• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Jan 10, 2015] Frame Perfect Saturday 1 @ Play It Again: Wii U & Project M (Concord, NC)

SoulOfSmash

Smash Journeyman
What's up guys Soul back proud to announce Frame Zero Gaming's new tournament series: Frame Perfect Saturdays (it's a working title.) Thanks to the Play It Again retro gaming shop for allowing us to host Smash Bros. tournaments in their brand new store in Concord Mills. I personally am very thankful for the opportunity to work with them as a TO and look forward to future events!

Before anything let me say this: if you plan to come please bring a setup if you are able, we will need them!
Project M: Wii w/ Project M 3.5 installed & a CRT
Smash Wii U: Wii U, Smash Wii U disc/save with all stages & characters unlocked, & an appropriate sized HDTV​

Located about 15 minutes away from UNCC and practically in the same parking lot of the Concord Mills Mall this is the ideal location for all your new, retro, card, and board gaming needs. Concord Mills Blvd is directly off I-85 as well so it should be easy enough for you travelers to find. There is plenty of food in the area including Steak & Shake, Chic-Fil-A, and of course the food court in the mall. While no outside food or drink is allowed in the venue they do offer drinks and simple snacks at a very reasonable cost. Also be sure to keep your language and behavior family friendly I look forward to hosting more events here so let's show them the good side of the Smash community. It's important to note this is a high traffic area so be sure to keep that in mind when your heading to and from the event. Be sure to like and follow their Facebook page by clicking the image below.

YouTube/Twitch Channel:
Our new YouTube and Twitch channel is up! For the first event here we will not be able to stream but you can usually catch us on Friday nights streaming anything from Smash to Street Fighter to anything we feel like. Of course we will be recording matches and uploading them to the YouTube channel (we really need to work on uploading them faster I know) sometime soon after the event.

Project M Ruleset:

For everything except the stage selection we use the Apex 2014 ruleset, including character selection and stage striking. However, we will be using a new stage list I've been working on with other TO's in the region. Since the Apex site no longer has the rules up here's the pastebin if you are unfamiliar: PROJECT M RULESET

Project M Stage List:
Like I said already this is a stage list I've been working on other TO's in NC. We're trying to setup a standardized list for all events in the area so we keep down the confusion. Only deviations from this list we've considered so far is Green Hill Zone swapping with Yoshi's Story as a Starter, and Distant Planet being swapped out for Skyworld.

Green-Starter/Neutral Stages
These stages are available all rounds but are the only ones available for round 1
-Yoshi's Story
-Pokémon Stadium 2
-Smashville
-Battlefield
-Dreamland 64

Yellow-Counter Pick Stages
These stages are available only after round 1 is complete
-Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
-Warioware Inc.
-Final Destination
-Distant Planet
-Green Hill Zone
-Fountain Of Dreams
-Norfair

Red-Banned Stages
This should be self explanatory.
-Everything on Page 2
However, if you and your opponent agree to it you can play on any stage you like. Just don't be salty if you loose on Rainbow Cruise and you agreed to it.

Melee Ruleset:
Melee functions off of the same Apex ruleset. I have no problem with this and never will consider any changes. Again I will post the rules here in case you are unfamiliar since the Apex rulesets aren't up yet: MELEE RULESET

Melee Stage List
There is no changes and I don't foresee there ever being any.

Starters/Neutrals:
These stages are available all rounds but are the only ones available for round 1
-Yoshi’s Story
-Fountain of Dreams
-Battlefield
-Final Destination
-Dream Land

Counterpick:
-Pokemon Stadium

Banned Stages
-Don't feel like typing them all so let's just say everything else
However, again, if you and your opponent agree to it you can play on any stage you like. Just don't be salty if you loose on Poke Floats and you agreed to it.

Smash for Wii U Ruleset:

Since this games metagame is pretty much in its infancy I don't really feel very comfortable putting too much here. I will continuously update this as more information comes in and the metagame evolves. Despite all that I do have a few things to put out there now, most of these rules are just generic anyway.

* 3 stock, 8 minutes.
* Sets are best of 3. Finals are best of 5.
* Items set to “off” and “none.”
* Either player may call for a Double Blind character selection for the first match.
* Pausing during a match, unless okayed by the other player, will result in the loss of one stock for the pauser.
* Quitting out of a match before it is over will result in a loss for the quitter.
* If time runs out, the person with the most stock left (or least % if they are equal) wins. If the % is equal as well, play a 1 stock 3 minute match, same characters and stage.
* If the match goes to sudden death due to a suicide move (Ganon’s side-B, Kirby/DDD’s swallow, holding someone in a grab on a platform as it moves out of the boundaries, etc.), the one who initiated the move wins.
* No coaching during a match. Consulting someone between matches is allowed as long as it doesn’t hold up the next match.
* Both players may agree to any rule or stage outside the tournament ruleset.
* Custom controls are allowed, but controllers modified to enhance performance are not. No turbo buttons, etc.
* Custom character MOVESETS are allowed, but no Equipment. Mii characters are allowed for now but again no equipment applied only moveset changes

Stage List:
The stage selection for Smash 4 is fairly limited so I'm making due with what there is. With a stage selection of 5 Starters and 7 Counter-picks I feel this is a fairly good selection of stages. This allows for 1-2-1 starter striking and 3 counter-pick bans. If you plan on offering your system for tournament use PLEASE have all stages and characters unlocked.

Starters:
Available on round 1 and every other round after that
-Battlefield
-Smashville
-Gaur Plains Omega (Takes the place of standard Final Destination)
-Wily Castle Omega
-Town and City

Counter-Picks:
Only available after round 1 and can be selected by the loser
-Halberd
-Lylat
-Delfino Plaza
-Castle Siege
-Duck Hunt
-Omega Stages (If your opponent bans one Omega stage besides Guar Plains or Wily Castle all Omega
stages are banned for your counter-pick)
-Kongo Jungle 64

Custom Movesets:
All character custom movesets are allowed in any configuration you want. However, you must inform your opponent of any changes to your special moves if they ask. You do not have to go into detail on what the move does just inform them what you have changed. For example: I am playing Samus, I select a custom moveset, my opponent asks what changes I have, I will tell him/her: (You can also just simply show your opponent the bottom screen of the specials selection as well)
Standard 2-Dense Charge Shot
Side 2-Relentless Missle
Up 1-Screw Attack
Down 2-Slip Bomb
Any other information you wish to put out there is up to you. I suggest we all educate ourselves on the custom moves.

Something else important with a custom moveset selection. It will be treated the same as a character selection:
Round 1: Double blind option or just sit down select and play
Round 2+: Loser selects stage choice>Winner selects character and moveset>Loser selects character and
moveset
Thanks to the connectivity between the 3DS and the Wii U you may connect and transfer your custom movesets to the system. Be sure you have your custom movesets prepared before starting your set and transfer all that you want before you start. Once the set has started you cannot connect your 3DS again to transfer alternate movesets. If you do not have a 3DS or all your desired customs unlocked on your cartridge you can get with me BEFORE your set starts and make a custom moveset using my 3DS since I have all customs unlocked.

Custom Equipment:
No custom equipment will be allowed. These things change like attack power, weight and speed of the character. Since the options are so vast and there really would be no way to prepare yourself for every option available it is best to outright ban it all. Sorry if you like your equipment but it can and does alter the way the game functions so no luck. This does not include the hats or outfits on the Mii Fighters since that's a separate option entirely and changes nothing about the characters attributes.

Mii Fighters:
For now, Mii Fighters are available to be played. I know there is a lot of things you can do with the size of your Mii and stuff that actually effect how it will perform but as far as I can tell these are minute changes. Similar to custom movesets, if your opponent asks to see your move selections simply tell them or show them the bottom screen of your special moves selection. Again no equipment allowed on your Mii Fighters.

