• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Intimikill - Norman, OK (December 5th)

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
no one except the 2 recent AZ posters have told me that the 5th doesn't work for them, so I hope indeed that is all of the inclusion. but no one ever tells me anything so *shrug*

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I'm fine with the date, hopefully everyone else is too.
DML is taking all three top spots though, hope everyone likes donating to the great* state of Mississippi.

*Translator's note: Great means bad.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I'm fine with the date, hopefully everyone else is too.
DML is taking all three top spots though, hope everyone likes donating to the great* state of Mississippi.

*Translator's note: Great means bad.
That's unless Arkansas really wants to take top 3. But we usually don't.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
just got tekken 6. so if someone brings blazblue and maybe sf4 i'll have 1 ps3 setup for friendlies. :D

got a tv sponsorship. but still need a couple more. and a couple more setups. so...anyone? :D
i have tomorrow through saturday off so this time i promise i'll get housing assignments done :X and anything else there is left to do in this thread.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Myself, Jesse and JF will all need housing. Dickbutt Thats all thanks. Is Darkrain still going?

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
housing up and such. i'll have the hosts try and pm their addresses to who they are housing. hopefully the hosts see this soon, and i'll also be sending them pms. thanks to the OK smashers who've volunteered to house so far! however...

1) still would appreciate 1 or 2 more OK housing hosts. i could take on the couple AZ folks coming if need be, but i would appreciate less crowded homes for everyone else who has stepped up already. any other OK smasher have some balls?

2) still need a few more setups, and possibly a couple more tvs. the more we have, the faster things go, and the more time there is for friendlies/mms/crews :D

3) get hyped. convince the poopheads in your region who are not yet interested to go to this. that includes OK (and TX needs to represent more :p)!

4) zomg 1 month git****ed.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
housing up and such. i'll have the hosts try and pm their addresses to who they are housing. hopefully the hosts see this soon, and i'll also be sending them pms. thanks to the OK smashers who've volunteered to house so far! however...

1) still would appreciate 1 or 2 more OK housing hosts. i could take on the couple AZ folks coming if need be, but i would appreciate less crowded homes for everyone else who has stepped up already. any other OK smasher have some balls?

2) still need a few more setups, and possibly a couple more tvs. the more we have, the faster things go, and the more time there is for friendlies/mms/crews :D

3) get hyped. convince the poopheads in your region who are not yet interested to go to this. that includes OK (and TX needs to represent more :p)!

4) zomg 1 month git****ed.
Sweet, housing for arkansas rocks :D

thanks Zinth <3

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Hype!!!!!! Come on people we need to get this **** going!!!!!!! Come on ya'll!!!!!

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
news: the next intimikill will most likely be sponsored if this has a good turnout.
we have more housing available now, have a huge PA system and our tournament equipment and software/recording stuff ready...it's gonna be so **** good.

hype this up for those not coming, and for those who are- better practice up: it'll be embarrassing to make a trip to a pan-shaped state and get wrecked by hillbillies.

housing update coming soon, still needing a couple extra consoles :o

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
for sure. seeding goes by location/skill, we had a really cool pool setting for the last melee ohsnap that i'll do for this, too. basically get 1 representative from each region to rank their players from best to worst, then location is almost synonymous with skill. and of course there is always manual intervention after that :D

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
All of southeast will be in a pool and all of TX will be in another.

All OK players will get seeded of course.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
read the first post, dawg, i got KS/MO covered :D

edit: thanks to the fk/typex/lionheart/fling house, we got to spread out housing a lot more. everyone is covered, and no house should be crammed :D too good, thanks for stepping it up, oklahoma!

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
1) venue information up on the first post! rooms and parking information :D
2) we still need a couple of people to bring consoles! we can get more done if just 2 additional wiis/gamecubes are brought.
3) phone numbers and addresses will be posted tomorrow of all the people housing, as well as links to their profile page on smashboards. This should provide contact, direction, and communication to all those coming from OOS :D
4) payout decided and posted
5) schedule up on "additional information"
6) resume/renew the hype kthxbye

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
In case anyone was wondering, my last post was, in fact, sarcasm... as well as an attempt to motivate Arc here :p

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
ok is having a meleefest to practice for this soon. the first one in like two years. OOSers better be as prepared as we will be.

i also prepared a new sheik tech just for this tournament. prepare to have your minds blown and your anger extended.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
LOL trash talk. I'll probably be too poor to money match, but I think I can still serve up some whoopins with the slickest Luigi in Oklahoma.

Get your aloe vera ready... It's about to burn up in here.

Top Bottom