• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Jigglypuff Social Thread (read first post!)

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Yo, does anyone actually have a hard time playing sonic? My encounter with manny certainly seems so.

Instead of rolling away from him, has anyone tried rolling into him?

Codaption

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3454-1643-6973
We should be careful today. As our main is decidedly ball-like, we should keep a low profile lest we get dribbled...>.>

DJDave189

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DJDave157
Jigglypuff pre-orders are already sold out.

God help us all.
Yep. Wanted to really get one and then bam! Sold out! Really wanted to get one. :(

Hopefully I can get one in the future. These scalpers really tick me off.

Also what pisses me off more was that it was a Target exclusive. They really have to stop doing store exclusives.

Last edited:

TealPlatypus

Smash Cadet
Seriously? When did it even go on sale?

Nintendo probably only made like 6 of them, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Desu~

Smash Ace
NNID
Mr. G-E
Switch FC
2211-2137-8924
People pre-ordering instantly amiibos only to sell them to higher prices on ebay is exactly why we can't have good things in life.

Last edited:

DJDave189

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DJDave157
People pre-ordering instantly amiibos only to sell them to higher prices on ebay is exactly why we can't have good things in life.

Exactly! The jigglypuff amiibo sold out in less than 3 min after target it put it up and now those people who scalp them are selling it on eBay for $60 to $100. No thanks! I'll just wait till someone like a japaenese place sells one at a reasonable price like between $20 to $30. Really ticks me off that I lost my chance. But I'm not giving up yet, I'll still get one in the near future.

Flamjam

Smash Cadet
NNID
Flamjam
A buff to sing at least (characters sleep longer, less endlag, etc). Singing is jigglypuff’s whole thing as a character, it needs to be viable, darnit!

Things that combo into rest at high percentages. (like jab reseet)

Leaping rest needs to grab ledges. That would just be amazing.

Pound doing a liiittle bit more shield damage would be great. I haven’t shattered anyone’s shields in so long, even if I hit them, just because it’s huge and recovers so fast.

Up-air needs more knockback. Its range is awful with Jiggly’s stubby arms but landing it isn’t satisfying enough.

Can’t think of more atm!

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
Sing needs to be improved a bit, up a bit more how long sleep lasts so you have a CHANCE to escape if you use on someone with 60%
A little Bit more range would be nice, just one more wavey line of range

and this is only a pipe dream but how about it not kill your momentum in the air?

BSXDrayden

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BladeSatoshiX
Yeah, it'd be great if they gave Sing an actual use. I'd also just love a few more combo opportunities? Like I've strung fair's before but it'd be nice to maybe get some other strings or combos. Making juggling (or should I say JIGGLI-ok no I'm sorry) easier with Jiggs with an increased hitbox/range would be nice too.

drakeirving

Smash Journeyman
Wishlist (in vague order):
- Kill throw
- Dthrow reduced knockback
- Soft landing lag??? / better landing in general
- Increased disjoint on either bair or fair
- Jab reduced knockback
- Sing reduced startup
- Sing increased sleep time / scaling in sleep-to-% ratio
- Make aerial pound same as grounded
- Dsmash reduced startup
- Give Puff an insane perfect pivot for sliding utilt kills all day lolololalilulelo

Last edited:

Codaption

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3454-1643-6973
What's the difference between ground and aerial pound exactly ?
It travels a bit more slowly and has slightly more startup and endlag. It's generally better to short hop it, unless you want the extra frames for the lingering hitbox.

Not to mention, you can affect pound's momentum in the air. It's generally an upgrade all around.

Last edited:

FancySmash

Smash Lord
Hmm, buffs... Not sure if this is possible, but how about giving her a standard finisher, like when you just mash the smash button some with characters like say Bowser Jr. or King Dedede, and they give a finishing blow with the Mechanical Boxing Glove/Hammer...

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
Figured I'd go to the social threads and share my silhouettes. Jiggs came out a little 2spooky but I wasn't left with much choice when it came to her standard/naked costume.

BSXDrayden

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BladeSatoshiX
@ Flamjam Flamjam and I just played like 3 hours of friendlies. The first hour was composed of serious Jiggs dittos (or as serious as Jiggs dittos can be), but after that we just got more and more into madness until it was goofing around completely at the very end.

Rango the Mercenary

The Mercenary
3DS FC
2320-6400-7280
Hey man you ready? So sorry that took so long. I was practicing against the cheapest character in the game since he beat me in a match - Luigi.

I'm on now. Up for it?

Top Bottom