Project M Character Model/Texture Hacks:
Texture hacks are allowed upon request, if you have a certain texture you like just let me know and I can install it for you. Previously I have been completely against model hacks of any kind. However, seeing all these new alternate costumes in Project M 3.5 I don't think it's out of the question to throw a few in just for fun. Of course, nothing too extreme only changes that are more of an extension of the character themselves. For example this is my personal Phazon Suit Samus skin (screw that ugly Light Suit!)

Music:
I love having custom music over my stages. For example one of my favorites is City Escape, a track that should have been in the game to begin with. If you have any requests for stage music just let me know and I will put it on. Yes Travis I know we need to work on combining our music packs.

Money Stuff:

Venue Fee-$5
-All proceeds go directly to Play It Again to help improve our gaming experience and the store.

Event Fee-$5 per tournament entry
-$5 will go into the pot for each event you enter. Active events are available for Project M and Smash for Wii U, and usually a side event that I will have people pick and vote on. This can be anything from Smash 64, Low Tier Melee, Doubles, ect.

The Payout-Top 3 of each event get a percentage of that pot
-1st-60%
-2nd-30%
-3rd-10%

Final Words:
If you are in the Charlotte/Concord, or even the Carolinas area in general, come on out, have some fun, and enjoy playing some smash. If anyone was there and wants to give me any constructive criticism please let me know. I am all ears and I want to make these tournaments the best possible experience for you guys.

If you have any questions or need any information feel free to messages me on Smashboards or Frame Zero Gaming's Facebook page and be sure to follow Play It Again on Facebook. Thanks guys!

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
I guess when the date gets closer, times will be posted?

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Copy pasted from the top right:

"Start Date: Jan 10, 2015 12:00 PM
End Date: Jan 10, 2015 06:00 PM"
Im talking like... when each game starts. If its up at the top, then I can't see that. #mobilesurfer

Foo

Smash Lord
Im talking like... when each game starts. If its up at the top, then I can't see that. #mobilesurfer
Oh, usually this tourney does all of them at the same time otherwise we'd be there until like 12:00 pm the next day. If there were tons of setups, or very few entrants we could, but...

SoulOfSmash

Smash Journeyman
Yeah pretty much what Foo said because I'm relying on other people bringing systems and TVs I don't think i should make a set schedule since idk how many will be there. Also since there are only 2 events and then usually a small side event there really is no need for a set schedule and things have run fairly smoothly simultaneously so far.

SoulOfSmash

Smash Journeyman
What events are you actually hosting? You should do wii u doubles for a side event btw.
This time will be PM and Wii U Singles, and yes we usually do a side event and if that's what people are up for I'd be glad to do Wii U doubles :] Also just try you best to bring a TV like I said we will need them thanks.

Foo

Smash Lord
This time will be PM and Wii U Singles, and yes we usually do a side event and if that's what people are up for I'd be glad to do Wii U doubles :] Also just try you best to bring a TV like I said we will need them thanks.
PM DOUBLES PLS PLS PLS ONE TIME

Foo

Smash Lord
Do you want to play me sometime? If you do, my NNID is Tarmon2121
I would but I hate netplay. I hate playing on an HD TV with like 4 frames of lag, so playing with up to a full second of input delay is... I can't stand it. If you show up at the tourney, I usually stick around till everyone leaves so I'll be happy to play some friendlies then if you'd like.

tarmon2121

Smash Cadet
NNID
Tarmon2121
3DS FC
5000-2165-4045
I would but I hate netplay. I hate playing on an HD TV with like 4 frames of lag, so playing with up to a full second of input delay is... I can't stand it. If you show up at the tourney, I usually stick around till everyone leaves so I'll be happy to play some friendlies then if you'd like.
Alright, I'm pretty sure I'll be there, so I'll be happy to play you then if that's what you prefer. We might even play in brackets.

Lilfut

Smash Ace
NNID
slothfuLunchmeat
3DS FC
3308-5213-5534
Can I bring a Wii U with no GC adapter? (I use Classic Controller, also there may be other issues around bringing an HDTV so no promises either way)

capfalcon159

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4742-6316-2285
What's up guys Soul back proud to announce Frame Zero Gaming's new tournament series: Frame Perfect Saturdays (it's a working title.) Thanks to the Play It Again retro gaming shop for allowing us to host Smash Bros. tournaments in their brand new store in Concord Mills. I personally am very thankful for the opportunity to work with them as a TO and look forward to future events!

