Peach

If you cancel the last Dair kick (the one that sends you upward) into the ground, you can Dsmash then since it comes out very fast.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
BTW, the combo I posted is ridiculously difficult to execute if you're not a person well accustomed to using Sonic; so, maybe have someone else test it for you and send you the video. Lucky could probably do it if you asked him.

Rhyfelwyr

Smash Ace
To TwinkleToes,
I forgot to add in the Sonic spring to D-air combo. It works, but it's very escapable. They can DI the Spring hit in any direction.

Tenki

Smash Hero
The Sonic U-throw>spring>aerial (B/F/U/Nair) DI-escapable combos work on Marth at 115-120%. For Mario, it should be... around 105-110?

Sonic's spindash attacks lead into inherent custom combos. I'm not sure atm if D-air works, since it's a stall-then-fall aerial, but the FUN aerials are quick to cast so they all combo pretty well.

a little extension on what's already listed:
Side-B hop [hit]> double jump+aerial (mid %s?)

Spindash roll [hit] > spindash jump [hit] > aerial (low %'s only)
Spindash roll [hit] > spindash jump [no hit]+ aerial (works at most %'s)

The timing for the SDJ [hit] > aerial escapes me, but they do work if you jump at the right times.

The u-throw>u-air works up until around 30%?

but again, U-air can be substituted for F/N-air.

he's such a F/U/N aerial combo char ._.;

/pun

ohya, spring can definitely be used for combo setups.

one example vs Marth (my test character <3):
DJ> spring (drop it on the outside- knocks Marth in front of you)> d-air lag cancel+ tilt/jab at around 100%

If not used from that height, the d-air will hit, which is still a combo.

In midair, not sure of placement, the spring drop>d-air combo still works ._.;
So today I found the most beastly Sonic spindash combo starter ever - Aerial Spin Charge (aerial down B).
Simple ASC Combo: This one's easy and straightforward ;d
ASC (hold forward) [hits twice]> DJ aerial

The double hit does 18-21 damage. The first hit depends on your velocity, so I suggest holding forward, and I'm not sure about how to control the 2nd hit's damage. hax.

Perfect ASC Combo:
ASC double hit > (land by your opponent) > SD [hit] > SDJ[hit] > Aerial
Does at least 40 damage, but it's amazingly hard to land so the spindash hits, and equally hard to land the Spindash Jump>Aerial (unless you cancel the SDJ's hit), but that's old news.

:laugh:

Ulevo

Smash Master
Down Throw doens't work, you can airdodge it. For the other one I think you mean SH Fair>Shuttle Loop, but you can DI out of it, haven't test attack-countering it but maybe it will work as well.

MK doens't has a Chaingrab not even a low % because the other player can attack-counter it in the air. But can MK Pivotchaingrab at low %(so you avoid attack-counter), can someone test it for me because I sometimes do the pivotgrab wrong.

And another one for MK: SH Dair>Fair(only the first one of the fair hits), this is for low %. A friend of my can't DI, airdodge or shield against it but can attack-counter it. But only sometimes, maybe he is somewhat quicker than me or the timing of the defending player must be perfect, like 1 frame or so. Maybe it's works or maybe it doesn't, I'm not certain

More MK combo's coming soon ;)
I never said Meta Knight had a Chain Grab. All I know is that a Down Throw from 0% on a Mario to a quick Hyphen Smash counts on the Consecutive Hit Counter as a combo.

Also, the Fair > Shuttle Loop is fast fell, and is likely escapable via DI, but it doesn't matter. If quick enough it can score a kill and many opponents won't expect to be stationary from a Fair, so being hit by the Shuttle Loop is very plausible.

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
Olimar..
Dthrow, fair, ff, dthrow, fair.
dtilt, utilt, SH, nair, hop, uair/up+b/nair.

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
Kirby:

I think the Gonzo (also known as SpikeSpiegel19) combo of F-throw to U-air (~~>F-throw to U-air to maybe F-tilt on heavier characters) is worth a mention. Heavy characters cannot seem to escape at low percents, although a light character could DI.

D-throw to U-tilt (to probably another U-tilt) is worth a mention.

Both seem to be low-percent combos, but I do not have the game so I cannot test the percents myself

TechnoMonster

Smash Ace
With Lucas, one you can't DI out of d-throw to n-air, f-air or u-air, 0-17%, just mix it up so they guess wrong. It also doesn't work against all characters, but I forgot which ones.

Also, if you cancel a u-air just as you land it combos into f-air, u-air, and sometimes n-air, unless they DI way, training mode combo escapable with DI until about 30% I think.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Come on Rhy, this is Pit we're talking about! Arrow Swarming buddy! It's possible to hit with nine arrows in a row without the opponent being able to move after the first.

Sino

Smash Journeyman
I never said Meta Knight had a Chain Grab. All I know is that a Down Throw from 0% on a Mario to a quick Hyphen Smash counts on the Consecutive Hit Counter as a combo.

Also, the Fair > Shuttle Loop is fast fell, and is likely escapable via DI, but it doesn't matter. If quick enough it can score a kill and many opponents won't expect to be stationary from a Fair, so being hit by the Shuttle Loop is very plausible.

I know you didn't say that but i wanted to know if MK can do a low % PivotChaingrab and if someone wants to test it out for me. As well as the other combo's i posted

Rhyfelwyr

Smash Ace
Lucas:

U-Throw, Double Jump(mash the jump button), Dair
U-Throw, Fair
U-Throw, Bair
Down-B, Forward-B

All of these registered on the consecutive hits counter. The Fair and Bair combos require you to jump to the sides a bit for them to work. I feel cetain the grab combos are DI combos, but I'm none too certain if the Down B combo is valid.
You can't combo off the U-throw, they can be airdodged. The Down-B has too much knockback for combos.

