• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Jigglypuff Social Thread (read first post!)

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
oh yeah you're right

I don't think even the nintendo employees care about leaked info like this any more because every already knows who is and isn't in the game :p

Jigglypumped

Smash Cadet
I did intend it to be a cute picture, but I died literally seconds later. It was my first outing against a lv 9.0 master core, and I didn't stand a chance. Once I saw my beloved 'puff buried halfway in the ground, I knew I had gotten all the joy I was going to get from that doomed run.

ZeroJanitor

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
ZJ#732
NNID
ZeroJanitor
Switch FC
SW-3025-9002-7252
I just wanna see Puff in one of those prerendered cutscenes

Framerate

Smash Lord
Jiggs is amazing in this game. At >80% win rate online with her. Bair makes her god tier lol

SyncNatsyu

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3007-8406-9326
@ Krynxe Krynxe I challange you with my lvl 2 Jiggs(or anyone really who plays jigg)! I need practice and I learn best by watching others. Then by playing with everything like a new toy.
In SSB4 to be clear, I don't own a lvl 2 Jiggs in any poke game.
Oh also no rush here I've been busy and I'm sure ya'll too.

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Yeah definitely. We can play sometime soon. I'll add you now, and I can throw a post on your profile when I'm good to play

SyncNatsyu

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3007-8406-9326
Thankies~

also since I'm posting:
I've been curious, how does everyone SH with Jigglypuff(mainly asked in the pika thread but still)?
I mean by what your control scheme is. You use a jump button then input down? or you tap jump to FF?

I have tap jump on with pika but off with jiggs(or If I can't turn it off I rarely use it.)instead using the jump buttons on x/y to SH. I wanna know cause I'm having trouble Shing with pika(i'm guess because his jump speed is faster than jiggs)
Trying to consistently get SH fairs and Dairs.

I'm posting this in both S.threads btw to get both inputs.

Last edited:

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Remember that SHing is about how long you hold the jump button and has nothing to do with your FF. The way I almost always do SH aerials is that I practically glide my finger from X to A. Like for Jiggs, if someone hits my shield then I'll just slide from X to A to get a really quick nair, then air control towards them and then time the FF afterwards if needed where i can still get the autocancel.

In general, if you're doing a rising aerial, then FF right after you reach the peak of your jump. If you want to SH and do a late aerial that you FF, make sure you still tap X/Y really lightly, and then around the apex of your jump input the attack and then immediately press down. Remember that with a character like Puff, you can air control during any time where you're not inputting something else, but this isn't really true for Pikachu or most of the cast.

hope that helps :)

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I've been busy, but I love how Jigglypuff is a starter now. Can immediately practice my aerials with her. <3

JaegerEC

Smash Cadet
Remember that SHing is about how long you hold the jump button and has nothing to do with your FF. The way I almost always do SH aerials is that I practically glide my finger from X to A. Like for Jiggs, if someone hits my shield then I'll just slide from X to A to get a really quick nair, then air control towards them and then time the FF afterwards if needed where i can still get the autocancel.

In general, if you're doing a rising aerial, then FF right after you reach the peak of your jump. If you want to SH and do a late aerial that you FF, make sure you still tap X/Y really lightly, and then around the apex of your jump input the attack and then immediately press down. Remember that with a character like Puff, you can air control during any time where you're not inputting something else, but this isn't really true for Pikachu or most of the cast.

hope that helps :)
I pretty much do the same thing to get SH aerials out. Makes it really fluent and easy ^__^ Also, hello all, I'm new to the boards

Last edited:

tuterking

Smash Rookie
NNID
TuterKing
3DS FC
1435-4089-0435
In all my years of playing smash never thought this would happen... Jigglypuff is my main. Well I shall embrace my new pink look I guess!

Xevious 1

Smash Ace
NNID
Xevious969409
3DS FC
1118-2448-4692
Shouldn't Jigglypuff be on the official site today?

Shog

Smash Ace

"We are not in the same Egg Group! :hulk:"

Also a dafuq @Falcon's behind. That's worse than Snake's was O__O

@ CatRaccoonBL CatRaccoonBL omg yes, Jigglypuff looks adorable, can't wait for the swimming animations :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom