• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Intimikill - Norman, OK (December 5th)

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
can no one else bring setups? we've got enough to run the tournament smoothly but if we had a couple more for friendlies it would be badass.
decided not to livestream this, but we'll have a ton of recording setups so lots of video afterwards
tested out all my stuffs at a brawl tournament and it came out well all the way through the process of raw format to edited and on youtube, so...should be pimp.

still need to spread the word. i want to see more texas, those who are going should convince others to make the trip :X

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
daaaaang, hella intimikill. props to jose AKA Turnip for the term, btw, and props to scud for dying in his span invincibility on pokefloats to make me aptly name this tournament.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i'm currently getting all of the oklahomies providing housing to contact who they're housing and get everything worked out with them. if you haven't spoken to someone by saturday and you're an OOSer coming to this tournament, let me know and we'll get it settled right away.

also, other than the first post, we're looking at about 10-20 OU locals and 10 more competitive players who are likely to show up. should be some good pool matches and a nice 32-man bracket ^.^

Shoes Magoo

Smash Rookie
can no one else bring setups? we've got enough to run the tournament smoothly but if we had a couple more for friendlies it would be badass.
I can bring 1 television, 1 Wii, and 1 Gamecube if needed. I only own 1 copy of Melee, though. Is there a pre-tourney practice Melee fest going on sometime soon?

AustinRC

Smash Lord
If someone dosent call myself or JF for housing or such soon, I'mma be REALLY upset we need to figure out where we are going and who is housing us for which days and all that jazz seriously please whoever is housing us get in contact with us and actually give us something we can use.

P.S. I'mma win *I hope*

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Why isn't Chamberlin's name bolded on the expectants section?? D:

lol Arkansas has stuffs to prove this tourney, I totally cannot wait for this.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
less than 2 weeks away. had a smashfest last night, so much local turnout. expect around 15-20 locals who aren't on smashboards to show up ^.^ assuming no one's coping out that makes a 70+ turnout, probably. thanks for making this promising, i could have sworn this region was dead.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Sooo, I'm more broke than I was hoping to be at this point in time, and the next dallas Phase tournament is on the same day as this and much more affordable for me...so you can cross my name out =/
DPhat has hella heavy work hours now too, so he won't be making it either.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
JF, Myself and Jesse are still going! Yo whoever's housing us TX guys give us a shout.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
I'm getting 0th place, duh. I'm going to make everyone rage quit and say I cheated so they just disqualify me, but they'll know in their hearts that they were just scurred. =-P

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Midsouth will take all places besides last, because we don't make that placement according to the crew name.

I haven't seen G. Vice in forever. =(
LOL Nes <3

can't wait to see you bro! dude, I'm moving in with Chams in Little Rock and stuff, and we're probably gonna start trying to host tri-weeklies and stuff if the midsouth peoples don't mind the drive. You gotta come visit D:

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
OU is even scarier. suburb as hell. just think: vegan corner stops, local restaurants selling grilled cheese for 5 bucks, mild traffic, signs for passive activism everywhere, small buildings surrounded by trees, a single highway, and...mediocre history museums!

the horror...the horror...

G. Vice

Smash Lord
No offense but I wouldn't come to a tourny hosted in that ghetto as hell area >_> assuming you're talking about that same area.
Nah we're moving into the suburb area man. It's actually pretty similar of a place to where DML is at the moment.

But I do love the ghetto D:

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
*prays Darkrain is still going to this*

It's been far too long since I've seen vids of his Falcon ****** faces.

dmac

Smash Champion
as far as i know darkrain is still going, the only thing he said was about it was "man that date sure did move around alot" and didn't respond when i directly asked him if he was still going <_<;;

i'll get a real answer out of him this weekend

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Chamberlin + G.Vice = sexiest team outta arkansas

also, I think arkansas is wanting to crew battle mayhaps? I'm not sure who else would be down.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
as far as i know darkrain is still going, the only thing he said was about it was "man that date sure did move around alot" and didn't respond when i directly asked him if he was still going <_<;;

i'll get a real answer out of him this weekend
if he is, also ask if he's coming with bluezaft or by other means. because if he's coming alone or with a different group of peeps i'll have to get the person housing texas to forward that info to him, too. thanks, dmac! :D

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
Chamberlin + G.Vice = sexiest team outta arkansas

also, I think arkansas is wanting to crew battle mayhaps? I'm not sure who else would be down.
4 arkansas v hazy, scud, kosy, and whatever 4th oklahoman we get?

don't forget we also plan to do draft crews :D

****, double post. disregard that i suck *****.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
*PSST... Alex... I still plan on going...*

Besides at this point, I probably am one of OK's best Melee players, and that's a real sad(?) and scary thought.

What happened to you guys? Where did the confidence and the guts go? Where is the skill? Hopefully Intimikill answers these questions and more.

Top Bottom