• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Least Favorite Pokemon

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Exactly what the title is. Opinions must be validated. There should be no flaming just because other people don't like Jigglypuff(that's for you Skyler). but otherwise it's exactly what the title says.

Oh, if there is one, I think it's best to explain your reason as to why you don't like a certain Pokémon. You really can't like a Pokémon "just because".

Ill start with HATINGwigglytuff. Jyggs is OK but Wigglytuff and all the clefary line get on the wrong side of my nerves.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
ballerina goat specifically
Oh, come now.

...It's robot goat ballerina.

But yeah, I couldn't say my least favorite, but I'll list off a few and say why.

Arceus - Refer to my sig.

Nosepass - It's a nose Pokemon. Enough said.

Probopass - It's the evolution to the nose Pokemon, which is still a nose and now has a moustache.

Glaceon/Leafeon - Failed attempt at Eeveelutions. They don't hold the same Eeveelution feeling, and they feel simply tacked on. Plus, their shiny forms are merely slight tints from their normal color.

Failed Potato - It's a failed potato. It's an attempt at a form change for Shaymin, and it fails. Not only does it not even look like a hedgehog anymore, it looks like some devilish puppy. And it fails at life.

Ah.

Never mind, I picked my least favorite. And the winner is.....

Failed Potato!

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
I don't like Sunkern at all, it's a weird sunflower seed thing.

Sunflora's even weirder, the thing can't stop smiling.

Yeah, 100th post!

XACE-K

Smash Master
Jigglypuff.

*waits for SkylerOcon's response*

I also don't like Magmortar, Cresselia, Electivire, Rhyperior, Lickilicky, Porygon-Z, Purugly and a bunch of others.

Spire

III
BRoomer
The Purugly family is horrible. The Jigglypuff family is stupid also; I can't stand them. Smoochum sucks so much. Cresselia, Darkrai, Arceus, Shaymin, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina. The only 4th Gen legendary that I like is Heatran. Zigzagoon family, Mawile, Meditite family, Electrike family, Volbeat, Illumise, Roselia family, Flygon family, Salamence family, Altaria family, Banette family, Gorebyss, Luvdisc, Bidoof family, Cherrim family, Buneary family, Skuntank family, Mime Jr, Happiny, Spiritomb, Drapion family, Toxicroak family, and some others here and there.

For the record, Mr. Mime and Jynx aren't even Pokemon.

Yeah, I hate a lot of Pokemon.

EDIT: Seems as if I've forgotten Manaphy and Phione. **** YOU!

Wrath`

Smash Master
Cresselia: Because it looks the most ******** :******: out of all 493. This is why I named mine moonshine.

The ledgendary Failed potato: because celibi rocks much harder, and it's new form looks like failed celary

Booburn/Magmortar: it magmar after a huge wieght gain, also look ma no hands(in a bad way)

Miloctic: Because I could never catch a feebass, and it always killed my first mainly flying team in the battle pike.

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
*cry* Why must we hate on Pokemon? D:

Combee. It's a Magikarp wanna be.

Corsola. It's useless beyond belief. The anime makes it look awesome. Then you capture one and you think to yourself, I wasted 12 seconds of my life for this piece of crap?

Mr. Mime and Jynx. Stereotypical >_>

Masquerain. OMG! There's a unique water/bug type! *evolves* Screw you game freak. We already have more than enough generic bug/flying types. Now you have to ruin a perfectly unique typing with this!

Chimecho. It doesn't look cool. It's not strong. INSTA-FAIL.

Igglybuff. It has a penor growing out of it's forehead.

Girafarig. Just because your name is cool doesn't mean you're good.

Spinda. As far as I can remember, you were only good for sp.atk EVs in r/s/e. Go design yourself and evolution or something. >_>

Phione. Nobody wants you. Get out.

Gallade. You look like you swallowed one of the tires on my SUV and failed to digest it.

Magmortar. You look like a clown. Clowns=INSTA-FAIL. Plus, you're not nearly as awesome as Electivire.

Pachirisu. Game Freak's attempt at a Rattata+Pikachu fusion. Please refer to Firus' Custom Pokemon Shop to learn how to properly fuse Pokemon.

