• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Least Favorite Pokemon

karthik_king

Smash Ace
Mewtwo and Mew are the true legendaries. The trios and their master are real legendaries(besides the lake trio and Arceus). Arceus is cheap and overpowered.

Steel_Dragon

Smash Journeyman
magikarp. The weakest Pokémon in game. plus they don't deal CRAP-loads of experience (you know what I mean)

Other than that: wurmple, caterpie, weedle. They're just..puny.
CATERPIE IS WAY TO GODLY TO BE PUNY

arceus is failed same with palkia look for any sinnoh pokemon they alwayshave someone wanting palkia NEVER DIALGA >:@

KyogreSymbol14

Smash Rookie
I Hate Mr. Mime So Much, It Makes Me Want To Puke.
I Hate Mime Junior And Jinx Too.
Why Does Everyone Hate Arceus So Much? The Only Reason To Hate Him For Is That He Is The Worst Attempt For A Pokemon In History!!!!!!!!!

Draconian

Smash Cadet
Several.

Bidoof. Seriously, what the hell? Are they just making animals Pokemon and giving them the stupidest names possible?

Darkrai. Stupid movie. Yeah, his amazing special defense can totally stop a spacial rend and roar of time. Twice.

Manaphy. Wow, such amazing stats and abilities for a legendary. Oh, wait, no? Well... looks cool right? No? So, why is it a legendary? *Shrug*

Pachirisu. Since game freak is too afraid of Pikachu, they throw in more animals. With electricity. But not really.

Magmortar. WTF is up with those LIPS!?!

Heatran. Oh yeah! I fought to get this BEAST! Oh wait. Bad stats, and quad damage from ground? Whoops.

Cresselia. Honestly, would like it, if it weren't for all the noobs sating she's WAY better than Mewtwo. Have we forgotten ourselves? I don't care WHAT a strategy guide says, Mewtwo is the original badass and a total beast to the end. Haters, burn. Long live the psychics.

Azelf, Uxie, Mespirit. Who's idea was it to put in three subpar psychic legendaries in? We already have like, ten. Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Celebi, Latios, Latias, Jirachi, and others I'm sure I missed.

Magnezone. Much love to Magnezone, actually one of my favorite Pokemon, but why, WHY, does it not have levitate? WHY!?

Nosepass - It's a nose Pokemon. Enough said.

Probopass - It's the evolution to the nose Pokemon, which is still a nose and now has a moustache.
Thank you.

Purugly looks like a fat sack of crap! It's an ugly and fat cat-lookin thing. I hate fighting them... they're so... fail.
Perfect.

Top Bottom