• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
wow..... imagine how useful this could be against snake and diddy. or against wario with tires. or in teams! this is really cool

edit:

hold on let me get these boards back on track. oh and drop the higher level analysis thread, ill bring that back to life when we can actually participate in it. everyone here will get their chance to be viewed and studied in depth but atm we have to much other stuff to finish up. so with that said, like i mentioned it's time to get back on track from this dead board syndrome.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
lol@mink

So basicly we can run away and wai until time runs out and say were camping.... Their gonna figure it out and ban it sooner or later when people abuse it when say they fight M2K or Ally and get them to 1 stock and its even they they run away the whole time since mk isnt aloud to do it then that would make it bad since he has no projectiles.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
they can't ban it against us because we are bottom of c-tier nowadays. plus there is no way to prove it as stalling since we have a projectile we can just call it good positioning. and if they tried to limit anything pit can do past having a lgl that would also mean they are discriminating our character and couldn't do anything without admitting that pit is good enough to be considered broken and the brawl community is way to high on the "anti pit" horse to do that.

anyways, we don't have to worry about anything we have being banned outside of an lgl nor do we have to worry about stalling, as long as pit has the ability to control his arrows, he can always claim he is camping and that any arrows missed are just flukes in his aim. im seriously just gonna start trying to be patient enough to time people out in tourney now.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
Thats not the point. Since im the worst pit player think of it this way.

Me vs m2k in brinstar and I fly around everywere and time runs out and were at finals in whobo.
And i win 2-0. THAT WOULD BE AWSOME! but at the cost people would hate me -_-

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
wrong. no body hates you for timing out metaknight. honestly no1 gets on you for timing out one of your bad/hard match ups (just look at arikie the timeout sonic player, or look at any wario main no matter what the match up). tbh, if you timed him out, then you are the superior player because he couldn't beat your strategy (but trust me, without grabbing the ledge, pit cannot jsut scrooge MK because mk has shuttle loop and nair and dair. trust me i've tried my hardest, just ask sync).

seriously, this isn't fullproof, you have to either land or grab a ledge except at frigate so it would just be counter pick if anything.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
Not if you make the other person suicide because he fallow you out of stage lol.

Fine i iget your point

Tesh

Smash Hero
Lol, Maharba you would be surprised how salty top tier players can get when you camp them with bad characters.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
oh i know for a fact that the person who loses that way gets pissed, but the people who watched the match (aka the majority) are happy the under dog won every time

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
any person who has ever played arikie in tournament or at least watched him in tounament when he uses sonic has seen the gayest of timeouts go down due to that being his sonic strategy. seriously if he uses sonic (he uses pika/sonic), be prepared for the longest match you've ever had. and yes he wins this way.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Oh look Abel's unbanned.

Also I now have Frigate replaced in my set of hacks for friendlies for playing against fUddO. It's now another Battlefield.

Xcallion

Smash Ace
600th post.
Luckay is correct. Sonic is more likely to win by timeout, due to his lack of kill power. The reason i beat BFuse (random sonic that no one knows) is because he's a scrub who refuses to try to time people out.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Wario has kill moves. All you guys do is poke people with half of a bow.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
because none of us actually play to timeout no matter how much we say we do (apparently tesh uses pit now a bit so him aside after watching those matches). watch watever vids i get next week at hobo and you will see me try really hard to play that gay and win.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Did you know that its impossible to check your opponent's ledge grabs on wifi?

Though honestly, I only play like that on wifi. You can clearly see I AVOID killing my opponent because I want to win a certain way.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
because none of us actually play to timeout no matter how much we say we do (apparently tesh uses pit now a bit so him aside after watching those matches). watch watever vids i get next week at hobo and you will see me try really hard to play that gay and win.
I'm actually trying to play as campy as possible nowadays and if I see a minute left and maybe 40 seconds I'm just gonna go for it. Going for timeouts also forces your opponent to leave so many openings that you could also win simply by killing them when they get desperate.

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
I still enjoy playing agressive Pit but I find myself not having any problem in being a campy ******. Maybe I'll have more success this way.

however that means I'll have to properly learn to camp :c

Top Bottom