• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

It's Dark Matter's time to... wait.

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
Copy and paste your entire OP for all I care I dont mind.
(although if you have further questions bring them to the group. No use using this thread for something not pertaining to Dark Matter)
I replied here because I quoted your post and because it's my fault if Indefinite Minimum wrote that thing, it's not unrelated to the thread (also, aside from the cleaning the op thing, it was refered to all the threads, not just mine).

Indefinite Minimum

Smash Journeyman
I replied here because I quoted your post and because it's my fault if Indefinite Minimum wrote that thing, it's not unrelated to the thread (also, aside from the cleaning the op thing, it was refered to all the threads, not just mine).
I'm going to fact check more before I believe things you say now, buddy. You made me get emotional in public.

Honestly though it's not a big deal. At least we can look like idiots together.

On another note: Ayyy we made it to five pages. Good job team.

Last edited:

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
I'm going to fact check more before I believe things you say now, buddy. You made me get emotional in public.

Honestly though it's not a big deal. At least we can look like idiots together.

On another note: Ayyy we made it to five pages. Good job team.
Well sorry for that, unfortunatelly I'm always in a hurry and sometimes I misread/miss something. That's due to my projects for university that make me go insane.
But anyway, I'm happy that we can continue supporting our favorite characters.

Back on topic, I think Dark Star is the best option for Dark Matter's stage.
Dark Castle is cool too, but since it's Dedede's castle, and the most iconic design of Dedede's castle is different (Castle Dedede from Kriby's Dreamland), I think it may be a bit too much obscure for a stage.
Just like Magicant, I think they could mix the two versions of the environment (Dark Star and Hyper Zone) and add something new as well.

Yeah for the new thread! Let's (eventually) continue there the discussion.

Top Bottom