• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KillaOR on MTV's True Life: I'm a Professional Gamer

Cort

Apple Head
If you haven't heard already KillaOR was given a very special opportunity to take part of MTV's documentary True Life. In this episode they documented KillaOR in a few of his travels (as well as 2 other gamers, which I edited out for obvious reasons) while he attended some smashfests (STDs? lol) and tournies. It was pretty interesting and cool to see some familiar faces on the television...

Well I captured the entire thing and edited out all but KillaOR's scenes and compiled it into 1 video. I hope you guys enjoy the video as much as I did...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiNNKxIxAFw

Please put this video into your DC++ link once you're done, as it is a piece of Smash History.

Saturn of M

Smash Rookie
ah, good. i didn't want to wait 'till 11 to watch something on... what was it, mtv? thanks, cort. :p

Cort

Apple Head
_Snake_ said:
I never got how to download using rapidshare, any help?

Scroll down a bit and click the "free" button. Then scroll down and wait for the timer to count down until the download link appears...

Cort

Apple Head
Bakuryu said:
I don't get what exactly did you edit out?
There were 2 other people in the hour long documentary (1 chick in some female counterstrike team playing in some internationals, they ended up winning lol, she was kinda hot) and then 1 thugged out kid playing Halo 2 but he ended up losing in some big tourny. It was kinda boring cause I just wanted to see the smashhh parts :p

Bakuryu

Smash Ace
I wanted to see more matches or him actually playing someone for the whole time =\ oh well, wish I could get paid to play games.

ibeplu

Smash Rookie
RaSeruCort said:
There were 2 other people in the hour long documentary (1 chick in some female counterstrike team playing in some internationals, they ended up winning lol, she was kinda hot) and then 1 thugged out kid playing Halo 2 but he ended up losing in some big tourny. It was kinda boring cause I just wanted to see the smashhh parts :p

dude... the other girls in her clan were hot.....

Ring My Bell

Smash Cadet
TelpeFion said:
Thanks a lot! Getting on MTV... very cool. I thought it was funny how Isai was sort of the "bad guy" there, heh. Good **** Chris!
Isai is a bad guy, a bad guy with super good Smash skill.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
How the frick do you download from RapidShare? I can't read German... *sigh*

F@$t2

Banned via Administration
M3D said:
How the frick do you download from RapidShare? I can't read German... *sigh*
are you serious? your m3d i cant believe your asking this kind of question...
:dizzy:

Mud Buddha

Smash Ace
Being a super mod doesn't mean you can understand German any better. Anyway, seriously, can someone get a not RapidShare d/load up? Please? It won't work for me.

King Kirby 90

Smash Apprentice
@M3D
I'm german so I can help you out. First you have to scroll down and click the button FREE. Then you have to wait for a period of time. After this time the video link appears. You can click on it and you will be asked if you want to open or save. Choose what you want.

Steel Kangaroo

Smash Ace
Cool video, it was nice to get a background on chris's life and everything. You can see me and a bunch of my friends in the "underground tournament" pan over shot. From the look of the filming it looked like the last match vs Isai ended with a Jigglypuff suriving...I thought Da Chris played Jiggly and not Isai? The STD thing was cool, I could recognize all of the smashers there pretty much ('specially PC and his sexy hair)

stargirl

Smash Apprentice
KillaOR is amazing lol. Not many brothas have the chance to make money off of games. It's nice to see how fortunate gaming became for you, keep it up!!!
killaor=coolest smashplayer??? hell yes

Fleur de Lis

Smash Lord
Heh. let's play...name all the Smashers that appeared on MTV. I was one of them. that's hilarious, especially because I NEVER watch MTV. oh well...there are my few seconds of fame...lol.

Tavo_7

BRoomer
BRoomer
1 second glimpse of me XD Chris is watching one of my matches at MLG LA Conf Championship.

Chris beat DSF, then I had to play DSF in losers and lost X_X Would of rather played Chris XD

ChumpMoney

Smash Lord
well it was on last night at 11. i dunno if it is going to be on again, but it might. for your question, no, you dont have to wait for it because any of those links from the earlier posts will give u the edited version of just killaOR.

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
this is cool to see, rarely does the smash community get media coverage as big as mtv. 3rd place in a tourney with isai. he's good. :psycho:

Nin_10_Dough

Smash Rookie
Thanks for putting together the clip raserucort, it's a keeper. I missed a bit of it on tv, was going to record it myself, you saved me the trouble.

Congratulations to all those involved. It's some more exposure for the game. After seeing it on mtv one of my friends said he wishes he would have started to play.

Top Bottom