• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Jan 10, 2015] Frame Perfect Saturday 1 @ Play It Again: Wii U & Project M (Concord, NC)

Twisty Treats

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1075-1216-7448
Its just scheduled for PM and Wii U but there is a side event and that's why I always post the Melee ruleset in case people want a Melee side event. This time it's looking like people want teams of either PM or Wii U so doesn't look like Melee will be there this time. However the next event we do there if all goes well will be PM and Melee. If I get the green light from the owners after the 10th that will be January 24th.
Do not reccomend hosting the 24th as there is a tourney in Matthews which would draw a less crowd of both. Would say next weekend but that is apex weekend... Idk up to you but you understand what I am saying. PM TEAMS ALL THE WAY!!!

GreenChaChing

Smash Apprentice
I will not be able to bring a tv, but I can bring a full wii u setup, should I do that? Also - hoping for wii u doubles!

SoulOfSmash

Smash Journeyman
Do not reccomend hosting the 24th as there is a tourney in Matthews which would draw a less crowd of both. Would say next weekend but that is apex weekend... Idk up to you but you understand what I am saying. PM TEAMS ALL THE WAY!!!
I was unaware of the Matthews event thank you for letting me know. Idk we'll have to see how things work out and we really need to get a better schedule going for our events in the area so us TOs don't keep stepping on each other

Foo

Smash Lord
PM doubles would be more great. I'll make an in-depth ZSS guide for your channel if you do :)

Last edited:

thatoneguyintheback

Smash Apprentice
If I went, I could bring a full Wii U set up. I really think Wii U doubles should be the focus over PM, considering Apex is close and PM won't be there

thatoneguyintheback

Smash Apprentice
If I do come, I'd be bringing a full Wii U setup with 1ms response time monitor. I'll post ASAP to confirm, and also repeating that I vote for Wii U doubles.

Xylq

Smash Rookie
So we are streaming PM right? Now that the new car smell of smash 4 is fading.

T-Raz

Smash Rookie
NNID
ZartraZ
3DS FC
2062-9197-4895
As much as I adore Project M (even though I don't like Melee competitively), there are some minor quirks about PM that still really bother me alot, both in game mechanics & asthetics (I believe thats the word?), so for right now I like Smash 4 better. I do need to start practicing PM soon. Of course this is still an opinion.

thatoneguyintheback

Smash Apprentice
Eh, honestly people can stay in the dark, Wii U isn't going anywhere. The more advanced stuff is harder and more rewarding than PM but that's IMO.

Either way, I'll try to confirm soon

Last edited:

Xylq

Smash Rookie
I'm just saying we should should stream the flag ship game of this tourney. It'll be the last tournament I can come to in the area, since I'm moving to Chicago. And I'd really love to commentate some PM. #NotHatingOnSmashWiiU

GreenChaChing

Smash Apprentice
Ok well the tournament is really soon and I would like to know if smash 4 doubles is a thing or not cause id be really looking forward to that

pluto

Smash Cadet
i'll be bringing 2 wii u setups and possibly a project m setup. also a full car of people, not including keegan unfortunately.

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
I kinda want to go to this. I just might.

Edit: Oh, and my vote goes for PM Doubles.

Last edited:

SoulOfSmash

Smash Journeyman
i'll be bringing 2 wii u setups and possibly a project m setup. also a full car of people, not including keegan unfortunately.
yeah i know he's going to KiT we gota see if we can get a stream playing so we can maybe catch him on stream hopefully.

Xylq

Smash Rookie
If i had a bigger car I'd bring all 5 PM setups. I'll try to get at least 2 though

GreenChaChing

Smash Apprentice
Well if we do sm4sh doubles, my partner can't make it, so does anyone want to be my partner for doubles? I play bowser for those matches.

Top Bottom