• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KillaOR on MTV's True Life: I'm a Professional Gamer

Dos2

Smash Cadet
I like how everyone I know said that KillaOR was the best smasher ever and Isai was a bad guy aafter they watched this.(not that KillaOR is bad)

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Hey man, thanks for capturing this for all of us. Really appreciated. I've heard about this from my brothers and have wanted to see it. Now I can download it and watch it :).

Sol

Smash Lord
Do you have to be a signed pro gamer to enter the tourny that he was in at the end of the segment?

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
stargirl said:
KillaOR is amazing lol. Not many brothas have the chance to make money off of games. It's nice to see how fortunate gaming became for you, keep it up!!!
killaor=coolest smashplayer??? hell yes
Didn't you watch the video??? KillaOR already has a girlfriend! Bring that loven over here! I am a samus player like you so I should be coolest smasher ^_^

Risky

Smash Ace
I could not stop laughing when I saw that kill on Peach in the crew battle...rofl. You got skillz boi :p

Sol

Smash Lord
Thats because Killa is like one of the best j puffs in the world and J puff owns

AgeNt

Smash Cadet
Thanks for that, it was cool. I liked it when it showed everyone asleep and Killa was still up playing.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
today my friend said "i saw the killaOR mtv thing, he sucks. he uses falco and cant even beat a computer DK"
dont worry, i 5 stocked him with jigglypuff and told him that killaOR has a much better jigglypuff. still, imagine how many ppl got that one part wrong.

Bailey

Smash Hero
Wow he didn't lose he had time run out by accident practing and KillaOR is probably the second best Jiggs I have seen 1st being Andy.

chillindude829

Smash Master
ItalianPlayerBoi said:
Wow he didn't lose he had time run out by accident practing and KillaOR is probably the second best Jiggs I have seen 1st being Andy.
I hope by "Andy" you mean "Anden" and not AOB, cuz no offense to AOB but he's not better than KillaOR.

Cort

Apple Head
KillaOR just needs his own cute combo video with snazzy Linkin Park beats and then people will realize he is an awesome jiggs.

... :laugh:

Zander805

Smash Ace
RaSeruCort said:
KillaOR just needs his own cute combo video with snazzy Linkin Park beats and then people will realize he is an awesome jiggs.
Yes... 'Snazzy' Lincoln Park beats...

Edit: A 'cute' combo video would be neat... I guess... :ohwell:

1337 Sk1llz

Smash Rookie
I wonder why they didn't put Fatal1ty in that show. I bet they did they probably just couldn't afford him... He is a multi-millionaire purely from playing computer games very well.

I know he is not a console gamer, however the name of the show was "professional gamer" and he is definitely the richest and most sought-out professional gamer, however it is good to see a pro smasher get some lime light :D

nox

Smash Apprentice
1337 Sk1llz said:
I wonder why they didn't put Fatal1ty in that show. I bet they did they probably just couldn't afford him... He is a multi-millionaire purely from playing computer games very well.

I know he is not a console gamer, however the name of the show was "professional gamer" and he is definitely the richest and most sought-out professional gamer, however it is good to see a pro smasher get some lime light :D
Fatal1ty was on a long time ago along with some arcade pro gamers that played that golf game.

ChumpMoney

Smash Lord
ya the first true life im a pro gamer featured fatal1ty, the gold guy, and clan of dudes who live together and game together. i personally like this one better though

Player00

Smash Journeyman
Cort, did that link expire? I'm getting a "server down for technical maintence" error. But that might be the way that Rapid Share tells you that a file has expired. I'll keep trying it though, maybe their servers really are down for some reason.

*** Edit, cool, it worked the next day. Thanks Cort.

Cort

Apple Head
I actually downloaded it the other day onto this computer just for the sake of watching it again... I guess rapidshare was just going through normally scheduled server maintenence or whatnot, try again some other time.

Puffinator

Smash Ace
Ah yes killaOR is awesome.

In fact almost everyday my friends and I do KillaOR impressions. As I am a jiggz player, this consists of me suddenly turning really buff(im actually fat) and yelling at my friends and pretending to beat them up. Everybody agrees that killa's the coolest smasher lol.
Oh and my friend plays sheik, so I always tell him right before we play that I resemble killaOR and that he resembles DSF. Then I tell him that I tend to whop his a**.
LOL
ive gotten people who dont even know smash to know who killaOR is
Peace man u rock.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Wow, that was an amazing video. I like how he tries to break the gamer stereotype, I hate being associated with that. He certainly is usually my example against the stereotype!

McRustyJr

Smash Lord
lol, u should hear him in the East Coast vs West Coast regional crew battle. i just thought it was like, completely the opposite of what he wanted to be.

Top Bottom