Before anything let me say this: if you plan to come please bring a setup if you are able, we will need them!
Smash Wii U: Wii U, Smash Wii U disc/save with all stages & characters unlocked, & an appropriate sized HDTV​

Located about 15 minutes away from UNCC and practically in the same parking lot of the Concord Mills Mall this is the ideal location for all your new, retro, card, and board gaming needs. Concord Mills Blvd is directly off I-85 as well so it should be easy enough for you travelers to find. There is plenty of food in the area including Steak & Shake, Chic-Fil-A, and of course the food court in the mall. While no outside food or drink is allowed in the venue they do offer drinks and simple snacks at a very reasonable cost. Also be sure to keep your language and behavior family friendly I look forward to hosting more events here so let's show them the good side of the Smash community. It's important to note this is a high traffic area so be sure to keep that in mind when your heading to and from the event. Be sure to like and follow their Facebook page by clicking the image below.

YouTube/Twitch Channel:
Our new YouTube and Twitch channel is up! For the first event here we will not be able to stream but you can usually catch us on Friday nights streaming anything from Smash to Street Fighter to anything we feel like. Of course we will be recording matches and uploading them to the YouTube channel (we really need to work on uploading them faster I know) sometime soon after the event.

Project M Ruleset:

For everything except the stage selection we use the Apex 2014 ruleset, including character selection and stage striking. However, we will be using a new stage list I've been working on with other TO's in the region. Since the Apex site no longer has the rules up here's the pastebin if you are unfamiliar: PROJECT M RULESET

Project M Stage List:
Like I said already this is a stage list I've been working on other TO's in NC. We're trying to setup a standardized list for all events in the area so we keep down the confusion. Only deviations from this list we've considered so far is Green Hill Zone swapping with Yoshi's Story as a Starter, and Distant Planet being swapped out for Skyworld.

-Yoshi's Story
-Pokémon Stadium 2
-Smashville
-Battlefield
-Dreamland 64

-Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
-Warioware Inc.
-Final Destination
-Distant Planet
-Green Hill Zone
-Fountain Of Dreams
-Norfair

Red-Banned Stages
-Everything on Page 2
However, if you and your opponent agree to it you can play on any stage you like. Just don't be salty if you loose on Rainbow Cruise and you agreed to it.

Melee Ruleset:
Melee functions off of the same Apex ruleset. I have no problem with this and never will consider any changes. Again I will post the rules here in case you are unfamiliar since the Apex rulesets aren't up yet: MELEE RULESET

Melee Stage List

Starters/Neutrals:
-Yoshi’s Story
-Fountain of Dreams
-Battlefield
-Final Destination
-Dream Land

Counterpick:
-Pokemon Stadium

Banned Stages
However, again, if you and your opponent agree to it you can play on any stage you like. Just don't be salty if you loose on Poke Floats and you agreed to it.

Smash for Wii U Ruleset:

Since this games metagame is pretty much in its infancy I don't really feel very comfortable putting too much here. I will continuously update this as more information comes in and the metagame evolves. Despite all that I do have a few things to put out there now, most of these rules are just generic anyway.

* 3 stock, 8 minutes.
* Either player may call for a Double Blind character selection for the first match.
* Pausing during a match, unless okayed by the other player, will result in the loss of one stock for the pauser.
* Quitting out of a match before it is over will result in a loss for the quitter.
* If time runs out, the person with the most stock left (or least % if they are equal) wins. If the % is equal as well, play a 1 stock 3 minute match, same characters and stage.
* If the match goes to sudden death due to a suicide move (Ganon’s side-B, Kirby/DDD’s swallow, holding someone in a grab on a platform as it moves out of the boundaries, etc.), the one who initiated the move wins.
* No coaching during a match. Consulting someone between matches is allowed as long as it doesn’t hold up the next match.
* Custom controls are allowed, but controllers modified to enhance performance are not. No turbo buttons, etc.
* Custom character MOVESETS are allowed, but no Equipment. Mii characters are allowed for now but again no equipment applied only moveset changes

Stage List:
The stage selection for Smash 4 is fairly limited so I'm making due with what there is. With a stage selection of 5 Starters and 7 Counter-picks I feel this is a fairly good selection of stages. This allows for 1-2-1 starter striking and 3 counter-pick bans. If you plan on offering your system for tournament use PLEASE have all stages and characters unlocked.

Starters:
-Battlefield
-Smashville
-Wily Castle Omega
-Town and City

Counter-Picks:
-Halberd
-Lylat
-Delfino Plaza
-Castle Siege
-Duck Hunt
-Omega Stages (If your opponent bans one Omega stage besides Guar Plains or Wily Castle all Omega
-Kongo Jungle 64

Custom Movesets:
All character custom movesets are allowed in any configuration you want. However, you must inform your opponent of any changes to your special moves if they ask. You do not have to go into detail on what the move does just inform them what you have changed. For example: I am playing Samus, I select a custom moveset, my opponent asks what changes I have, I will tell him/her: (You can also just simply show your opponent the bottom screen of the specials selection as well)
Side 2-Relentless Missle
Up 1-Screw Attack
Down 2-Slip Bomb
Any other information you wish to put out there is up to you. I suggest we all educate ourselves on the custom moves.

Something else important with a custom moveset selection. It will be treated the same as a character selection:
Round 2+: Loser selects stage choice>Winner selects character and moveset>Loser selects character and
moveset
Thanks to the connectivity between the 3DS and the Wii U you may connect and transfer your custom movesets to the system. Be sure you have your custom movesets prepared before starting your set and transfer all that you want before you start. Once the set has started you cannot connect your 3DS again to transfer alternate movesets. If you do not have a 3DS or all your desired customs unlocked on your cartridge you can get with me BEFORE your set starts and make a custom moveset using my 3DS since I have all customs unlocked.

Custom Equipment:
No custom equipment will be allowed. These things change like attack power, weight and speed of the character. Since the options are so vast and there really would be no way to prepare yourself for every option available it is best to outright ban it all. Sorry if you like your equipment but it can and does alter the way the game functions so no luck. This does not include the hats or outfits on the Mii Fighters since that's a separate option entirely and changes nothing about the characters attributes.

Mii Fighters:
For now, Mii Fighters are available to be played. I know there is a lot of things you can do with the size of your Mii and stuff that actually effect how it will perform but as far as I can tell these are minute changes. Similar to custom movesets, if your opponent asks to see your move selections simply tell them or show them the bottom screen of your special moves selection. Again no equipment allowed on your Mii Fighters.

Texture hacks are allowed upon request, if you have a certain texture you like just let me know and I can install it for you. Previously I have been completely against model hacks of any kind. However, seeing all these new alternate costumes in Project M 3.5 I don't think it's out of the question to throw a few in just for fun. Of course, nothing too extreme only changes that are more of an extension of the character themselves. For example this is my personal Phazon Suit Samus skin (screw that ugly Light Suit!)

Music:
I love having custom music over my stages. For example one of my favorites is City Escape, a track that should have been in the game to begin with. If you have any requests for stage music just let me know and I will put it on. Yes Travis I know we need to work on combining our music packs.

Money Stuff:

Venue Fee-$5
-All proceeds go directly to Play It Again to help improve our gaming experience and the store.

-$5 will go into the pot for each event you enter. Active events are available for Project M and Smash for Wii U, and usually a side event that I will have people pick and vote on. This can be anything from Smash 64, Low Tier Melee, Doubles, ect.

-1st-60%
-2nd-30%
-3rd-10%

Final Words:
If you are in the Charlotte/Concord, or even the Carolinas area in general, come on out, have some fun, and enjoy playing some smash. If anyone was there and wants to give me any constructive criticism please let me know. I am all ears and I want to make these tournaments the best possible experience for you guys.

If you have any questions or need any information feel free to messages me on Smashboards or Frame Zero Gaming's Facebook page and be sure to follow Play It Again on Facebook. Thanks guys![/quote

YouTube/Twitch Channel:

Project M Ruleset:

Project M Stage List:

-Yoshi's Story
-Pokémon Stadium 2
-Smashville
-Battlefield
-Dreamland 64

-Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
-Warioware Inc.
-Final Destination
-Distant Planet
-Green Hill Zone
-Fountain Of Dreams
-Norfair

Red-Banned Stages
-Everything on Page 2

Melee Ruleset:

Melee Stage List

Starters/Neutrals:
-Yoshi’s Story
-Fountain of Dreams
-Battlefield
-Final Destination
-Dream Land

Counterpick:
-Pokemon Stadium

Banned Stages

Smash for Wii U Ruleset:

* 3 stock, 8 minutes.

Stage List:

Starters:
-Battlefield
-Smashville
-Wily Castle Omega
-Town and City

Counter-Picks:
-Halberd
-Lylat
-Delfino Plaza
-Castle Siege
-Duck Hunt
-Kongo Jungle 64

Custom Movesets:
Side 2-Relentless Missle
Up 1-Screw Attack
Down 2-Slip Bomb

moveset

Custom Equipment:

Mii Fighters:

Music:

Money Stuff:

Venue Fee-$5

-1st-60%
-2nd-30%
-3rd-10%

Final Words:

If you have any questions or need any information feel free to messages me on Smashboards or Frame Zero Gaming's Facebook page and be sure to follow Play It Again on Facebook. Thanks guys!
Awesome! Not sure if I can def come, but I will try my best. This will be my first tournament to!!! (Although I will probably get brutally beat up lol) about the TV's, I can't bring a

YouTube/Twitch Channel:

Project M Ruleset:

Project M Stage List:

-Yoshi's Story
-Pokémon Stadium 2
-Smashville
-Battlefield
-Dreamland 64

-Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
-Warioware Inc.
-Final Destination
-Distant Planet
-Green Hill Zone
-Fountain Of Dreams
-Norfair

Red-Banned Stages
-Everything on Page 2

Melee Ruleset:

Melee Stage List

Starters/Neutrals:
-Yoshi’s Story
-Fountain of Dreams
-Battlefield
-Final Destination
-Dream Land

Counterpick:
-Pokemon Stadium

Banned Stages

Smash for Wii U Ruleset:

* 3 stock, 8 minutes.

Stage List:

Starters:
-Battlefield
-Smashville
-Wily Castle Omega
-Town and City

Counter-Picks:
-Halberd
-Lylat
-Delfino Plaza
-Castle Siege
-Duck Hunt
-Kongo Jungle 64

Custom Movesets:
Side 2-Relentless Missle
Up 1-Screw Attack
Down 2-Slip Bomb

moveset

Custom Equipment:

Mii Fighters:

Music:

Money Stuff:

Venue Fee-$5

-1st-60%
-2nd-30%
-3rd-10%

Final Words:

Awesome, I've been looking for a tournament in my area for sometime now. Not sure if I can def come, but I will try! Quick question, I can't bring a console or a game (I just got the Wii u version, I have been playing the 3ds version a ton and I played brawl) band I can't bring an HDTV. However, I can get a cheap CRT tv, will that work with smash Wii U? Im not sure lmk. And if I really can't bring anything, and there are to many people, don't worry about it, I can skip. Thanks.

Foo

Smash Lord
Awesome, I've been looking for a tournament in my area for sometime now. Not sure if I can def come, but I will try! Quick question, I can't bring a console or a game (I just got the Wii u version, I have been playing the 3ds version a ton and I played brawl) band I can't bring an HDTV. However, I can get a cheap CRT tv, will that work with smash Wii U? Im not sure lmk. And if I really can't bring anything, and there are to many people, don't worry about it, I can skip. Thanks.
The CRT will not be playable for smash 4, but would be greatly appreciated for project m and melee! Smash 4 wii u requires an hdtv, but PM and melee are best played on a CRT to prevent input lag. I have a wii with PM, but no TV, so I could setup my wii on your CRT for the tournament.

