• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

List of Advanced Techniques - Confirmed/Disconfirmed (With sources)

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
*Added Powershielding*
Will add DK's Final Smash, when you time the attack button to the beat.
Anything else I'm missing for character specific advanced techniques?

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
this stuff is great but can someone please explain ink dropping to me and what it does?

*subscribe*

Turtlefox

Smash Cadet
ShortFuse;3036318 Short hop [COLOR="Lime" said:
Confirmed[/COLOR]
[*]E for All attendees confirmed this. This is not possible on WiiMote setup.
I really hope this isn't true... I planned on using the WiiMote whenever cousins came over, since i only have 3 GC controllers... ehhh I don't feel like spending another 20 bucks on this game

Help!

Smash Journeyman
In the U.S. dojo site with the new online video for the update. Mario Fast jumps again when Sonic does one of his B moves. I don't believe that the fast jump is something you can do on your on, but something related to jumping into sonic while sonic is doing one of his b moves. It's about 53 seconds according to the timed match meaning about 7 or so seconds into the video.

Hmaal

Smash Journeyman
Shouldn't that new technique be put here too? The one on Brawl Central about countering after and air dodge.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
Wasn't there a new one confirmed that said if you airdodge on the frame you get hit by an attack, you counter that attack back?

Or something like that. o.o

No Limitz

Smash Cadet
Ah crap, I didn't see this thread when i made mine about Jump Cancelling.

Dash Dancing is harder not easier.

Jump Cancelling is in...
However, you cannot do a Standing Grab from it (you'll end up doing an Up Smash)
BUT, you can do a Standing Grab from a run with these 4 easy steps:
1. Shield Cancel a Run (You know, sorta like jump cancelling without the jump when running)
2. While still shielding PRESS A (Or the standard attack button or even the grab button)
3. ????
4. Profit.

Also here's an even more simple way of doing running Up Smashes:
Go into the button config for the GCN Controller and turn off "Press Up on the stick to jump".
You can now run and do an up smash!

dinhotheone

Smash Apprentice
why is crouch canceling in? it was deconfirmed on another thread, it doesnt not change knockback or stun. also DJC is out totally.

Top Bottom