• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KillaOR on MTV's True Life: I'm a Professional Gamer

RaptorHawk

Smash Ace
Anybody notice when Chris was playin Isai they both wiped theyre left hands on their pants at the same time. LOL sorry im easily amused. :chuckle: :psycho:

Anyway its nice to see smash gettin recognized.

N2K5

Smash Apprentice
Rapidshare sucks so bad. You should use FileFront.com Unlimited download

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Yer on the TV machine, Chris! Now I can say "hey I know that guy" to people whenever it's on.

You people need to stop whining about Rapidshare. It's not that bad, it takes like six minutes or so for me to download this stuff. >_>

Supa-Def

Smash Journeyman
RaptorHawk said:
Anybody notice when Chris was playin Isai they both wiped theyre left hands on their pants at the same time. LOL sorry im easily amused. :chuckle: :psycho:

Anyway its nice to see smash gettin recognized.
OMG i thought i was the only 1 to notice that, i thought that was so cool, i was like "AHHH SO COOL" anyways congrats to Chris(YAY my name too, he really repping shizzy!) and a "You lucky *******" to every1 else that was on[/

_Snake_

Smash Apprentice
Thomas Tipman said:
um i didnt really notice the hand thing but i thought it was funny when he was walking out his apartment and he almost closes the door on the camera guy.
Yea :chuckle:

ChumpMoney

Smash Lord
yea i also noticed they both scratched their foreheads in the same place at the same time or something no joke. that was cool. im guessing it was when some one got knocked off or something. or maybe, super good smash players know exactly when the best time is to wipe their hands, and when they do, they super good bonuses to their attacks and candy in the mail.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Especially that **** halo 'thug'. Seriously he partied the whole time and was late to the tourney that he traveled cross country to get to, What a sloppy *******.

And he probably smelled like *** with those panties around his neck. HE said they were never washed, and he sniffs them. WTF.

HDL

I like pork chops.
BRoomer
What are you talking about man 3rd place is still good, especially in a big and highly competitive tournament like that one. If you ever went to a tournament that big and landed 3rd (which means money) after seemingly countless matches against some of the best players around you’re not going to tell me that it won’t feel good just because you lost a couple of sets.

For the note it took me like 4 hours to download this, lol. Would have been less but my connection was being worse than normal (as if it’s not bad enough) and I was too lazy to reconnect. Still worth it the way I see it.

THE RED SPARROW

Smash Lord
I love the synching with him and Isai. Man top players look so determined when they play.

EDIT: So that's how Isai looks like, that only leaves Azen and Captain Jack on my list. :lol:

NAZN TYR

Smash Journeyman
azen is the guy in a lot of shots wearing a red shirt

anyways, yeah, that was a good show

Straight

Smash Journeyman
UndefeatedPlayer - check DC++ there should be a lot of his videos there.

Byron - yes he does

Vegard

Smash Lord
HugS said:
She's only 14 though. But she does have mad potential.

And im not talkin about halo.

4 more years...
lol.

That **** was awesome :P Who actually got 1st and 2nd in that MLG? Isai and Azen?[/QUOTE said:
Isai got first, Ken lost to Isai in finals.

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
How long ago was this episode filmed? Was it at that tourney a while back were Isai got crazy good with Falcon and went SSJ4 or whatever everyone was saying?

sTeeLL

Smash Rookie
watchin that on tv made me whip the dust off my smash disk and play it again

Top Bottom