• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Tesh

Smash Hero
So now you guys can only fly under 4/7 starters, rather than 4/5. Finally justice!!!

Abel1994

Smash Lord
hehe I started watching it like 4 days ago and finished it the same day and the next day i watched it again since it was a but confusing at first. ITS A GOOD ANIME ;D

Im watching death note now and like it a lot :D

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
tesh, you did see that the strike order is 2,3,1 right? we still always get a fly under stage. although tbh im not happy that CS is a starter, but that's just me, a bunch of people/characters benefit so watevs

Tesh

Smash Hero
Yea, but I get to choose which stage you can fly under. That means FD. That means if you go under I can always beat you to either ledge (well I can probably do that anyway).

From my limited experience playing as Pit, FD seems like a horrible place to go.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
... tesh, you need to start studying so you will then learn the ways of FD with pit because wing refresh, glide, and then secondary WOI are enough to scrooge all day on FD. although against sonic i would rather battlefield but against literally ANY other character FD is the shiz of the nit.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
as of noon yesterday now. am i seriously the only pit who keeps up with this stuff besides mr. dual seeker? they made the announcement that a new addition would be out today 4 days ago.

edit: it's my bday!

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
waaa?o.0

safas

Edit:happy bday maha! :D How old you iz >3>?

Naw i don't keep up with it. I got snake for any surprise twists ;3

CS as starter? Lololol they just made my day. Edit: LOLOLOL PS1 ALSO? Snakes everywhere will be happy!

OK HOLY **** THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS. I HAVE TO DO A FRIGGIN DISK CLEAN UP TOMORROW!

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
oh you know im getting wasted XD. but i have no intention of getting on here tonight to rant. although tbh i may troll the houston thread drunk as **** lololol

O

L

afk

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
-4 - Metaknight (-2)
-3 - Ice Climbers(-1), Zero Suit Samus (0)
-2 - Falco (0), Olimar (0), Pikachu(0)
-1 - Diddy (0), Fox(+1), Pit(0)

Dedede's MU numbers, with Pit's in brackets. MK is moved to where he should be, and ZSS became more difficult after they made a discovery that ruined a bunch of stages we'd otherwise take her to (a walking CG on us). But wow... Pit covers Dedede. WTF.

And with the BBR apparently considering a MK ban now (after they get elections done)...

Abel1994

Smash Lord
-4 - Metaknight (-2)
-3 - Ice Climbers(-1), Zero Suit Samus (0)
-2 - Falco (0), Olimar (0), Pikachu(0)
-1 - Diddy (0), Fox(+1), Pit(0)

Dedede's MU numbers, with Pit's in brackets. MK is moved to where he should be, and ZSS became more difficult after they made a discovery that ruined a bunch of stages we'd otherwise take her to (a walking CG on us). But wow... Pit covers Dedede. WTF.

And with the BBR apparently considering a MK ban now (after they get elections done)...
another ban lol

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
if MK gets banned, i swear to god nothing will be there to stop us from rising to A tier. because without MK, there is no need for a global lgl as everyone has one because he NEEDS one (according to the ruleset discussion) thus we would only have positive MUs as wario becomes a +1 or +2 for us with planking, spacies would get *****, snake would still be even, diddy would have NOTHING, ICs would get *****, marth may still have an advantage tbh or it would be even, olimar would be evenish probably our favor, all of our other MUs would sky rocket....

you while i type this, i realize just how much pit is held back by the lgl from perspective. like seriously, i see why pit is so high in japan's tier list, no lgl with pit=top tier character.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
Wait a second. If MK is out then wouldnt the tier list change a lot like someone can surpass somone who was in front of them now? Wouldnt Diddy be the next S tier or Snake o-o Pit should go higher since he can FLY!

Abel1994

Smash Lord
like i said, everything would change

They still wont ban rainbow cruise or that fire emblem place because of diddy right?
Still nice to see thise because cant they take out the lgl too? God this whole thing will change I bet all the MK players will move over to snake if they really are gay or Marth since he is like a mk lol

Top Bottom