• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City Area Brawl Thread

Perfect Duck

Smash Journeyman
Many of us carpool anyway! Speak up now while it's just starting with an address and we can give you a ride no trouble.

Rockstar

Smash Ace
Yeah thatd be awesome! I live at 8541 Kessler Street Overland Park Kansas. Its off 87th street behind a quicktrip. If you could pick me up thatd be great. I'll stay the whole time if possible

Smash Lord
I can give you a ride next week if your car still isn't fixed if you aren't like ten miles away.

Sorry duck I should be there right now, but I got held up. I'm leaving now though. I'll be there in about 30 minutes.

EDIT: Getting held up by really ****ing annoying people right now. +20 mins. kinda PO'ed now.

EDIT2: Lots less PO'ed now.

Rockstar

Smash Ace
I'm probably gonna start hosting some smash at my place throughout the week. Been texting Raptor. Hes gonna come to my place this wednesday to test out my venue. Its looking pretty good.

Rockstar

Smash Ace
I'm probably gonna start hosting some smash at my place throughout the weeks. Been texting Raptor. Hes gonna come to my place this wednesday to test out my venue. My venue is gonna be pretty flexible. More like a text me when you wanna play some brawl, rather then one set day. Its looking pretty good. My number is 913-238-6927. Text me your numbers.

Smash Lord
I'm probably gonna start hosting some smash at my place throughout the weeks. Been texting Raptor. Hes gonna come to my place this wednesday to test out my venue. My venue is gonna be pretty flexible. More like a text me when you wanna play some brawl, rather then one set day. Its looking pretty good. My number is 913-238-6927. Text me your numbers.
Next Sunday depending on how I feel, I might be able to drop by.

How far in advance do you need to know if I want to play?

BTW gotta ask, but do you play any 64?

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
If anyone wants to play in Lawrence today, I'd be down. I get off work at noon and don't have to be back until 9. I haven't really tried to get Lawrence together to play, so I don't know how many it'll be for last minute, but **** could be fun.

Just hit me up.

Smash Lord
If anyone wants to play in Lawrence today, I'd be down. I get off work at noon and don't have to be back until 9. I haven't really tried to get Lawrence together to play, so I don't know how many it'll be for last minute, but **** could be fun.

Just hit me up.
Shiiiii... I forgot about this. I was supposed to do this and ended up hanging out with my cousin. God I'm such a bad person.

Rockstar

Smash Ace
I can play @ someones place this Saturday. Anybody? Im free that entire day. I`ll help out with gas money if you can pick me up, although I don`t think i`m too far from anyone here. Any takers?

DeLux

I can play @ someones place this Saturday. Anybody? Im free that entire day. I`ll help out with gas money if you can pick me up, although I don`t think i`m too far from anyone here. Any takers?
Nebraska all day for a small tourney. If you're free from 8am until late late that night, you should come :)

DeLux

Yeah I could for sure. You think you could give me a lift dude?
Yeah for sure. Fino, Perfect Duck, Scrub, and I are all carpooling to cut gas cost. I'm sure one of us could get you. I'm fairly certain if you go, the whole tourney cost including gas and entry will be less than $25. We should play doubles =]

DeLux

Just so we're clear, someone will come get you at around 830 am and we'll be back like post midnight because it's a 3 hour drive to Nebraska. Is that cool?

DeLux

Sorry, I can pick you up if you want on my way in to Blake's tomorrow morning. However, I'm from Lawrence and unfamiliar with the area, so if someone more familiar with your neighborhood could get you, it would be less risky in terms of me getting lost.

I'm Asian and am bad at driving. Forgive me.

Rockstar

Smash Ace
Hmm. Duck Hasnt responded yet to the pm, so im waiting for him. Hes a bit more familiar. But i'll be up and ready in the morning. I gladly can give you directions. Do you know where the Johnson County Library is?

Smash Lord
Just so we're clear, someone will come get you at around 830 am and we'll be back like post midnight because it's a 3 hour drive to Nebraska. Is that cool?
It's more than a 3 hour drive.

I'm Asian and am bad at driving. Forgive me.
Unless you're one of them Crazy Asians that do 20+speed limit the whole way.

Google maps had it at like an 3 hours and 40 minutes and I live closer.

This thread is so active @.@
I know right.

Smash Lord
Just pm'ed perfect duck. If Lux cant take me, hopefully he can. Is Quote not going to this?
No. I definitely wanted to though.

Yeah Quote if your feeling good we definnently can get in some games this weekend. Could you let me know by the end of Friday?
On Sunday, I'd probably get there between 5 and 6. If I do come I will likely not be looking aesthetically pleasing and won't make the greatest first impression. Just a warning. I do sports up there on Sundays so were talking about messed up hair and dirty clothes if I didn't bring a change with me. If you need to know for sure by today whether or not I'm coming, I'm more inclined to say that I won't. If I could communicate the day of via texting it would be a lot easier, because there have been weeks that I go home coverred in mud. Just make sure that if this does work for you, you let your parents know about this ^^.

Top Bottom