• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kruton & Co. w/Galaktika Gaming Debut: Smash Riot-December 6th-State College, PA

M@v

Subarashii!
I been to all the threads so doin that means nothin. But honestly i dont really use any char threads. I just try to help out but ppl are ungrateful.........like the fox threads.

And i never met Kruton and i dont have a fro.
Corrrection: MOST people in the fox boards are ungrateful. There are a few of us who actually have brains.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Corrrection: MOST people in the fox boards are ungrateful. There are a few of us who actually have brains.
Well i dont plan to help out in there at all. If i dont get a welcome in a thread im out. Basically no matchup help against MK. Whoopsies.

The Reverend 814

Smash Apprentice
Great tourny kruton. I'm ****ing sick of you knocking me out. I'm averaging like 6th place every tourny. Top 8 woo woo, i'm cool with that :) I toss shout outs in results thread. Expect to see bucket canceling in the next tourny...oh yeah, i stay learnin.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
THis tourney def was fun...DIddy kong/Pit and I should of gotten farther but I'll let everyone guess which flying gay as char. knocked me out :/ (hint: he's gay and his name starts with a M)...ANd anyone feel free to hit me up on aim about tourney's or just brawl talk its Dextasmurf...

~Chaotic $MURF~

M@v

Subarashii!
THis tourney def was fun...DIddy kong/Pit and I should of gotten farther but I'll let everyone guess which flying gay as char. knocked me out :/ (hint: he's gay and his name starts with a M)...ANd anyone feel free to hit me up on aim about tourney's or just brawl talk its Dextasmurf...

~Chaotic $MURF~
I planned on facing that guy....until you knocked me out >:O

Wrek FTW

Smash Apprentice
real fun tourney! i was practicing new ROB tech mid tourney matches and was having a blast with it. i should be more prepared than ever for the next one. funnest match i played: me (rob) vs. waffle (lucario)

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684

~Chaotic $MURF~
Whoa. Smurf. Never got a chance to play you and that crazy diddy...maybe next time. And i got knocked out by MK twice in a row, how you think i feel? >:p

Kruton

Smash Ace
Thank you Rogue haha

Soon Tantalus. I have two finals to take tomorrow, and an essay to hand in before midnight tonight. I don't have the time at the moment to make a full-blown results thread. To tell the truth, I shouldn't have even had the tourney when I did with all the stuff I have to do haha

Next day or two, no longer, I promise.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
Whoa. Smurf. Never got a chance to play you and that crazy diddy...maybe next time. And i got knocked out by MK twice in a row, how you think i feel? >:p
Yea man i kno i kno.....IT really hurts man to always get beat by a MK :( when i play against them i just stp thinking and just take my *** whooping lol idk y.....ooo well next time i see u we do dittos (NO nanerz of course)....

P.S. isnt it funny how most DIddy playerz are Black lol or iz it just me..

Kruton

Smash Ace
Okay nubcakes, results are up. =]

I took a 5 min. break, I thought I lost my results on tio, but I didn't, so it was easy.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Yea man i kno i kno.....IT really hurts man to always get beat by a MK :( when i play against them i just stp thinking and just take my *** whooping lol idk y.....ooo well next time i see u we do dittos (NO nanerz of course)....

P.S. isnt it funny how most DIddy playerz are Black lol or iz it just me..
Yeah yo i noticed that. Me, you, NL, and a couple Diddy players on AiB. Lol that's weird. Now watch somebody come say something racist involving black people and monkeys.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
Great tourny kruton. I'm ****ing sick of you knocking me out. I'm averaging like 6th place every tourny. Top 8 woo woo, i'm cool with that :) I toss shout outs in results thread. Expect to see bucket canceling in the next tourny...oh yeah, i stay learnin.
Nice seeing u again Rev I'm kinda sad that i only got to play u once and when i did ur bacon thingy killed u :( ...next time bro....ANd ur friend the TL kidd he was really hard for me to beat cause he clogged up the air with TL's **** lol...he hit my shield like 4 times in 2 sec everytime lol...

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
Okay nubcakes, results are up. =]

I took a 5 min. break, I thought I lost my results on tio, but I didn't, so it was easy.
AHhhhhh Krutonnnnnnnnn its ur fault i went to the loser's bracket with ur over powerd blow my monkey *** character up UP ur *** with a BOmb and C4 SNake lol....GG's though can't wait for my rematch....

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
you fail for forgetting nasty's name

*gets 3stocked by toon link*
Name is Adam.. thanks Umbra. and don't worry about my TL crushing your MK.. It happens to a lot of ppl.. just ask Reverand. hahaha.. gg's

EDIT: Reverand, if you have the best G&W in PA... then i have the best Lucas in PA :-) haha

There was a lot of people i wanted to play that i didnt get the chance to though... kruton, umbra, pav, nasty (looking for revenge from tgp hahaha)

maybe ill catch you guys at the next tourney

Smurf, best/funnest match ive played in a long time. hope to play again
I'm definitely looking foward to playing you Phase, kinda upset i didn't get the chance. Halberd perhaps?.. lol... and same goes for you Pav and Kruton, hopefully we'll play at the next one

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Yeah yo i noticed that. Me, you, NL, and a couple Diddy players on AiB. Lol that's weird. Now watch somebody come say something racist involving black people and monkeys.
I play all characters so i dont count. My hair is curly not poofy fyi.

Top Bottom