• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KingJigglypuff's Unofficial P:M 3.01 Alt GFX! Ice/Fire Mario Updated to v3.01 and Mega Charizard X.

Shadow Pikachu, Ivysaur, Squirtle, and Mewtwo?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
I was hoping you'd give the Masked Man alt orange hair and eye brows so that he actually looks like Claus lol.

I'd use that in a heartbeat.

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
I was hoping you'd give the Masked Man alt orange hair and eye brows so that he actually looks like Claus lol.

I'd use that in a heartbeat.
He's not supposed to be Lucas anyways, and he did say that he wouldn't make characters different people. Lucas wore that outfit at one point of the game and that's what the Masked Man alt was based off.

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
Hey King, I made some CSP's for Mega Charizard since I prefer to keep things in line the way the PMBR did and that alternate would be more fitting for the "Special" slot instead of the color slots. So use these as well if you'd like.

Made one with the caution icon and one without for those who prefer it.

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
Something relating to Mega Charizard X...

There might be something I can do for the slot to have an actual tail flame that's blue.

Though the only issue is that the color isn't changing for my added REFF GFX. :\

I found a workaround...

Lookie here!

Awesome! Looks great. Thanks, KingJiggly.
That sword trail though <3

I'm downloading this asap

You are quickly becoming a rising star man, you better watch out !
Thanks.

Hey King, I made some CSP's for Mega Charizard since I prefer to keep things in line the way the PMBR did and that alternate would be more fitting for the "Special" slot instead of the color slots. So use these as well if you'd like.

Made one with the caution icon and one without for those who prefer it.
Alright. Thanks.

I'll add these to the CSPs on the Vault Submission.

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
Excuse the double post, but should I give Fire Mario any other effects other than a fiery Forward Air? Or should I just leave it as is?

Handy Man

Smash Ace
You should include two versions for Fire Mario. One would only change F-Air, U-Tilt, and Up-B, the other version could include those plus many other changes, like Down-B, D-Air, B-Air, D-Smash, etc. Kinda like your Mr. L hack.

Also, you could probably do the same two versions idea with Ice Mario, and just replace any fire attacks with ice attacks.

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
2 versions it is then.

Version 1 will have Up Tilt, Forward Smash, Forward Air, Up Special, and Down Special with fire effects.

Version 2 will have Forward Smash and Forward Air with ice effects.

The same will be done for Ice Mario.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
out of curiosity, are all of your edits wifi-safe?

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
Before I start Ice Mario, would someone happen to know of a good link for said Ice Mario texture?

CSPs and BPs are optional, but much appreciated.

Handy Man

Smash Ace
I'm in love with the Fire Mario costume, but I realized that my Melee Mario voice pack would desync if the .pac files got replaced. Do you mind incorporating this Mario voice pack with your Fire Mario (and later Ice Mario) mod? (It says Demo 2.6b, but don't worry, he actually updated it for Demo 3.0)

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31521&Vault=audio

Also, to answer your question, here's a good Ice Mario mod:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*ice mario brawl style*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=*

EDIT: I'm currently working on some CSPs for you right now. I'll post them in a few minutes!

Smash John

Smash Apprentice
are you able to change his fireball to an ice effect for the ice costume? :3 i wouldn't mind a really simple version of ice mario with just fireball and fsmash without a lot of other gfx added

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
Out of curiousity, what exact effects are those for Mega Charizard X. They're not fire, darkness, they kind of look like electricity and ice combined but I can't be sure...

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
I'm in love with the Fire Mario costume, but I realized that my Melee Mario voice pack would desync if the .pac files got replaced. Do you mind incorporating this Mario voice pack with your Fire Mario (and later Ice Mario) mod? (It says Demo 2.6b, but don't worry, he actually updated it for Demo 3.0)

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31521&Vault=audio
The SFX is unedited, so it should already work.

Also, to answer your question, here's a good Ice Mario mod:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*ice mario brawl style*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=*

EDIT: I'm currently working on some CSPs for you right now. I'll post them in a few minutes!
Cool. Thanks.

are you able to change his fireball to an ice effect for the ice costume? :3 i wouldn't mind a really simple version of ice mario with just fireball and fsmash without a lot of other gfx added
I personally'd love an all-out Ice Mario. :)
I'll see what I can do.

Out of curiousity, what exact effects are those for Mega Charizard X. They're not fire, darkness, they kind of look like electricity and ice combined but I can't be sure...
They're Lucario's Aura effects. His Palm Aura for the tail flame, and his Attack Aura for his attack flame.

Handy Man

Smash Ace
Okay, I photoshopped a few CSPs for you!

Also, for the Melee Mario SFX pack, Amazerommu changed the placement of Mario's SFX, which means that he made a .pac file so that the SFX plays correctly. If you just use the SFX mod only, then Mario's SFX becomes off-sync.

EDIT: I just realized that the M on Mario's hat is supposed to be red instead of blue. The CSPs are fixed now!

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
Okay, I photoshopped a few CSPs for you!

Alright. Thanks. Could you also make the BP as well? The small one you see when playing ingame?

Also, for the Melee Mario SFX pack, Amazerommu changed the placement of Mario's SFX, which means that he made a .pac file so that the SFX plays correctly. If you just use the SFX mod only, then Mario's SFX becomes off-sync.
I thought so. Alright. I'll make a version with Melee SFX.

Here's the rundown of Ice Mario and Fire Mario...

Fire Mario
Version 1: Fire Mario with fire effects for his Jab, Up Tilt, Forward Air, Up Special, and Down Special. Normal SFX.

Version 2: Fire Mario with fire effects for his Forward Air. Normal SFX.

Version 3: Same as Version 1, but with Melee SFX.

Version 4: Same as Version 2, but with Melee SFX.

Version 5: Same as Version 1, but with compatibility for Version 1 of Ice Mario.

Version 6: Same as Version 5, but with Melee SFX.

Version 7: Same as Version 2, but with compatibility for Version 2 of Ice Mario.

Version 8: Same as Version 7, but with Melee SFX.

Ice Mario:
Version 1: Ice Mario with ice effects for his Jab, Up Tilt, Forward Smash, Forward Air, Up Special, and Down Special. If it's possible, I'll try Neutral Special as well. Normal SFX

Version 2: Ice Mario with ice effects for his Forward Smash and Forward Air. Normal SFX.

Version 3: Same as Version 1, but with Melee SFX.

Version 4: Same as Version 2, but with Melee SFX.

Version 5: Same as Version 1, but with compatibility for Version 1 of Fire Mario.

Version 6: Same as Version 5, but with Melee SFX.

Version 7: Same as Version 2, but with compatibility for Version 2 of Fire Mario.

Version 8: Same as Version 7, but with Melee SFX.

Last edited:

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Excuse the double post, but should I give Fire Mario any other effects other than a fiery Forward Air? Or should I just leave it as is?
For Fire Mario, I would only include fire on the attacks that have a lot of oomph to them. Hence why I only mentioned the fair. There's a certain charm to simplicity that leads you to really appreciate things when they're done in moderation.

Not sure if you've completely finished Fire Mario or not, but those were my two-cents on it regardless.

Oh and since you'd asked for Ice Mario earlier.
This is the Ice Mario that I use for my pack.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/Bra...characterType=Texture*&characterListing=Mario

It's similar to the one posted, but overall it's brighter.

Handy Man

Smash Ace
For Fire Mario, I would only include fire on the attacks that have a lot of oomph to them. Hence why I only mentioned the fair. There's a certain charm to simplicity that leads you to really appreciate things when they're done in moderation.
He already decided what moves he's going to change. Look at post #148 for details.

Xcite

Smash Apprentice
That Ice Fireball looks magnificent. Question. Is the Fireball going to have the red fire trail? Or did you manage to change that as well?

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
Ice Mario is coming along nicely...

All I need to do now is experiment with GFX I can use for an ice ball.

Last edited:
Top Bottom