Burmy. WHY AREN'T YOU EVER THE RIGHT CLOAK?

Sunflora. Why exactly are you slower than DOOTAKUN?! *cough* I mean, Bronzong.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Glaceon/Leafeon - Failed attempt at Eeveelutions. They don't hold the same Eeveelution feeling, and they feel simply tacked on. Plus, their shiny forms are merely slight tints from their normal color.
Yes.

Oh, and for everybody who said that they disliked Jigglypuff, I'm sending my army of evil Jigglypuffs after you. They will eat your soul.

M.K

Level 55
Combee, what a useless Pokemon that I've had to invest sooooo much time into. You can't even use it if they are male.
VESPIQUEN for that matter isn't even that good.

I don't really HATE a Pokemon, but some of them can get on your nerves (Garchomp)

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
The ledgendary Failed potato: because celibi rocks much harder, and it's new form looks like failed celary
No no no no no.

SHAYMIN is not Failed Potato. Failed Potato is its new form. Even if you hate Shaymin, the term "failed potato" can only be used to describe its Sky Form.

Also, for hating Shaymin, you get a nice group of Shaymins who are

FIRING THEIR LAZARS!

And yes, I am going to do one of those every time someone insults a Pokemon that is awesome.

Also, yeah. There are many more Pokemon I hate, but once I realized that I hated Failed Potato the most I stopped my list. Most of Spire's list can apply to me.

Darkslash

Smash Master
Combee, what a useless Pokemon that I've had to invest sooooo much time into. You can't even use it if they are male.
VESPIQUEN for that matter isn't even that good.

I don't really HATE a Pokemon, but some of them can get on your nerves (Garchomp)
But Garchomp

Garchomp its Name
And Flying at Mach 5, being a Landshark and Chomping is its game :O

Any ways

Jigglypuff and its evolved forms: Its a Balloon Pokemon that can only learn 1 HM
AND

"Aw, there's a big eyeball walking around here..."
Jigglypuff? That some kind of marshmallow?"
Bronzong: I SWEAR TO GOD THAT THING IS ANNOYING AS ****. What kinda pokemon that weighs 412.3 float??? Then its abilities Levitate(FLOATING) and Heatproof Kill its weaknesses. Almost makes it a Spiritomb or a Sableye

Spiritomb:Its a rock....that has no weakness.....wtf

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Moar Shaymins plz. No wait... actually. Jynx using shoop da whoop plz.
Unfortunately, Jynx just can't handle the power of SHOOP DA WHOOP. It's just not awesome enough. ;)

But...

JIGGLYPUFF IS A FIRIN' ITS LAZAR!

...Okay, I'll knock it off with the Shoop Da Whooping Pokemon and massive walls of Pokemon.

Darkslash

Smash Master
I hate Pikachu. Pikachu is an annoying Brawler, in the stupid Anime, and Pikapika gets SO ANNOYING. I hate Pikachu!
If Pikachu dies in the Anime watch the whole Anime world Collapse. Every one will cry their heads off. Then they put it in the lost tower and Ash will give up on becoming a Pokemon master.

Wrath`

Smash Master
No no no no no.

SHAYMIN is not Failed Potato. Failed Potato is its new form. Even if you hate Shaymin, the term "failed potato" can only be used to describe its Sky Form.

Also, for hating Shaymin, you get a nice group of Shaymins who are

FIRING THEIR LAZARS!

And yes, I am going to do one of those every time someone insults a Pokemon that is awesome.

Also, yeah. There are many more Pokemon I hate, but once I realized that I hated Failed Potato the most I stopped my list. Most of Spire's list can apply to me.
fire my flamethrowerz.

anyway, celibi would own failed potat/chia pet anyday

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Firus, do you just randomly Paste the pokemon, to make the walls.