Snake's mortar doesn't count as a mine, right? If loop arrow can be counted for combo, mortar should work too...

That being said, there are a number of possibilities, but the one that works most often (and is most effective) is Usmash > utilt > mortar hit. It essentially knocks them into the mortar. Best done as a sort of edgeguard.
I added a couple of Snake setup combos now.

MK: Jab>Dsmash
Uair>Shuttle loop (Low %)
I forgot to test the Jab.

U-air to tornado does the most damage, and the Up-B doesn't work at a different percent, that's why I only show one example.

The down throw combo works at a low percent, and can be DI.

This F-air combo is really good! It works at any percent, and can only be escaped by smash DI.

I have another one we can add to the list for peach.

It's Floating Dair, FF Uair, Utilt.

I can add a video if need be.
Good setup, but it won't combo after the U-air, it has bad hitstun.

All these combos are verified in Training and count for a real combo. They could be escapable vy DI though.

-> Falco. (Against Mario)

The opponent is still on ground :

* FF (strong) Dair > Jab x2 (0 - 37%) ->19%
* FF (strong) Dair > DSmash / Usmash (13-37%) -> 28 / 27%
*FF (strong) Dair > DTilt (~30%-37%) (or trip 25-37%) -> 25%

The opponent in the air [EDIT : :''( Not enough stunlag... Not true combos]:

FF (strong) Dair > Utilt / FTilt (Up FTilt) (37- ~50%)
FF (strong) Dair > Usmash (37-55%)
FF (strong) Dair > FSmash (!) (37- ~50%)

FF (strong) Dair > SH Nair / SH Uair / RAR SH Bair / SH Dair (!) (37- ~60%)

The percents on the lasts combos are not accurate, i've to check one more time, i didn't have all the time ^^

[EDIT : Oh, i just realized that the opponent was lvl3... Does it count ?]
The AI of the computer doesn't matter. To absolutely verify a combo you have to have a second controller pressing airdodge.

I have Falco's D-air combos now.

And another one for MK: SH Dair>Fair(only the first one of the fair hits), this is for low %. A friend of my can't DI, airdodge or shield against it but can attack-counter it.
Attack counters means it doesn't count, sorry.

You can Dair -> Dsmash with Peach

If you cancel the last Dair kick (the one that sends you upward) into the ground, you can Dsmash then since it comes out very fast.
Surprisingly this doesn't work. The first three D-air kicks have zero hitstun, and they can footstool jump to escape before the second attack.

So today I found the most beastly Sonic spindash combo starter ever - Aerial Spin Charge (aerial down B).
Simple ASC Combo: This one's easy and straightforward ;d
ASC (hold forward) [hits twice]> DJ aerial

The double hit does 18-21 damage. The first hit depends on your velocity, so I suggest holding forward, and I'm not sure about how to control the 2nd hit's damage. hax.

Perfect ASC Combo:
ASC double hit > (land by your opponent) > SD [hit] > SDJ[hit] > Aerial
Does at least 40 damage, but it's amazingly hard to land so the spindash hits, and equally hard to land the Spindash Jump>Aerial (unless you cancel the SDJ's hit), but that's old news.
You'll have to explain this to me more. Are you doing it to a grounded or an airborne opponent? Are you suppose to hit more then twice with the same spindash?

Someone test this combo with kirby. Forward throw>Uair>regrab>downthrow
The forward throw can't be a combo if the character has a fast aerial, such as Marth's Up-B. Otherwise it can't be escaped.

Olimar..
Dthrow, fair, ff, dthrow, fair.
dtilt, utilt, SH, nair, hop, uair/up+b/nair.
You can't chain D-throws with Fairs, they can double jump away.

D-tilt can't be comboed.

Kirby:
D-throw to U-tilt (to probably another U-tilt) is worth a mention.
Not a combo, they can double jump away, always.

Also, if you cancel a u-air just as you land it combos into f-air, u-air, and sometimes n-air, unless they DI way, training mode combo escapable with DI until about 30% I think.
It's an inescapable combo with the jab at low percents.

Come on Rhy, this is Pit we're talking about! Arrow Swarming buddy! It's possible to hit with nine arrows in a row without the opponent being able to move after the first.
You know I don't like arrow swarming. *sighs* but it is a combo. Can you really do nine? I though four would be the limit.

Actually, it still doesn't as Plasma Whip can be teched.
I said it doesn't work.

Tenki

Smash Hero
You'll have to explain this to me more. Are you doing it to a grounded or an airborne opponent? Are you suppose to hit more then twice with the same spindash?
Can be done on both. Placement wise, Sonic just has to be above the opponent, since the first hit knocks them upwards (it's pretty strong, so it's best done under 100%). The 2nd hit has smaller knockback, similar to side-B's hop, but with more damage. I believe it can do more, provided the target somehow stays in Sonic's path, but 2 is the most practical amount of hits from the aerial attack alone (not counting ground hits, if you go for that, nor the jump-cancelled aerials.)

This is the aerial down b. Regardless of its looks, it works and damages a little differently from the side-b. Holding forward increases its damage, and makes it easier to combo into the 2nd hit.

Ulevo

Smash Master
Another one for Meta Knight. Dtilt Trip > FSmash/DSmash/Ftilt Combo/Fair/Shuttle Loop. This one is inescapable, and the opponent trips quite often from the Dtilt. FSmash delivers most damage.

For Squirtle, Fair > Jab at low %.

???????

Smash Journeyman
I think this one works for Mario at low percents but I also think you can DI out of it: Bair to Nair.

Top Bottom