• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

List of New Remixes

ColietheGoalie

Smash Lord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njSh0vv8xME

The original Delfino Plaza is still in.
Am I crazy, or are both just named Delfino Plaza? Are they just using the colored triangles to defined original/remix? All the other ones I've seen are clearly labelled in the song name...

I think every Animal Crossing song except Bubblegum KK have been confirmed to be back.

Kirby is only missing 3 songs: Checker Knights (Air Ride), Forest/Nature Area (port, the Wii U remix is in though) and Forest Stage (Air Ride).

Yoshi's missing Bandit Valley and Main Theme - Yoshi's New Island from Smash Wii U. Woolly World's original song is missing too (but the remix is in).

Star Fox is only missing Break Through the Ice from Star Fox Assault.

Safe to say almost all of these songs are likely going to be back (but I won't check them off til we get confirmation). Some of the Kirby songs' fate are questionable though.
Really? I've yet to see quite a few confirmed:

Animal Crossing
  • Tour (Animal Crossing: New Leaf)
  • The Roost
  • Bubblegum KK

Yoshi
  • Yoshi's Woolly World
  • Yoshi's Woolly World (Original)
  • Flower Field
  • Wildlands
  • Bandit Valley
  • Main Theme (Yoshi's New Island)

Kirby
  • The Adventure Begins
  • Forest/Nature Area (Original)
  • Floral Fields
  • Planet Popstar
  • Squeak Squad Theme
  • The World to Win
  • Bubbly Clouds (8-Bit)
  • Float Islands (8-Bit)
  • Green Greens (8-Bit)
  • Mt. Dedede (8-Bit)
  • Checker Knights
  • Forest Stage
  • Frozen Hillside
  • The Great Cave Offensive
  • King Dedede's Theme Ver. 2

SmashBasher123

Smash Cadet
Isn't Tour used in Isabelle's reveal trailer, or am I mistaken? (Though I guess being in the trailer technically doesn't mean much, looking at you, Bowser Jr. trailer)

vivaceharmony

Smash Apprentice
if 8-bit castle lololo is back then we can easily assume that the other 8-bit tracks are too

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Weird, a lot of those songs been on the wiki without getting revised out

Anyways, yes, Tour has been back.

ned_ballad

Smash Apprentice
Am I crazy, or are both just named Delfino Plaza? Are they just using the colored triangles to defined original/remix? All the other ones I've seen are clearly labelled in the song name...
Yea, looks like they're using the colored triangles if the song doesn't have any other versions.

For example, the Star Wolf rip from Star Fox 64 is called "Star Wolf" and the Brawl remix is called "Star Wolf (Brawl)" because there are more Star Wolf songs (Assault).

But with Overworld (Super Mario Bros 2 US) and Delfino Plaza, there only exists the Ultimate remix and the direct rip, and so both are still named the same.

vivaceharmony

Smash Apprentice
same thing's happened with gerudo valley, the original and the remix from ssb4 both use the same name

Mornal

Smash Cadet
But with Overworld (Super Mario Bros 2 US) and Delfino Plaza, there only exists the Ultimate remix and the direct rip, and so both are still named the same.
Does this mean it's possible some of the "Vs. Parasite Queen"s that have come up have been the ported version this whole time?

ColietheGoalie

Smash Lord
Does this mean it's possible some of the "Vs. Parasite Queen"s that have come up have been the ported version this whole time?
Possibly, but the ~10 times I've seen it pop up on a stage it's be the remix, so if it's still there it's turned down pretty low in the demo's settings.

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128
Probably, though I've only heard the remix so far in the demo footage show (then again, I was focusing on direct feeds)

JaredG

Smash Apprentice
Pretty sure that if the original Vs. Parasite Queen were in the game, its absence in the August Direct suggests that it's unlockable so it wouldn't be in the demo.

vivaceharmony

Smash Apprentice
the new nintendo minute video confirms Advanced Step from wii fit plus (the title is covered up by their webcam, but you can hear the music clearly and see "Advanced" as part of the music name)

Last edited:

NessSaysOkay

Smash Apprentice
Are the Wario stages in the demo? I really hope Body Rock is added, and Mona Pizza as well as Mike's Song are back

JaredG

Smash Apprentice
That's a really good Wii Fit song.