Likilicky is IMO more of a Failure than Potato. I used to like likitung, but now I think of likilicky and I HATE it.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
If Pikachu dies in the Anime watch the whole Anime world Collapse. Every one will cry their heads off. Then they put it in the lost tower and Ash will give up on becoming a Pokemon master.
You forgot the part where the world is a better place and Pokemon no longer have to live in fear of being taken care of and then abandoned.

fire my flamethrowerz.

anyway, celibi would own failed potat/chia pet anyday
First of all, no. You can't beat my Shaymins with Flamethrower.

Secondly, Celebi does own both regular Shaymin and Failed Potato. DO NOT GET THEM MIXED UP. REGULAR, GROUND FORM SHAYMIN IS NOT CALLED FAILED POTATO. I gave it the name, I know that it's just Sky Form that is Failed Potato.

Celebi is awesome, but Shaymin is too.

Firus, do you just randomly Paste the pokemon, to make the walls.

Likilicky is IMO more of a Failure than Potato. I used to like likitung, but now I think of likilicky and I HATE it.
No. If I did that, the walls would take over 9000 days.

I select the Pokemon and Shift + Drag.

Chagen46

Smash Journeyman
I'm the only one who likes Arceus and Darkrai.

Wow.

Anyway:
Purugly: wow.... Glameow had such potential and got THIS! WHY GF WHY!?!?!?

Magmortar: Base 125 special attack is cool.
Looking like a stupid clown is not.

I've got others(I'm looking at you, bidoof), but I dont feel like typing them up.

Chagen46

Smash Journeyman
The Purugly family is horrible. The Jigglypuff family is stupid also; I can't stand them. Smoochum sucks so much. Cresselia, Darkrai, Arceus, Shaymin, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina. The only 4th Gen legendary that I like is Heatran. Zigzagoon family, Mawile, Meditite family, Electrike family, Volbeat, Illumise, Roselia family, Flygon family, Salamence family, Altaria family, Banette family, Gorebyss, Luvdisc, Bidoof family, Cherrim family, Buneary family, Skuntank family, Mime Jr, Happiny, Spiritomb, Drapion family, Toxicroak family, and some others here and there.

For the record, Mr. Mime and Jynx aren't even Pokemon.

Yeah, I hate a lot of Pokemon.

EDIT: Seems as if I've forgotten Manaphy and Phione. **** YOU!
You sure hate a lot of pokes....

Why aren't those two you listed pokemon?

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
You sure hate a lot of pokes....

Why aren't those two you listed pokemon?
Because they're so humanoid they're basically weird-looking humans.

Mewter

Smash Master
:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:I hate Mewthree, because he doesn't exist.
:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle
Yet.

But seriously. I don't like half of the 4th Generation Pokemon. Torterra, Roserade, Electivire, Giratina Origin Form, and Porygon Z are the only ones truly acknowledged by me.

Jigglypuff is Firin' It's lazar!
lulz at the Shaymin Pic.
Cresselia stinks.

Ilucamy

Smash Journeyman
First Gen: Jynx, Mr. Mime
Second Gen: None
Third Gen: None
Fourth Gen: All of the except Riolu, Lucario, and Pachirisu.
I especially hate Magmortar and Purugly.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Purugly, Bidoof family, Rattata family, Krickitune family, Volbeat, and Magikarp. I like all the rest...well maybe not Arceus and Heatran.

smash inc

Smash Cadet
Sunflora- It looks asian and pokemon shouldn't have big asian eyes i know its a japanese cartoon but just no.
Raichu- No one uses that **** its like an abused pokemon people are like PIKACHU PIKACHU! and they just give it the everstone so it doesn't evolve and get it too lvl 100...
Cresselia-looks like a piece of glass.
Lapras-Its a giant retarted looking pokemon who was only in one episode and no one ever talks about it.

AND FOR ALL YOU JIGGLYPUFF HATERS JIGGY OWNS YOU HAVE TO ADMIT THAT HE'S A MAIN CHARACTER AND HAVE BEEN THROUGHOUT POKEMON.

Warriors

Smash Journeyman
Why does everyone hate purugly? i thought it was cool

I really hate the clefairy family. They're hideous and grotesque(...spelled that right...?)

i also hate phanpy. Have you heard his voice? I dare anyone to imitate phanpy's voice and see if they don't crack up or get mad.

Top Bottom