• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

It looks like Brawl has gone gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilesPrower

Smash Journeyman
This means the game is complete, right?

Then that also means time has run out for anything else to be put on it, i.e. characters..... = /

In a way, I didn't want to see this day come. @_@; Did Mega Man really pass up a golden opportunity? If so just who in the world is that 3rd 3rd party character? What's the size of the roster??

We may all know soon; I think the "bad updates" are over and it's back to what it should have been before the delay.

Hmm.... leak......

*gets Mario's monkey wrench*

lavamage

Smash Ace
Wisconsin...yay that place no one has ever heard o
Oh No! It looks like something terrible has happened!

It... It's on fire!

They must extinguish the fire!

Late last night, our entire factory burned to the ground! How horrible! I'm afraid that this isn't very good. It means that we must delay Brawl again--it will now be launching March 21st, 2012. I really do hope you understand.

Wait! That's Ken Kutaragi with a match!

You don't think that...?

hungrybum

Smash Journeyman

It... It's on fire!

Late last night, our entire factory burned to the ground! How horrible! I'm afraid that this isn't very good. It means that we must delay Brawl again--it will now be launching March 21st, 2012. I really do hope you understand.

You don't think that...?
being arsonist is fun!!!

Ojanya

Smash Ace
Didn't they recall some games after going gold though? Just saying, not saying that there's a delay, because I highly doubt it.

Regiwi

Smash Journeyman

It... It's on fire!

You don't think that...?

The captions under the pictures sound vague enough to be a dojo update. BOMBERMAN CONFIRMED!!!!111

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
Its so funny how Brawl was set to be a launch title, then got pushed back over a year.. then got pushed back 2 more months and people think another delay could come even after nintendo and the dojo list it with the same release date... they are even airing commercials for it... what do you expect them to do stop airing commercials and say "oh wait we need more time.." sorry for making you waste money on marketing like that...

The game is finished.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
This topic is old and was debunked by me. Brawl could have already gone gold, but this picture proves nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom