• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

List of reasons why you should give Lucario a try: (BLOODY 'ELL UPDATED!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trapt497

Smash Ace
i dont think you can cook a grenade when your in the middle of gettign CGed. any smart player wont CG snake or link or w/e else when they have an explosive in their hand. thats just plain stupid if you do that. he will also take alot of damage when the grenade goes off if you decide to do that
exactly. Just wait until they have to get rid of the grenade. its not like the snake is going to time it exactly right before we chaingrab.

And the up to 70% isn't all chaingrab (at least I don't think so...), it also involves following up with an aerial combo after you think the damage is too high to keep FP'ing. At least thats what I do. Following up with an aerial combo is much better than FP'ing when their % is fairly high, then having them DI away from you and get their ground back.

When you think the FP chaingrab is about to 'run out' because of knockback/DI, immediately follow up with SH > fair > nair. So satisfying. Then you land in the middle of nair, in which you get zero lag.

Tallen

Smash Journeyman
yeah, I got Trapt's PM and showed up to...

"OH ****E TALLEN!!"

*blows admirer away with home-run bat*

...moving on. I changed the mindgame section (now that I look back at it, how in the world did I actually WRITE that O.O) and added Trapt's info to it too. But like I said before I'm not gonna get to go online all the time to update this anymore. So I propose that someone else re-writes this thread (or just plain copy-paste it) and take care of it himself.

Anyone can do, so long as he can update it when people show up.

Até a próxima!!

Trapt497

Smash Ace
yeah, I got Trapt's PM and showed up to...

"OH ****E TALLEN!!"

*blows admirer away with home-run bat*

...moving on. I changed the mindgame section (now that I look back at it, how in the world did I actually WRITE that O.O) and added Trapt's info to it too. But like I said before I'm not gonna get to go online all the time to update this anymore. So I propose that someone else re-writes this thread (or just plain copy-paste it) and take care of it himself.

Anyone can do, so long as he can update it when people show up.

Até a próxima!!
Wooooo hoo haha. Thanks Tallen. ZOMG HE LIKES MY INFO *faints*

I'm still trying to figure out what ****E means...lol.

Oh and you might want to edit out that '/color' in between 14 and 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom