• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Learn from SK92's Falco here.

SK92

Smash Journeyman
www.youtube.com/sk92falco

the falco metagame is changing
study my play style in my matches vs M2K.
the campy falco is the way to go, then you mix and match it with a lil offense
enjoy, this is just a bump.

SK92

Smash Journeyman
thanx we need more falco users up at the top. I'm tired of always playing mk's or snakes in the finals or semi finals in major tournaments.

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
thanx we need more falco users up at the top. I'm tired of always playing mk's or snakes in the finals or semi finals in major tournaments.
im turnin falco. ill never be able to be top level like you though. it really must suck goin against MKs and Snakes all the time.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
www.youtube.com/sk92falco

thats my youtube page look at my vid of me vs lucien's fox and all of my favorites
thanx
hope you learn some things haha, cuz u will.

(SK92)
lmao you cocky son of a bitch. XD I guess I should be thankful.

Good job coming back to smashboards. It'll help out the metagame a lot more instead of 'how do you do 'X' technical move.'

M15t3R E

Smash Master
=]

I have played many Falcos and seen quite a few Falco vids.
You're the only Falco I know of that doesn't spam lasers or side-B. Good job. I wish I could fight more Falcos like yours.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Does Sethlon post on here, btw? If he and SK were both here, the people responsibe for making me play Falco would be here, which would be awesome.

SK92

Smash Journeyman
i don't mind posting vids of my play style and putting it out to the public, and somebody said sethlon uses mk now.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
LAME!!!

I used to play Olimar, but seeing you and Seth play him looked like a lot of fun and I started trying it. He's definitely the most interesting character, I think.

Are you coming to HOBO 12? There's an MK ban, so you'll get to fight other characters.

SK92

Smash Journeyman
i can't travel that far during school haha.
Being 16 as long as my grades are good like always i get to travel like to cali or any other state close to nevada.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Oh...in that case, since we live in the same city, would you care to play my Sonic? I promise I will put up a fight, and lag can't be bad if we're this close.

Also before you ask, the answer is no, my parents are over-protective, we will never be able to meet in person for a good long time...

SK92

Smash Journeyman
oh dang that sucks kinzer i attend the vegas weeklies every week and if u were able to go you could play me in person every monday.

SK92

Smash Journeyman
i do wifi but i hate it cuz ur not really playing the full potential of me no matter how good the connection it is. join www.vegassmash.com since u live in las vegas too. But i just hate wifi now.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I'm already signed up, thanks.

Anyway yeah I suppose I'll have to make the best of the Christmas vacation and see what I could do to go to the weekly then.

Since my mom works on mondays and dad trusts no one, maybe I can convince a friend to go with me!

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
D*** I want to main Falco now...

Btw...bored because AiB is down? XD

OverLade

Smash Hero
haha yep allisbrawl is down now so im temporarily on smashboards haha.
I've been using Falco on AiB also (Im number 25 or so). Its really dissapointing though since Falco's potential is severely hampered by online.

But I personally really like your style vs. Metaknight. I do really well vs. Metaknight also, but you don't camp using SHDL, which I find gets punished by dashshield grabs.

And your set with Meep is my favorite brawl set of all time.

SK92

Smash Journeyman
I've been using Falco on AiB also (Im number 25 or so). Its really dissapointing though since Falco's potential is severely hampered by online.

But I personally really like your style vs. Metaknight. I do really well vs. Metaknight also, but you don't camp using SHDL, which I find gets punished by dashshield grabs.

And your set with Meep is my favorite brawl set of all time.

thanx, oh and mk should be one of falco's easiest matchups if you know what to do to a mk. my play style is just all agressive with a combination of mindgames and knowing what to watch out from your opponent, and always think faster and play faster than your opponent.

OverLade

Smash Hero
thanx, oh and mk should be one of falco's easiest matchups if you know what to do to a mk. my play style is just all agressive with a combination of mindgames and knowing what to watch out from your opponent, and always think faster and play faster than your opponent.
You should take on my Meta sometime so I can experience for myself. :D

The most stressful part of the matchup seems to be getting the kill thougl. I watch your matches with DSF often, and what I notice is even when you can get him up to 100% taking minimal damage, the time getting the kill can cost you 40% or so.

Against Average Metas things like (sidestep predicted) Reverse Hyphen smash and Empty SHL to Fsmash work but against those that know the matchup it usually takes higher percents and bair....or mindgames lol.

Royale

Smash Journeyman
thanks to watching your vids i avoided getting a hyphen usmash by a Fox after he laser'ed me

surprised i was able to perfect shield it in time since i was crouching...phew **** son

im actually an old acquaintance of Dannykat from an MMO we use to play together for awhile. So i got to see vids of you two in doubles and also singles in Oregon. Watching you guys fight gets me all wired up. Woohoo!

SK92

Smash Journeyman
to dI out of mk's tornado rotate the control stick and c stick at the same time and spam airdodge to get out of it.
it works with falco.

OverLade

Smash Hero
to dI out of mk's tornado rotate the control stick and c stick at the same time and spam airdodge to get out of it.
it works with falco.
I'll definetly try that. Punishing it is still a ***** if they land properly though.

Top Bottom