• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Learn from SK92's Falco here.

Blue_Bomber

Smash Cadet
I actually don't know if this crew match was recorded... But these things tend to be recorded. Especially when dealing with high profile names like SK92.

Mith_

Smash Champion
Man this thread is more active than the Q&A thread lol. I never even come here anymore >.> what have you all been talking about because I can't read 20 pages =[

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
This should be named "The Official Spam Thread" ... Lets all talk about random stuff! Yay!
Nao Weres mah Wallet <____<

TechnoMonster

Smash Ace
I don't know if there are videos of the epic 15-stock crew battle. JRK is probably withholding them for PR purposes, as in their PR would be ****ed from the start if they uploaded those videos.

Everyone in that crew is on a high level, I play with a lot of them regularly. JWNed is the #1 or #2 Mario, ZRO is the #1 or #2 Sonic, RJ is the #2 Sheik, Slick Rick is probably the best Fox because nobody really mains Fox in Vegas. They're not the best crew in Vegas, but they are all good players.

if i read/hear one more bread joke on these boards i will kill myself >______>

@brawllover
yea probably.
Alright here is a new one "Hands off my blaster laser brain". Alright terrible.

Sethlon matches up pretty well with SK92 as well.

What fourms was is it for finding tournaments in your area?

CELTiiC

Dong 2 Strong
NNID
TBGCELTiiC
3DS FC
3840-7097-4621
His Falco is amazing, but his thread is spamtastic. Nice Falco SK92, you taught me a couple of things.

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
Hey SK92..... I've watched some of your matches and I noticed that you SHL and SHDL a lot. I just have one question. How long did it take to learn how to do that?

ps When I went to the tourney (only attended one) and when I'm at smash get togethers I always mess up when I perform SHL and SHDL. I find it hard to keep myself level minded.

Any tips on how to do this?

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
he plays reallly quikck, semi agressive would be fun seeing him go vs a camp master

SK92

Smash Journeyman
Hey SK92..... I've watched some of your matches and I noticed that you SHL and SHDL a lot. I just have one question. How long did it take to learn how to do that?

ps When I went to the tourney (only attended one) and when I'm at smash get togethers I always mess up when I perform SHL and SHDL. I find it hard to keep myself level minded.

Any tips on how to do this?
it didn't take much time it came natural to me.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Lasers are pretty easy, dude. It shouldn't take more than a day to be able to do it pretty naturally.

saviorslegacy

Lasers are pretty easy, dude. It shouldn't take more than a day to be able to do it pretty naturally.
Well it took me a little bit to get it into my play style effectively. Which is what I meant to ask SK92. It's easy to figure it out. Just hard to do it in fights.

Anyways, how do any of you keep from suiciding while performing SHL and SHDL when you're at tournies? It's like really hard for me to not get edgy. I can practice for hours but in a real life match I always get nervous. How can I counter this?

nude-fox

Smash Rookie
savior

practice more is the obvious answer

or dont get so nervouse are tournies

there is not a secret to it

saviorslegacy

savior

practice more is the obvious answer

or dont get so nervouse are tournies

there is not a secret to it
Uh thanks...... nude Fox. Your name gave me an image in my mind that will scare me forever! 0_0 Fox is just..... to hairy. T-T

kk, I've practiced with SHL and SHDL quite a bit. I think I just get anxious and my timing is thrown off.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
You just have to make absolutely sure that the control stick is back to neutral before you press B.

Blue_Bomber

Smash Cadet
IAP I'll agree is a great move to spam. The Usmash... not so much. Even if you boost smash, it leaves you pretty open.

For kills, I find empty short hops or SHL into Fsmash to be really effective when I can't get off a spike.

Top Bottom