Also yeah, both Wario stages are in the demo and so far no new songs have been spotted. Mona Pizza is confirmed, but not yet for Mike's Song.

NessSaysOkay

Smash Apprentice
That's a really good Wii Fit song.

Also yeah, both Wario stages are in the demo and so far no new songs have been spotted. Mona Pizza is confirmed, but not yet for Mike's Song.
I hope it's in, but Mona being in is good. Body Rock is wanted among a lot of people including myself so I hope it's in.

vivaceharmony

Smash Apprentice
do we know if lorekeeper zinnia is a remix or not? i'm marking it as indeterminate for now

JaredG

Smash Apprentice
do we know if lorekeeper zinnia is a remix or not? i'm marking it as indeterminate for now
Nope. There's no game audio in the video of it, and the person on GameFAQs who reported seeing it didn't hear it either.

vivaceharmony

Smash Apprentice
i don't believe advanced step is a remix, it's just the sequenced OST version rather than the in-game midi version

Last edited:

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
Writing Team
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Is it just me or does the amount of new Zelda songs discovered seem a little low?

For a series so well regarded in music, I just figured we'd know of more.

I hope we get more from Majora's Mask.

ned_ballad

Smash Apprentice
Is it just me or does the amount of new Zelda songs discovered seem a little low?

Well, Temple isn't in the current demo, so there's probably a few songs hiding there.

ned_ballad

Smash Apprentice
Songs are shared between all Zelda stages, Temple wouldn't have any different songs than what's on the currently avaible Zelda stages
The demo just has the defaults, so Temple probably has defaults set to a higher percent than the other Zelda stages.

All Kirby stages share music, and yet we're still missing plenty of songs from Great Cave Offensive and Dream Land GB. Neither are in the demo.

Last edited:

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Songs are shared between all Zelda stages, Temple wouldn't have any different songs than what's on the currently avaible Zelda stages
Not necessarily. They're only using the default songs on each stage, and some songs are likely set to very rare or even off completely on some stages. You can enable songs from the franchise on any stage in the full version, but the demo is based entirely on the default settings.

:ultgreninja:'d, but regardless, point stands.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
Writing Team
NNID
trpdm.wilton
But the default song probability is probably different between each stage.

So hopefully new stuff is on Temple. Although I'd imagine Great Bay should have a high chance for new Majora's Mask music

JaredG

Smash Apprentice
It's definitely weird that the demos have only turned up two new Zelda tracks so far despite having eight Zelda stages available in the demo. Even some of the new songs that we already knew about, like Woodlands from Tri Force Heroes or the 2017 BotW trailer, haven't been seen as far as I know. The Midna's Lament remix has only been spotted once and I've only seen the Tri Force Heroes title theme once as well. I don't know why they'd have the vast majority of the new Zelda music as either unlockable or set extremely low by default.

Last edited:

ned_ballad

Smash Apprentice
The Zelda stages seem to have one song set really, really high for some reason. On Spirit Tracks, Full Speed Ahead seems to come up 90% of the time. Same for Hyrule Castle and its theme and Gerudo Valley and its remix.

Meanwhile Peach's Castle (Melee) seems to have a different song every time I see it.

Last edited:

JaredG

Smash Apprentice
lol I was just about to post that myself. Not surprised to see it in but I'm definitely glad.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom

It's worrying me too, the ones we've gotten have been great so far, but we still don't have that much. There are still so many tracks from more recent games like Skyward Sword and Breath of the Wild they can use.

On another note, I don't mean to be negative but I'm thoroughly sick of the vapid amount of repeat songs we've been getting. I get that for some songs like Egg Planet, it definitely is a good idea to have the original, but we don't need the original version of the Zelda theme from NES and SNES games when we have 30 different remasters already available in the game. Here's another example:
Why do we need the original version of Hyrule field when the only thing different about the Brawl version is that the updated the instruments? If a song is much different than its original than by all means have them both in, but this just feels like padding.

Honestly it's just a nitpick but something that annoys me. We should've left it at the Zelda and DK main themes from Brawl so more time could be spent on doing different things unless they really wanted to innovate with those themes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom