• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Least Favorite Pokemon

Snail

Smash Lord
Clefairy and Clefable, GEODUDE, Jynx, Mr Mime, Magmortar, Bidoof, Zubat, Golbat, Meditite, Medicham, the Roserade family, Combusken, Purugly, and that playboy bunny evolution of Buneary, forgot the name >_>

derek.haines

Smash Ace
Lopunny...

Any attempt at "sexy" Pokemon is teh insta-fail. No. It's not needed, Mr. Game Freak.

Go ahead. Do a Google image search for "Lopunny". I dare you.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
the pokemon that I HATE is Chinchou because I think is the weirdest most, ugliest pokemon i've ever seen, second in line is Yanma since it's a big ugly bug that just doesn't have any good moves and seriously lacks them whichhow I look at him is useless, plus his appearance is ugly

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Magikarp. He's useless, except for getting Gyarados, but even then he's extremely hard to train to that point.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
Magikarp:The weakest pokemon in the game.

Lickylicki:He's is super fat!!!!!

Pichu:He is so weak and useless.

and i will say more later

Wombatt

Smash Rookie
Smeargle by far, I really don't get the point of it.
As a general rule I like all pokémon though ;D

sonofthesky

Smash Journeyman
Smeargle by far, I really don't get the point of it.
As a general rule I like all pokémon though ;D
He is my fav.

Just look at him! :)

Anyway, Spinda. It made me think that all pokemon have diffrences in there sprites (I seem to be the only one that notices the spots in diffrent areas for diffrent spindas in R/S), And spent the rest of the week hunting for them.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Dugtrio. Its just three ****ing digletts, which are, in turn, just little pieces of gerbil **** with noses. Same goes for Weezing, Magneton and Electrode(they didn't even bother to make it two voltorb or anything, its just a color swap)

Also Sudowoodo, but thats another story >.>

quadz08

Smash Cadet
Skitty is pretty weird. It has a hot dog on a stick for a tail.

I currently hate Graveller and Haunter (who are trade evolutions into Golem and Gengar) because my GBA Link Cable is broken. You see, I'm replaying Red Version.

Also, Farfetch'd makes me mad. His name is, well, self-descriptive. Why is there an apostrophe? I mean seriously. And also, why does he carry a green onion sprig? Weird duck thing...

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Skitty is pretty weird. It has a hot dog on a stick for a tail.
agreed
I currently hate Graveller and Haunter (who are trade evolutions into Golem and Gengar) because my GBA Link Cable is broken. You see, I'm replaying Red Version.
HOW DARE YOU CRITISIZE HAUNTER

Also, Farfetch'd makes me mad. His name is, well, self-descriptive. Why is there an apostrophe? I mean seriously. And also, why does he carry a green onion sprig? Weird duck thing...
strange but good point
comments in purple

10 uber awesome :007:s

BladeRadio0

Smash Apprentice
I hate arceus. Just for the fact that he's a replacment of both mew and mewtwo. Plus he's looks like a goat....
to be accurate he looks like a mosse stuck in some kind of wierd tire.

I Hate skitty. It's some weird cat that NO one likes it's supposed to be cute and stuff and most girls don't like it either. it's a failure pokemon

CodeBlack

Smash Ace
Raichu. Mostly because it's hands down the ugliest of the first generation Pokemon (seriously... just... ugh). I usually don't care about stuff like that... but seriously, all i can think about is a rat with rose cheek pads, a ropy tail with a giant lighting end, and markings all over it's body...

peofun1

Smash Rookie
Skuntank. I hated it the moment I heard that farting noise when it came out of it's ball.

I hate Wario for similar reasons.
Oh God. I was about to say Skuntank.
I'm replaying Diamond and I think one of them just tried to fart on me. o.O Definately the worst 4th gen Pokemon.

I also absolutely loath Bronzor and Bronzong. I mean...What are they supposed to even be?

MetaKnight63

Smash Apprentice
MAGIKARP!!!!

The weakest Pokemon in the entire game, plus you barely get any EXP points from killing it.

They should have left Gyarados a single evolution.

Other than Magikarp, Milotic and Miltank get on my nerves.

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
BIDOOF. It looks like a **** hairball with a tooth stuck in it. They're EVERYWHERE. It's like Entei is REALLY REALLY SICK and coughs hairballs all over the place (I chose Entei since he has brown hair....I dunno...).

D

Deleted member

mr mime by far

honorable mention to dugtrio. jesus christ @ arena trap.

Top Bottom