• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Single mk gets beat by double pit :3

Double mk ***** double pit

G&w+anything is an average-slight difficulty fight

Marth+anything average

@Suyon D3 has limited reaction choices so it's actually really easy to bait him into a grab. And once you get a grab you can go up to 50+% and follow up.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
all right, wario with pit should never be grab released, kills/gimps early, and lives forever

lucario pit is freakin broken as all hell

luigi pit can do some crazy **** with his slide push from our wings not to mention his kill power

peach pit is incredibly safe, just watch esca and illmatic online. you will understand

olimar pit is the gayest of gay and seriously puts on the ****

kirby pit can do some nasty stuff especially since all of his throws>our WOI set him up for a jab lock>forced get up. not to mention kirby with arrows is broken, ******** broken. like seriously the reads he can get with arrows is awesome. not to mention the double shot combo i always preach about

snake pit never ever dies, kills early. nuff said

there you go, good pit teams in a nutshell

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I need active Pits from the character board here to take a good look at the topic I just posted, and see what I need from you guys. It's about the matchup chart.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Still need to do some team testing to me as well as figure out what we can do. I really don't know what to think. Maybe I have nothing much to rant about, and that did hurt Krys, the thread :<

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
That's some of the stuff that kinda made me leave SWF, because even when I try to help, I almost always get pushed away. Sigh, 2009-2010 I remember I was trying to help quite often, but didn't really work that much. Regardless, must go back to dubs practice, though I still love a Peach/Pit team, if you get the reference.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
(psst)... AP... contribute where you can...

Even if you're not apart of the panel (and quite frankly, there's pits better than you that deserve to work on the panel even if you did participate in tourneys, as badass as you are in certain mus), you can STILL put some weight to your opinion and the Pit community by answering question one of the MU rediscussion thread I posted. Please, take it seriously. What characters on that list are important to look into changing?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I ain't even in the mood atm. I despise AIB playoffs.
Sure, my r2 opponent wasnt here, so I won it, but no, i had to fight stupid Dabuz r3 and his spammy little Olimar, and lost.

Then when I chose to go to Brinstar, the stupid little coward then chooses MK and camps away. I would've freaking won that match if it wasnt for the LGL...

I swear, MK needs to die and get banned NOW! And this is me in a very bad mood. Don't mind my rants too much...
It's the ego of those stupid annoying high/top tier mains that make this game unfun, as well as MK's existence. As for Nairo, he's stupid too.

I cant even relax anymore, my birthday is ruined, again...

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
And who is that annoying random in the way... Actually, just forget the question. The bad mood isn't really out of me yet. I swear, i can't even play that well on the AIB stuff with cheap old MK in the way.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Ppl have complained about yun...

Akuma was banned in one edition...

I'm pretty sure 80% of swf complains about some aspect of mk...

I will not tolerate hateful posts on the pit boards.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
As long as he doesn't PM me either. That's my only exception. And now I forgot that I wanted Pit in dubs discussion, for some reason.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
The Birthday was good til like the 3rd/4th quarters of the day, but let me not relive it. Eventually I wish to ask for a few players to play me on Brinstar, so I can fix up my mistakes.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
yo. real talk. don't bring drama to the pit boards (this applies to everyone, especially those random randoms). we've gone so long without it, we don't want it, we don't need it, and most of all we won't tolerate it. we got a bad *** discussion leader who'll zap your posts to oblivion and a swarm of angelic archers ready to unleash a volley of pure hell if you bring **** in here.

now, who's down for some tacos? all i know is i really want some damn tacos

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
You gave up on him like many others, huh... Why am I not surprised? Many ppl have been taking Tier Steroids, or have been infected with the Tier Virus. Pit's much more fun anyways, unlike the overrated, overused ones. It's actually depressing.
I still feel the game will be much more fun with MK banned, and I shouldn't have to mention how common he is in dubs, and the rest of the stuff I kinda don't need to discuss. Honestly, the discussion has been around for so long. But still, Pit needs more rep and attention, but in singles and in dubs, and I haven't even practiced much in dubs.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
You gave up on him like many others, huh... Why am I not surprised? Many ppl have been taking Tier Steroids, or have been infected with the Tier Virus. Pit's much more fun anyways, unlike the overrated, overused ones. It's actually depressing.
I still feel the game will be much more fun with MK banned, and I shouldn't have to mention how common he is in dubs, and the rest of the stuff I kinda don't need to discuss. Honestly, the discussion has been around for so long. But still, Pit needs more rep and attention, but in singles and in dubs, and I haven't even practiced much in dubs.
Lemme clarify something to you admiral. You think I would give up on some one I played for 3 years, I highly doubt it, even if I do drop him, I will still be able to use him. Now Lemme also clarify I have a new controller and for the time being I have to use falco, so I can get this control into shape for my Pit, I can no longer pivot arrow at will but only 3-4 steps away. Also, I haven't been to a tourney in ages and Im trying new things. Falco is a fun character who probably is more TECHNICAL than Pit. Now that being said Im gonna see how being technical with this character can possibly benefit my Pit.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Now that I did some snooping around, maybe we could revise stages again for Pit, as well as an update on that stage CP/ban list, since apparently I'm still using the list that's over a year old.
Somewhere along the lines, there was a Pit partner discussion thread somewhere that stopped, and we could revise that, and the potential (and any possible potential team combos) for each Pit + "character" team, though I doubt we'll finish that since we haven't even finished each of Pit's MUs yet, which I see the new we need more MU discussions.

As for the Falco issue, it's my stereotype I'm cursed with thanks to my temper, as I always feel sad when many of the lower-half (mainly mid tiers and below) characters are falling number-wise, and it just makes me wonder how many of us are left. I mean I don't even see characters like Pika much anymore, and he's a high tier atm. Maybe I care about character variety too much as well, which made things more fun to watch to me. Sigh, I suppose it's better than being a MK, so few points to that.

EDIT: Do come back soon once that controller's back. I worry too much bout what will happen to us Pit users. :(

Damix91

Smash Journeyman
I always get the urge to play Falco. I still remember the day I unlocked him back in Melee. I was the best Side B spammer out there. I also imagine he has the most similar playstyle to Pit out of Top tier.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Speaking of which which maha brought up the point that so many ppl who don't frequently post often post to ask about the falco mu. And ik several who do post who have been interested about it.

So question is...

Do we go on to wario or falco?

Kirk

Smash Champion
I personally don't mind the falco matchup at all...though that's coming from a guy who likes the ike vs falco matchup, which is pretty bad for ike lol.

No wario experience though, id be ok with either!

:phone:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well, I've seen more Wario, and though he's annoying to me now, I'd need to know more bout Falco. It's that rotten camping of his that gets to me :( We'll discuss the fat man later, but that's not for me to decide. They're both annoying MUs for Pit, and either is really okay, since we're getting a bad MU outta the way either way, but I'd choose Falco if I had a saying in it.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
Well, I've seen more Wario, and though he's annoying to me now, I'd need to know more bout Falco. It's that rotten camping of his that gets to me :( We'll discuss the fat man later, but that's not for me to decide. They're both annoying MUs for Pit, and either is really okay, since we're getting a bad MU outta the way either way, but I'd choose Falco if I had a saying in it.
NO U FATMAN!

Where's Purple?

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
*that awkward moment when you thought you were doing way better and was gonna keep getting better having done well consistently for many games, only to get bodied again the next several games in a row.*

Top Bottom