Getting enough setups for PM and melee is always a struggle, so I'd really appreciate if you went ahead and brought the crt.

capfalcon159

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4742-6316-2285
The CRT will not be playable for smash 4, but would be greatly appreciated for project m and melee! Smash 4 wii u requires an hdtv, but PM and melee are best played on a CRT to prevent input lag. I have a wii with PM, but no TV, so I could setup my wii on your CRT for the tournament.

Getting enough setups for PM and melee is always a struggle, so I'd really appreciate if you went ahead and brought the crt.
Alright, if I can find one cheap enough. No promises though.

capfalcon159

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4742-6316-2285

Okay, good news and bad news, bad: I can't buy a CRT, none are cheap enough and they are to hard to lug around. Good: I can bring an HDTV, and its a pretty good one to. I still can't bring a Wii U because we have a whole audio video setup with it and its much harder to get it in and out than just unplugging it. I can bring a disc, because not all the characters and stages are unlocked (haven't spent much time with the Wii u version). Also, is there an age requirement for this tournament? I'm pretty young, still in middle school.

capfalcon159

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4742-6316-2285

YouTube/Twitch Channel:

Project M Ruleset:

Project M Stage List:

-Yoshi's Story
-Pokémon Stadium 2
-Smashville
-Battlefield
-Dreamland 64

-Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
-Warioware Inc.
-Final Destination
-Distant Planet
-Green Hill Zone
-Fountain Of Dreams
-Norfair

Red-Banned Stages
-Everything on Page 2

Melee Ruleset:

Melee Stage List

Starters/Neutrals:
-Yoshi’s Story
-Fountain of Dreams
-Battlefield
-Final Destination
-Dream Land

Counterpick:
-Pokemon Stadium

Banned Stages

Smash for Wii U Ruleset:

* 3 stock, 8 minutes.

Stage List:

Starters:
-Battlefield
-Smashville
-Wily Castle Omega
-Town and City

Counter-Picks:
-Halberd
-Lylat
-Delfino Plaza
-Castle Siege
-Duck Hunt
-Kongo Jungle 64

Custom Movesets:
Side 2-Relentless Missle
Up 1-Screw Attack
Down 2-Slip Bomb

moveset

Custom Equipment:

Mii Fighters:

Music:

Money Stuff:

Venue Fee-$5

-1st-60%
-2nd-30%
-3rd-10%

Final Words:

I dont have a GC adapter or controller. Can I still play with a Wii U classic controller? (I already had one, and the CG controller and adapter are pretty expensive, plus they are just as good in my opinion)

T-Raz

Smash Rookie
NNID
ZartraZ
3DS FC
2062-9197-4895
With the due date getting closer, I gotta practice up on PM & Smash 4.

pluto

Smash Cadet
hey man, i have a friend who is ONLY coming if smash 4 doubles is a thing, so please let us know the chances of that happening! thanks!

Xylq

Smash Rookie
Foo wanna team of there is a pm doubles event? Which we all know is the only right choice!

Foo

Smash Lord
Foo wanna team of there is a pm doubles event? Which we all know is the only right choice!
I'll probably team with one of my friends from school, but if there is doubles and that doesn't happen, then sure. Especially if you fix my controller :)

Last edited:

Xylq

Smash Rookie
I'll probably team with one of my friends from school, but if there is doubles and that doesn't happen, then sure. Especially if you fix my controller :)
I will bring the correct screw driver this time

SoulOfSmash

Smash Journeyman
so is there a melee tourney as well or just PM and Wii U?
Is melee singles happening? If not misleading since it is in the ruleset
Its just scheduled for PM and Wii U but there is a side event and that's why I always post the Melee ruleset in case people want a Melee side event. This time it's looking like people want teams of either PM or Wii U so doesn't look like Melee will be there this time. However the next event we do there if all goes well will be PM and Melee. If I get the green light from the owners after the 10th that will be January 24th.

Top Bottom