• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Jan 10, 2015] Frame Perfect Saturday 1 @ Play It Again: Wii U & Project M (Concord, NC)

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
Unless something crazy happens, I'm confirmed and taking Gato and ArchBishop with me!

SoulOfSmash

Smash Journeyman
Hype for tomorrow guys remember to bring full setups including TVs. Doors will open around 11 am and registration starts at 12. The more setups we have then we will have the doubles event for that :)

Foo

Smash Lord
Just my luck, I hurt my right thumb at work yesterday and don't think I'll be able to play. I'll still at least come to commentate and maybe help with some other stuff, though.

pluto

Smash Cadet
On my way with a car full of homies! Be there a little before 12 if all goes according to plan but please do not start without us lol

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
Same here! We're heading from Raleigh right now and will be here supposedly in 2 hours and 20 min!

capfalcon159

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4742-6316-2285
Just my luck, I hurt my right thumb at work yesterday and don't think I'll be able to play. I'll still at least come to commentate and maybe help with some other stuff, though.
I think this is the first time I have ever actually heard of an injury affecting smash bros. that sucks.

T0RN

I'm Torn
It was a big improvemnt. At the previous location, there was maybe 10-15 people. On the 10th, there were over 60 people.
65 unique entrants

47-Wii U
42-PM
12-Wii U Teams
9-Smash64

I'm working on the post for the next event rn so look forward to seeing that in a bit
Alright thanks. Glad to see the improvement. Hope to make it out to the next one.

Top Bottom