• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Krystal Makes Her Brawl Appearance...

iluvnintendo1983

Smash Journeyman
Well, she finally showed up in Brawl...and she's not even an assist trophy. Looks like Sakurai thought a small cameo would be enough to please the fans. Kind of makes me worried that not even Geno will be an assist trophy.

EDIT: For some reason, that first pic I put up completely dissapeared off the internet, but I found another one:

SAMaine

Smash Journeyman
Dude, Geno is OWNED BY SQUARE ENIX!!! If he AIN'T a fighter, he ain't getting into this game!

Sailyfee

Smash Apprentice
Well, that sucks. She deserved much, much more.

BRITISH VOICE ACTOR PLEEAS!

Well at least Slippy isn't in brawl, amirite?

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
I was guessing an event match, like melee's "slippy's new invention" one with Slippy's cameo in the same voice/picture format.

Orsist

Smash Cadet
She would have made such a better fighter than Wolf. Hell, ANYTHING would have been better than another fox clone. Looks like Sakurai took the lazy route on that decision.

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce
Yeah, that'd make the situation even better. Not only is she just a voice, but also a ueseless assist trophy. Lets demoralize her fans by putting her on the same lines as Mr. Reseti, Tingle, and Stafy.

;_; Sakurai is mean if that happens.

Then again, JUST a voice is pretty sad either way. Does Sakurai have something against staffs...women...staff weilding women [He better watch out for Jade...]? Or does he just REALLY like tanks?

Honestly, if Sakurai put her in the game. She'd just be a luigified fox clone anyways. And her Final Smash would be a landmaster tank. We wouldn't have gotten her staff anyways.

At least, that last statement is how I feel.

DMAJohnson

Smash Journeyman
What was that? It... It felt like a knife was thrust through my heart!... Ugh... Blood... Blood everywhere... Fading... Fading...

Sakurai... Is... Is that you...?

*collapses*

maxieman

Smash Ace
I remember a crazed krystal fan who flamed everyone who said she wouldn't get in as a PC... I wonder where she is >:]

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Ouch... X_x Sakurai really should have taken his head out of his butt and realised that 6 years have passed since Melee and, with it, people wanted new characters to the more popular franchises.

Machete

Smash Ace
I'm not going to lie... I hate Krystal, I love Wolf, so I can't be happier with the SF Roster.

But, as a huge Ridley supporter, I know this is very... painful for her fans, as Ridley's boss fight is for me. Although this should be even worse for you, because, at least, Ridley looks great, but Krystal looks like she has only a small cameo.

Sorry, guys. At least, she could be an AT... although I doubt it.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Very disapointing, but I doubt this is the last smash game, would you just get rid of a franchise that sells well? I hope it's handed on to miyamoto.

I thought Sakurai would put alot of effort into the roster, don't get me wrong I like Rob and most of the characters on the roster but I don't think this smash game is the one we are really waiting for, it's close but it's not it....

Maybe smash 4 will have everything brawl lacked :)(but then people will want even more so we'll be in the same situation :urg:)

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
So its another Fox/Falco secret taunt involving StarFox characters briefing you? Can Wolf use a secret taunt?

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
Wow, that really sucks. After watching vids, it's apparent that Wolf isn't really a clone of Fox, he just has the same shape like Luigi (some similar B moves too, like Luigi, but his attacks are all different). However, I still would have loved to see Krystal in...*sigh*

GameAngel64

Smash Journeyman
Dude, Geno is OWNED BY SQUARE ENIX!!! If he AIN'T a fighter, he ain't getting into this game!
Geno made a tiny little cameo appearance in, uh... Mario and Luigi, I wanna say. He appeared in a little arcade game, and was credited to Square Enix in the credits. Not to say that I'm dead certain he'll appear in Brawl or anything, but it's a realistic possibility.

Saltwater Gem

Smash Journeyman
I always hated Krystal... I'd rather Wolf and Leon the bad-*** chameleon be in the game.

But you gotta admit, it's twisted irony, isn't it? I bet when the Krystal fanatics heard that her voice actress had confirmed Krystal in a fashion important enough for speaking they didn't have this in mind.

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
All the "shoe-ins" were over hyped. All 3 of them, Ridley, Krystal, and Geno didn't even make it as playable. At least Ridley's role was still pretty epic though. I feel bad for the Geno and Krystal fans out there.

Kirbykrew

Smash Journeyman
Looks like the "OMG Voice Actress confirmed her she MUST BE PLAYABLE!!!!111!!!!111!!" Has officially backfired. Some one has answered my prayers. I feel sorry for the fans, though. I supported Geno and the situation there is EVEN WORSE.

Top Bottom