• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Well "i don't care" doesn't choose.

*sigh* w/e i'll do wario since a bunch has changed on that mu. But not much on falco.

CYVE

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys!

Just saw the Diddy Boards and they're opening interesting threads.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=307866

They are rating each move in different categories.

"Things to discuss:

1) Rate the move from 1 to 5 in terms of overall usefulness.
2) Discuss any combos that utilize this move (these can be MU specific).
3) Discuss when is the appropriate time to use the move.
4) Share any tips or tricks you know regarding the move."

I think this would be awesome in the Pit Boards too (could also revive @ no hype :p)

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
We Pits should actually make a detailed thread or something like that, but who could make the little gif with the move and hit-boxes shown? As for the other details, I could probably try that.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Ignoring the comment above... The idea CYVE had is kinda good. I remember we had a thread similar to it that didn't have much input or much detail that was outdated, but I believe a new organized one with something showing the hitboxes could be of help, and maybe reviewing how well Pit does on some stages.
It's better than doing nothing around here.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
just so you guys know again, (since I looked back like 20pages lol...) I used Pit like 3 or 4 times in pools ( a whole set and a few games). I also used Pit against Poltergust and Atomsk, my first win and my first loss in bracket. From then on I used Wario.

I did about 30-40 percent Pit during my stay at Genesis 2. I'm sorry I didn't rep Pit as well as I could have. I probably woulda done better if I used him in my match against Rain with his Falco on FD and against Razr's snake on FD. But I didn't have any warm up practice, going through Jeepy and GIMR with Wario already and first game against Rain with Wario. :(

I'll try going 50-50 next big tourney, and soon quit Wario for Pit unless it's a pro MK like Ally or M2K. I love this character that damn much.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well it's always better than resorting to MK, so don't sweat it much. I'm just glad there's a sign of a Pit still around from time to time.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Hey guys.. sorry I didnt respond to some of your things.. I had to go to the hospital via, ambulance. A little portion of my lung collapsed, thus giving me severe chest pains.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Hey guys.. sorry I didnt respond to some of your things.. I had to go to the hospital via, ambulance. A little portion of my lung collapsed, thus giving me severe chest pains.
Oh man that sucks PTZR... I hope you start getting better right away! I had to take my dad to the ER last night, and it was all for nothing... ******** doctors just pumped him with drugs (morphine and some other ****) until he was numb in the face and drowsy, so I had to drive him HOME too. All he needed was something for his flu/cold, and they're like "OMG WORST HEADACHE YOU'VE EVER HAD?! YOU MIGHT BE GETTING AN ANEURYSM! TO THE ER YOU GO!!!"

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
just so you guys know again, (since I looked back like 20pages lol...) I used Pit like 3 or 4 times in pools ( a whole set and a few games). I also used Pit against Poltergust and Atomsk, my first win and my first loss in bracket. From then on I used Wario.

I did about 30-40 percent Pit during my stay at Genesis 2. I'm sorry I didn't rep Pit as well as I could have. I probably woulda done better if I used him in my match against Rain with his Falco on FD and against Razr's snake on FD. But I didn't have any warm up practice, going through Jeepy and GIMR with Wario already and first game against Rain with Wario. :(

I'll try going 50-50 next big tourney, and soon quit Wario for Pit unless it's a pro MK like Ally or M2K. I love this character that damn much.
Well dang, ha--didn't know you liked Pit so much--but your matches vs DEHF are amazing! I have never seen him played like that before.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Oh man that sucks PTZR... I hope you start getting better right away! I had to take my dad to the ER last night, and it was all for nothing... ******** doctors just pumped him with drugs (morphine and some other ****) until he was numb in the face and drowsy, so I had to drive him HOME too. All he needed was something for his flu/cold, and they're like "OMG WORST HEADACHE YOU'VE EVER HAD?! YOU MIGHT BE GETTING AN ANEURYSM! TO THE ER YOU GO!!!"
that last part sounded a lot more epic in my head than I think it was supposed to be

:phone:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
So went to a mk banned tourney yesterday. Wanna know the placings?

:ike:
:snake::diddy::falco:
:popo:
:toonlink:
:wario::marth::diddy: (also used :kirby: vs :fox: and :dedede: vs :marth::ness:)
xxxx
xxxx
:zerosuitsamus:

ban mk...

@PTZR I had a friend who i use to play basketball with daily. One day he went to do a lay up and right in the middle of it just like dropped the ball and fell to the floor. One of his lungs had fallen. Sorry it happened. Hope u get better.

@Krys that's the exact opposite of Fl. Every doctor in Fl acts like there's never anything wrong and then once they actually get convinced to do an mri and see there is they just pump the person with medicine and kick them out -.-

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
So um, who was this Ike anyways that got first? It would surely be fun to see more results like that with MK banned.

Still want to partner with a Peach, ZSS, or another Pit, and try out random tricks, maybe a Pika if they still exist.
At the same time, I'm sad because Kirby is just so annoying that he may be the one that I'd hate almost as much as MK... almost, sort of, or maybe it's because idk this irritating MU, or maybe I'm dealing with it wrong.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
=/ nope. I started moving when i said i'd make thread. And then tourney happened...so i haven't made thread yet.

College is freakin amazing. I'm loving it already.

/goestomakethread

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Now I remember that aside from my disdain for top tiers, I seem to have issues from a few low to high tiers, or at least players who play them well, like playing this guy named XDDD and his Wolf not too long ago, and to my unfortunate surprise, actually good wolves made me cry (not literally) when trying to fight em, and I wish I knew a bit more bout how difficult an actually good Wolf is. Then again, not many care bout me since I'm only wifi -_-
Remind me to find that Ike you mentioned btw, and see what I can do.

Top Bottom